Chapter 68: Dinner at Can's house

Heeeeellllooooo ..... I'm back .......

I'm gonna give you two chapters but after this don't rush me to update anymore, or I'm going to become cranky and go on a hiatus again heheehheehe (P/N : My lovely proofreader  BLYaoiFan4ever won't help you try to contact me)

"Can, yesterday I went to Tul's house," Tin said when picking Can up at his faculty.

"What for?"

"I still can't believe that he's isn't the brain behind your terror, so yesterday I threatened him not to bother you again."

"Then what did he say?"

"Nothing. He just smiled sarcastically. Tul's signature."

".............."

"Tin???"

"Hmm ..."

"Is something wrong?"

"He was sick."

"Huh? He was sick? What kind of sick?"

"I don't know. P'Wadee only said that he wasn't feeling well."

"Are you worried?"

"I don't know, Can."

"Huh?"

"Why?"

"You changed, Tin."

"Yes, I already admitted it when P'Type said it yesterday."

"Ah right...... hehehehee."

"Why are you suddenly talking like that?"

"The old you must have been emotional when talking about Tul. You wouldn't care about anything that happened to Tul. But just now, you were worried about him."

"When did I say I was worried? I said I don't know," answered Tin denying it.

"The old Tin will answer right away, "tch, I don't want to worry about him. Even if he's dead, thats none of my business."

"...................."

"Tin, do you want to stop by my house?" Can asked after they were silent for a while.

"Huh? Are you serious?"

"Why? You don't want to?"

"It's not that I don't want to, Can. But you're the one who always forbids me from going to your house when your mom is at home."

"Forget it, I'll cancel my offer," Can said.

"Hey, don't frown like that. Your cheeks are becoming more chubby like a hamster," said Tin exasperatedly, while pinching Can's chubby cheeks.

"Don't pinch my cheecks. Its hurt, you know!!!!"

"So, shall we go to your house???" begged Tin.