Chapter 19 : The Past Tin (2)

Proofread by atralux

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠

"But everything has changed since I knew you, Can ..."

"You did a lot of things that people have never done around me. You don't know the name Methanan, you fearlessly challenged me for your best friend, you rejected my gift with pride, you are always honest with all your emotions, you wanted to be friends with me without any intention. Without realizing it, my initial intention to separate Pete and Ae turned into chasing you. I no longer cared about their relationship. I just wanted you to always see me and pay attention to me. "

"I forgot how to smile but unconsciously smiled just by remembering you. Everything about you makes me happy. Maybe I sound crazy, but that's what I feel. I used to look down on Pete's feelings for Ae. How could he be crazy in love with that short, poor and dirty man ".

"Hey !!!!!," cut Can, not accepting his friend being insulted.

"Let me finish first, Can."

Can nodded and asked Tin to continue the sentence.

"But when I began to realize my feelings for you, I understood what Pete felt. Love does not look at faces, wealth or anything. It only takes one thing to fall in love. And one thing for me is you. You, with all your weaknesses and strengths. Just only you, that's enough for me. I don't need someone who is handsome or beautiful, rich, smart or anything. I just want you. Period. So I beg you, stop comparing yourself with anyone, because for me you have no equal. "

"How about your past ?? How many women have you dated or slept with? How many people did you hurt?"

"Honestly, in the past, sex was not difficult or taboo for me. I did it just to vent my desires. After all, I am a healthy and full of stamina. I needed to let go of it occasionally. I did it almost with anyone that I wanted and no one ever refused me. Sometimes I paid them, sometimes we did it mutually. But I always used condoms and before doing it, we always made sure we were both healthy. "

Can was silent. He expected it. Tin is a perfect man, there can't be a woman who rejects him. But that fact still hurt him.

Tin realized that Can's face changed, but he still wanted to continue this conversation. He wanted Can to know all the bad things about him from him directly, not from others. Because if that happens, Tin believes Can will be furious and it will be difficult to make him forgive him. Tin took a deep breath before continuing the sentence.

"Sorry if you have to hear all this, but I still have to say it. I don't want you to know it from someone else."

Tin grabbed Can's hand as if asking Can's approval to continue the sentence. Can nodded.

"I've been close to a number of women. Both here and in America*). You could say, I'm that I was dating some of them. At that time, I thought I loved them. But after knowing you, I realized that my feelings for you were very different from my feelings for them. I have never felt jealous, missed someone, hurt or anything like that, I have only had a modest relationship, I didn't even care if my words or actions hurt them. I always told them that if they hate my attitude, they may leave anytime. Never once did I hold them. I just had to find another one. "

"But when I began to fall in love with you, I felt all those feelings. Longing that sometimes hurts, even jealous of foods, unbearable pain when you turn away from me and happy even if I can only see you at a glance. But there is one thing that never crossed in my mind. Do you know what that is?"

Of course, Can shook his head.

"I can imagine how perfect my life is in the future with you. And I can imagine how dark my life would be without you."