Chapter 16 : Don't leave me again

It's TinCan time ... but ... prepare your heart ...

Proofread by atralux

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠

"Tin, why do you have to say that? Poor Natt," asked Can while on they were on their way home from Pete's house.

"And let you misunderstand me? I will not do it, Can. It is not easy for me to get your love, so I will not spoil it like a misunderstanding. I don't care who will be hurt by me as long as there is nothing that makes you doubt my love for you," replied Tin firmly.

"Tin, I have already said that I believe in you unconditionally. Do you doubt me ?," Can asked by pouting his lips.

"I don't doubt your trust in me, Can. But she said it in front of you and in front of the boys, of course I have to answer it in the same place. Not only I don't want to make you misunderstand, I also don't want to give her false hopes."

Can became silent. Tonight was their first night as lovers, but Tin got immediately proposed by his bestfriend. Friends who is not known by Can . Before knowing me, how many women were Tin's lovers? How many women have kissed and slept with Tin? But were there only women? What about men? Can's mind is filled with questions about Tin's past, making his chest tight. He thought that after accepted Tin, everything would be fine and his heart would function normally. But it wasn't, his chest felt tight, just like yesterday.

Tin realized the change in Can's attitude. Can never uses his brain, so when Can fell silent with wrinkles on his eyebrows, Tin worried. It should be a happy night for them tonight, but Natt screwed it up. Tin regretted asking Natt to come tonight, whatever the reason.

Unnoticed, they arrived in front of Can's house. Can didn't realize it, he was still busy with his mind. And Tin hates seeing him like that.

"Can ...... Can ... Cantaloupe ......"

Tin calls Can up to 3 times, but Can still doesn't budge. Tin took a deep breath before pulling Can's hand slowly. Can felt a little surprised but he didn't mind it.

"Can, look at me ..."

Finally, Can tilted his body so he could face Tin and let him hold his hand.

"Whatever questions are in your head, please ask me. I will answer everything honestly. I want to start and live our relationship with honesty and trust, with nothing to hide. Don't guess anything. Will you do it, Can ?. - Tin

Can just nodded. Actually he wanted to ask a lot, but his energy seemed to have been drained. His emotions today go up and down, making him tired. From the hype of meeting Tin, getting hurt and even crying when he saw Tin and Natt, being happy when he received Tin's love then feeling down when he realized all the differences between Tin and himself.

"So, say what's on your mind, Can. Don't scare me like this." - Tin

The Can Tin know is fussy, never filters out his voice and always does whatever he wants, without fear. But seeing a Can who is silent and has many thoughts right now makes Tin really scared. Afraid that Can changes his mind and breaks their relationship, which is only a few hours old.

"Why are you afraid?." - Can

"I'm afraid you will change your mind and leave me again, Can," Tin answered softly.

Can sighed. He really doesn't know what to answer. In his little heart, he didn't want to change his mind. But the brain of his quack forced him to rethink everything. About their differences, about their hearts, their environment and everything.