Christmas Special!

A.n.~ Merry Christmas guys! (Or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa or what ever you believe) Hope you have a great day! Please enjoy this special!  🎄🎅

Natsu

I was sitting on the couch flipping though movies when I hear a loud thud, followed by a stream of curses, come from the kitchen.
"Natsu? Are you okay?" His head pokes out and he grins, slyly.
"Yep. I'll be ready in a second..." I snort and look at our little setup. We had the couch pushed up and we brought stools from the kitchen. We pulled blankets from each corner, making a tent. We piled up blankets and pillows under it and we put the TV on ground level.
Natsu shoves a huge bowl full of popcorn into the tent. He push a huge glass full of some ice cream mixture, some hot cocoa, and even a plate full of cookies. I look up at him with wide eyes and he grins.
"Do ya like it?" I nod and stuff my hand in the popcorn. My hand retreats quickly when I feel something slimy. I look at the substance on hands. It was too dark to tell what it was, so I look at Natsu for answers. He laughs and snuggles close to me.
"It's just chocolate, N/n. No need to be suspicious of anything..."
I look at him with a raised brow, but end up licking the chocolate off my fingers.
"Yum! This is chocolate!"
He snorts and hands me a box. I look at him with confusion written all over my face.
"It's an early Christmas present. Just open it."
I nods and slowly peel off the wrapping. I look up at him, almost face-palming.
"It's a piece of paper..."
He laughs and pulls me closer to him. He tilts his face closer to mine.
"It's a letter... I wrote it for you."
I blush and rest my head on his shoulder.
"Should I read it out loud to you?" He asks.
I nod and he pulls me in front of him. "It says, Dear Y/n, Merry Christmas. I'm writing this for you so you never forget what you mean to me. I love you. I would tell you that every second, of everyday, for the rest of my life. You are my flame, my sun. Sometimes, I picture us in the future... walking hand in hand. I need you. I need to be there for you. We are to sides of a better whole. I want to be your's for the rest of my life. I want my future to be with you.
Forever your's, Natsu..."
I look at him with tears brimming around my eyes. He wipes then away with his thumb. He rests his forehead on mine and kisses my lips softly.
"I'm yours, N/n. I'm not proposing... Not yet at least. I just wanted to remind you."
I wrap my arms around his shoulders and look him in the eyes.
"I'm not going to ever let go..."
He laughs, "Promise..." I seal the deal with another kiss, one more passionate than the first.

Gray

Something cold touches my face and I flench against the temperature. My eyes fly open and I see a pair of black eyes staring back at me.
"Begone, Demon... Let me sleep..." I groan.
The 'demon' laughs and touched my face again. My hand shoots out and grasps the 'demon's' wrist and I pull him into the bed with me. He lands on top of me, but I quickly roll over to give him room.
"Just sleep with me a little bit... Then we can... bake cookies..." I say in between yawns.
He chuckles and pulls himself under the blankets. His arms wrap around me and his head was tucked into the crook of my neck. His body quickly heats up next to mine and the sounds of him breathing are making me even more tired. I look up at him when his breathing slowed. His eyes were closed and his grip on me went a little slack. This was for me to get sleep, not you.... Even though you look hawt....
I reach up an run my hands through his bluish black hair. Why are guy's hair so soft?! I wish my hair was half as soft as this... My hand hovers across his face and his eyes flutter open. A smirk rises to his face but I say something to shut him up completely.
"Gray... You clothes are gone..."
His face turns beet red as he runs his hands down his body. He shoots out of bed and instantly begins his search. As he does this I climb out of bed and head to the bathroom.
"I'm going to get ready! Be back in a few minutes." I call out.
He pokes his head out the door and smiles at me.
"Okay! I found my clothes! I'm going to get all of the ingredients out!" He calls back.

I quickly do my morning routine and pull my hair into a ponytail. I walk to the kitchen and see Gray making coffee. I walk over to him and he looks up at me with a half smile on his face. I stare at him with a blank exspession. I take a deep breath and exhale through my nose.
"This is why I love you so much. You're making coffee." He smiles and hands me a cup.
"I hope that's not the only reason." He says, pouring creamer into his.
"Oh, that's basically it...." I tease, dropping ice into mine.
His head snaps to me and his lips were drawn into a pout. I ignore him and take a long drink of my coffee.
"Damn, Elsa. You can make a kick ass cup of coffee! Add this to the list: not only does he make coffee, it's actually good." I laugh and pull out all of our recipes. "We are making chocolate chip, no bake, crinkle, sugar, and... What else?"
Gray walks over to me and pulls out another recipe.
"You forgot the monster cookies." He says. I flinch and my hands leap to my face.
"Oh, no! I forgot M&Ms! We need to go to the store now!" I sprint out to the living room and grab my purse. "Come on! We need to go!"
He sprints after me and we run down the hallway, out into the street.

We reach the convince store and we run to the candy isle. We grab a huge bag and run to the counter. The line was huge! It reached half way across the store. I turn to Gray with wide eyes.
"What's happening?!" I ask. He groans and lifts the bag onto his shoulder.
"Must be last minute shopping or something... just like us."
I glare at him and he pulls me into his arms. His face drops close to mine and a small smile plays across his lips.
"At least we're here together, right?"
I smile and lean against him. "Yeah.... Even if the line is 40 feet long, at least I'm here with the biggest idiot in the world..."
His kisses my cheek and grabs my hand. "I heard, at least I'm here with the hottest guy in the world." I kiss his nose.
"You must be deaf..."
He shakes his head. "No, I'm in love."

Laxus

I struggle with the lights and eventually give up. I toss them to the side and groan in frustration.
"Why, Laxus?! Why must you put me through so much pain?"
He turns to me from his position by the tree. He glares and throws an ornament at me. "Suck it up, you Grinch. Where's your holiday spirit?"
"I must have lost it in all of these bulbs... If I'm the Grinch, you must be Cindy Lou. That's kinda hawt."
He poses for me and winks. I throw the ornament back at him and turn around to find our Christmas box. I find extra lights still in the box.
"Score!" I toss them to Laxus and he pulls them around the tree.

We work together to put all of the ornaments on the tree. This year, our theme was 'nostalgia'. We had a bunch of pictures printed onto the bulbs and our favorite foods as ornaments. As we put on the last one I turn to Laxus and smirk.
"I can practically see candy canes and tinsel shooting out of your butt."
He pulls the candy cane from my mouth and sets it in his. I watch in shock as he breaks the sharp tip. I start yelling protests and he completely ignores me, turning his back, searching through the old box.
"Close your eyes." He tells me. I instantly listen but I raise an eyebrow.
"Why?" He doesn't respond, but I hear some shuffling followed by a stream if curses.
"You okay?" I ask, keeping my eyes closed. I feel him grab my arm.
"Yeah, I just fell off the chair. You can open your eyes now."
My eyes fly open and I burst out laughing. "You fell off a chair?! What were you doing up there anyway?"
His face remains neutral and he points to something hanging from the ceiling. I look closer and look at Laxus. He smiles and pulls me close. 
"It's misletoe, Sparkles. You gotta kiss me."
I kiss his cheek and go to sit down. He grabs my arms and pulls me back.
"Now I have to kiss you." He pulls me close and kisses me slowly. It builds but I pull away.
"Come on, Sparky. Let's keep this PG. It's almost Christmas."
He groans but a smile was clear on his face. He rests his head on my shoulder and kisses my scar.
"Okay, you're the boss... But you owe me later."
I laugh and bury my face in his hair.
"I don't owe you anything. You killed my candy cane."
He chuckles softly and pulls the small stump from his mouth.
"You still want it?" My nose crinkles and I push myself away from him.
"You're such a dork, Sparky. Nasty..."
He plops it back in his mouth and shrugs.
"It's no different from kissing me."
My mouth drops open and I fumble for something to say. "Kissing you is different."
"How?"
"Cause I'm not eating your saliva."
"Sometimes you are. Matters how fun you feel."
"Eww. Guess I'm never kissing you again."
He sends my a pouty face and he looks at me with puppy dog eyes. "Come on, Babygirl. You don't mean that."
I sigh as he pulls me into his arms. "Stop talking about saliva."
"Then stop making me want to kiss you."