Chapter 23 : Siam Mall (1)

OMG !!!!!
I FORGOT TO ©® atralux FOR PROOFREAD THIS CHAPTER SO I SHOULD UNPUBLISHED IT A WHILE.

AM SORRY BABE, AM TO HAPPY TO POST AND HAPPY BDAY, GIRL 💕💕💕💕

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠

Don't be confused, in this chapter the conversation changes between KlaNo and TinCan. And if it doesn't have POV, it means No One POV.

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠

"Ai Nic, later in the afternoon I want to go to Siam. I want to go to the salon to dye my hair. There's still food in the fridge. If you want to eat, just heat it up," Techno said when they ate.

"Okay," he answered Technic briefly.

"Who do you want to go to Siam Mall with, Phi ?," Kengkla asked.

"Alone."

"May I take you there, Phi?" Kengkla asked.

Technic who heard it just rolled his eyes.

"No need, Nong Kla. Dyeing hair will definitely require a very long time. You will get bored. You better be here, playing with Ai Nic," answered Techno casually.

"It's okay, Phi. I'd rather spend time with you than with Ai Nic."

"Damn you Kla. Just be careful if you ask me for help again," Technic snorted.

Kengkla did not care about Technic's words, maybe he even forgot that there was Technic nearby. He just waited for an answer while looking forward to Techno.

"Alright. But if you feel bored, you can go home at any time, no need to wait for me and feel bad. Okay ??."

"Ok Phi," Kengkla answered with a big smile.

"Cih, what's so nice about waiting for someone who gets his hair dyed? You really are weird, Ai Kla," Technic snorted.

Kengkla just shrugged his shoulders and continued his breakfast. Imagining going with P'No all day had made him happy. Accompanying his boyfriend to a salon, isn't that a romantic thing?

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠

"Can, can you come to my house? I'm bored being alone at home. Or should I go to your house?", Tin wrote this Line message to Can.

"I want to go to Siam Mall, Tin. I want to buy soccer shoes. My shoes aren't worth using."

"To Siam Mall? When? I'll pick you up."

"No need. You just rest. I'll ask Good or P'No."

* Incoming video call ringtone *

"Hello..."

"Why would you rather go with them than with me?"

"I just don't want to make you tired. The thing is, I don't know what shoes I want to buy and that are in accordance with my money. I will definitely go around Siam Mall later. Yesterday you were already annoyed at the food festival, especially if you accompanied me later to the Mall."

Seeing Can's face, which was a little annoyed when discussing the food festival yesterday, made Tin feel uncomfortable and understood why he would not take him to Siam Mall.

"I'm sorry about yesterday's food festival, Can. I'm just not used to it. But I promise, I will learn about that frenzied 'world' of yours. Tell me if I upset you later. I just want to spend more time with you, Can. "