Chapter 63: Thank you ... I'm sorry

Proofread by BLYaoiFan4ever

💙💚💙💚💙

"Ai Tin ......"

"Can, can we talk in my apartment. I don't want to be emotional when driving."

"OK."

"..................."

"Have you eaten, Can?"

"Not yet."

"Let's just stop by KFC."

"OK."

Tin ordered several portions of the KFC menu via the drive-thru, and immediately drove his car to his apartment. Arriving at the apartment, Tin immediately opened the package from KFC and invited Can to eat.

"Let's eat first, Can. We can talk afterwards."

"But Tin ..."

"I promise, I won't be angry. I will listen to all your stories, hhmmm?"

"Promise you won't be angry?"

"Yes, I promise. Let's eat first, okay?"

Can nodded and began to eat, and so did Tin. Not a word came out of the two of them.

About an hour later, they were ready to talk. They sat facing each other.

C: First of all, I want to apologize for keeping this from you. But believe me, Tin, I'm doing this to protect you. When you went to Germany, someone terrorized me.

T: What do you mean? Who terrorized you? How did he terrorize you? Why didn't you tell me? I can kill him for you, Can.

C: This is why I don't want to tell you, Tin. I'm afraid you will be emotional like this.

T: Okay, keep going. Tell me everything, Can.

C: At first he only sent your old photo, when you were at the club. You look drunk and kissed some women.

T: Are you sure it was me, Can?

Can show the intended photo. Tin was surprised how Can had received he photo.

C: Is that you?

Tin is silent and Can interprets it as yes.

C: At that time I was angry, very angry. I called you a few times, but you didn't pick up. Shortly after, P'Type called to ask me to bring a training schedule. Then I asked him to meet and ask about this. He was the one who convinced me to trust you and not do anything rash. After that, the terrorist still sent some photos but I never cared. Until one day he sent a video.

Can returned to show the video he meant. Tin's eyes stared when he saw it.

T: Can!!! This is not me!!!!

C: I know, Tin. In your opinion, who did it?

T: Tul!!!!

C: I also thought so. Then I asked P'Type to accompany me to go to Tul's house.

T: What? You came to his house? Can, why are you that reckless? He can hurt you!!!

C: But he did nothing to me.

T: Caannn ....

C: Do I need to continue the story or not?

T: OK. Continue.

C: In short, he said he is not the culprit. I don't believe it but P'Type believes and I believe in P'Type. So, even though I didn't trust Tul completely, I also didn't want to rashly accuse him. Then he promises to find and take care of the culprit. Then this afternoon he sent me a message inviting me and P'Typet to meet him. He said earlier, he already took care of the culprit. But he did not want to tell us who it was, he just said, soon we will realize who is the culprit. We only talked there when you suddenly came and accused me of betraying you.