Chapter 47 : Kengkla & P'Chao

OMG ... Why do you think that Frank is the culprit? Poor Baby Frank 😑😑😑😑

I can't say that you were right or wrong, because the villain in my head also often changes.

Now, lets forget about the the culprit.

Yesterday, I read the comment about P'Chao being forgotten. After I read the comments, then came the idea of ​​P'Chao again. Actually, I finished writing Chapter 47 & 48, but I edited the 2 chapters for P'Chao appearing.

Fellas, don't be mad or angry about me writing P'Chao here, coz I won't care about it hahahaha....

Proofread by Jung Woomin

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

"Ai No, why don't you ask him to be a manager or slave to our club? He is more diligent than the team kids

"Ai No, why don't you ask him to be a manager or slave to our club? He is more diligent than the team kids. Rather than just coming and serving only you, it's better if he can serve us all," Champ said, pointing to Kengkla who sat on the bench. preparing drinks and towels for Techno.

"Tch, he's my boyfriend, not your slave, Ai Champ," Techno answered.

"Waaahh .... Looks like someone is feeling proud because they just have a boyfriend. You must be happy right, 'No? Finally there is someone who likes your average face hahahahaha ......" Champ continued.

"P'No is very cute, Phi. You just haven't realized it," said Kengkla who suddenly appeared behind Champ. His words were soft but his eyes were staring at Champ sharply.

"Okay, fine if that's what you say, Nong. But if one day I realize how cute Ai No is as you say, what if I like him not as a friend?" Champ asked in a threatening voice.

"Don't you ever try, P'Champ. P'No is only mine."

Still with the same smile and gaze, Kengkla answered Champ's challenge. But Champ is not a cowardly person, especially to a baby boy like Kengkla. He returned Kengkla's gaze and continued to challenge him.

"We'll see, Nong. Keng. Kla!!" he replied with a mocking smile.

"You....."

If Kengkla was not acting as a nice boy in front of Techno, he would have beat P'Champ. Techno who was busy giving instructions to his team members was not aware of the aura of war behind him. Type said nothing. He only observed the two people who were fighting in front of him.

"This boy is dangerous," he thought.