Chapter: 4 Shout at the Devil

Samantha's P.O.V.

It was all black. I was cold and nervous. In the dark I had no idea what was happening. It was like I was trapped in a dead silent cave. Nothing made noise, nothing moved, and nothing was any color but black. I shivered. Was I that cold? Or was it out of fear?

I turned every which way, but nothing was different. I lifted my hand in front of my face, but I couldn't feel myself lifting my hand up. I couldn't feel anything, I couldn't see anything, none of my senses were being of use to me. What was happening?

I couldn't remember anything. Why was I here? Even though I couldn't feel my hands, I crossed my arms and embraced myself to try and stop my body from shaking. I rubbed my hands up and down my arms as my jaw clenched up. Where was I?

You are here.

I turned around to face the black from which the voice came from. "Who-who are you and where is here?" I asked the voice. The voice was deep and echoed though my voice did not boom like it. I would sense the voice being a male, but then again, I could be wrong.

Silence filled my ears. It was eerie, especially after just hearing a voice. I knew someone was here, but why is he not speaking now? 

You are here.

I felt my body stiffen up. The voice was too calm to not make my spine stand straight up. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up straight, and I started to shiver even more. I wanted to repeat my question, but I couldn't. I was suddenly unable to talk. 

I heard some squeaking. It sounded like wooden floorboards. I looked around me in all directions, paranoid. But from what all I thought is that, there was no floor.

Come.

The voice echoed again and suddenly something creaked open. It sounded like a door, but I could see nothing. Where was the door? This was creepy, and I started to shake violently, almost as if I would have a seizure any minute.

 "Wh-wh-where?" I stuttered revealing my anxiety. "Come, go, where?" I spun my heels around the room so I could check everything around me for an opening. I saw no opening, no light, nothing. I was I supposed to know where to go if the voice didn't have a way of letting me see? Could he see me? How did he know I was here? I don't believe I was making any noise before I heard his voice...

I looked around the room again, just to double check, and still,
Nothing. 
I scratched my head in my confusion. What was happening?

Come.

I wasn't expecting an answer, and jumped when the deep voice spoke. Well, it was not really an answer to any of my questions, but at least he was still here. I grasped my forearm of my left arm with my right hand to help steady my shaking body. It didn't help much, but what else could I do anymore?

I looked around once more, but before I could completely scan the room for a third time, I was startled when I turned my head to my left and heard a slight clank of metal. I turned my body over to the dark end of this place that I heard the noise from. I tilted my head to the side and perked up my ear to try and hear more. 
CLANK
CLANK
SHUFFLE

This time it was loud, but I didn't jump. What was that sound? Chains? It sounded like prisoners chained at the ankles in a movie. My eyes narrowed and my mouth went to one side. I wondered if that was the man who was talking. 

CLANK
CLANK

There it went again. I could almost say for certain the noise was a ton of chains rustling together. 

CLANK
SHUFFLE
CLANK
CLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAANNNNNNNK................................ BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I stepped back. That didn't sound like metal chains. It sounded more like a squeaky metal gate being thrown shut. The room went silent after the last clank. Until...

BONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

A gong like noise rang in my ears and made me grab them. When I put my hands on my ears it was like it triggered the next event to happen. 

Suddenly out of no where, gas shot up from the ground like a volcano two steps in front of me. I backed up, all my fear in my eyes. My body shaked, and then suddenly on both sides of me two more shots of gas popped out of the ground. 

Join me Samantha.

The voice demanded. I backed up, my body trembling in fear. I was clearly in the devil's pit right now. 

Join me Samantha.
Join me.
Join me.

Higher pitched voices mocked the demonic voice.

Join me.

They said getting lower in tone.

Join me.

Their voices sank like they were melting.

JOOOOIN MMMMMMMEEEEEE........