Chapter 62: Cafe L'aboum

Proofread by BLYaoiFan4ever

"Meet me at 4 pm at Cafe L'aboum. Invite your friend who came with you yesterday. Don't worry, my brother has a shareholders' meeting at his company today."

On a quiet Sunday, Can suddenly gets a message from Tul. Without waiting long, he immediately called P'Type.

Hello, P'Type

What's wrong Can?

Just now Tul invited me to meet at Cafe L'aboum at 4 pm. He asked me to invite you.

Can you accompany me, Phi?

4pm? I can, but it seems like I can't pick you up because right now I'm at my friend's house. Can we just meet there?

There is no problem, Phi. See you later

Okay.

"Do you have an appointment, Type?" asked Techno, who had arrived at Champ's apartment.

"It was Can. He asked me to accompany him somewhere."

"Oh well. You coming too, Tharn?" Champ asked.

"No. I'll just drop off and pick him up," Tharn answered after seeing his wife's gaze. They have understood each other so well, that sometimes everything has been said even without speaking.

"What time are you leaving?" asked Techno.

"Maybe in an hour. It's fine if I go, right ?."

"Of course, I'm not a child. After all, there is Champ here."

"In that case, good."

"Now, what are you going to do? You can't keep hiding from those two boys, Ai No."

"I don't know Type, I haven't thought about it. For now, I can only avoid them as much as I can."

"You know, Kengkla is not a person who gives up easily. 3 years is not a short time, Ai No. During that time he chased you and in the end, you were tricked too."

"3 years ... whether it's true or just the beginning of all his lies," answered Techno sarcastically.

"Ai No, we all know you. We know how nice and innocent you are. We are sure you will forgive him easily if he tries just a little," Champ taunted.

"Tch .... I'm not that stupid, Ai Champ !!!!"

"You're that stupid, Ai No!!!" replied Champ, Type and Tharn all together.

"Damn you!!!!! You guys are not supporting me at all!!!"

"This is how we support you, Ai No. Remember, if you forgive him easily, that means you are very stupid indeed."

"............................"

"Okay okay, I understand, guys. Please remind me if that happened," said Techno softly.

"Guys, looks like I have to go now."

"Actually, who are you and Can going to meet, Ai Type? You look suspicious," Champ asked.

"Are you hiding something from us? You're the one who asked me not to hide anything." - Techno

"Sorry, I can't say it, because it's not about me. I'm just helping Can and he asked me to keep it a secret. I hope you understand, guys."