Chapter 32 : TECHNO'S MASK

Proofread by Jung Woomin

Thank you, babe 

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠

KENGKLA'S POV

Tok ... tok ... tok ....

P'No's face appeared from behind the door of my car. Immediately I unlocked the car so he could enter.

"Sorry to make you wait for a long time, Nong Kla. You don't need to wait for me," P'No said after sitting down.

"Are you ok, Phi?"

"Of course I'm ok. Why wouldn't I?"

* Because your team just lost, Phi *

How can I say that?

"Because we lost?" He asked as if reading my mind.

"This is only a match. The result is only losing or winning. Incidentally we lost this time, but this is not the end of our lives. So, relax. You also don't need to think about it, Nong Kla."

That smile looked painful. I knew that P'No was just pretending to be tough now. I knew how devastated he was because of this lost. All his dreams and hard work were destroyed in front of his eyes.

"Phi, want to go home or stop somewhere first?"

"Just go home. Phi is tired, want to rest. Tomorrow afternoon Phi has an appointment to treat our team members. Can you imagine, they still torture me even after our loss hahahahaha ..."

* Don't laugh, Phi. Don't use your mask in front of me, Phi *

"Phi, is it ok if we go to Kla's apartment first. There's a book that Kla has to give to Ai Nic. The task is for tomorrow and Kla forgot to bring it today."

"Okay. No problem."

Throughout the trip we hardly said anything. I don't want to force him to talk and make him wear the mask of constancy. My heart hurts, it feels like I'm sad for the sadness of my beloved person.

There was a soft snoring from beside me. P'No fell asleep with his mouth slightly open. I could only glance at him a few times, I didn't have time to stop because I wanted to get to the apartment immediately.

Arriving at the apartment parking lot, P'No was still fast asleep, making me unable to wake him up. Do I have to carry him??? No ... no ... P'No would run scared if I do. I decided to wake him slowly. But before that, I took a photo several times to add to the P'No photo collection on my cellphone.

"Phi ... P'No ... P'No Khrab ... Phi ....."

I shook his shoulder slowly several times until he finally woke up.

"Where are we, Nong Kla ?," he asked, still sleepy.

"In my apartment, Phi. Let's go in first, Phi."

"I'll just wait in the car, Nong. Phi is sleepy."

"Phi, look around you. It's very quiet here. Right now it's 6pm, there's no one here. You dare to be alone here?"

"Ah you must be just scaring me."

"No, I'm not but its ok if you don't believe me. The car key is here. If there's anything, call me. Or just run away, Phi," I said, getting up from my chair.

"Nong ... Nong ... wait. I'll just go."

I told you, I really know the nature of P'No heheheheehe .....