The Battle of Fairy Tail!? Ch. 16

A.N.~ Here is what Y/N's sword looks like later in the chapter. But instead of glowing blue, it glows gold.

Y/n pov.

I wait behind the stage, remembering Laxus's words to me earlier.

                 Earlier
"If this doesn't turn out like I want it to, I just want to say I'm sorry. I really want what's best for you."
I looked at him in confusion.
"What do you mean you're sorry. It's okay if I lose. It doesn't matter that much."
Laxus lets out a small laugh and wraps his arms around me. He plants a kiss on my cheek and puts his forehead against mine.
"Just forget about it. I just wanted to let you know how beautiful you look. I believe in you. I just need you to trust me about my decisions."
I smile at him and lay my head against his chest.
"I trust you Laxus. I don't think you would ever hurt me."
He flinches and pulls away reluctantly, "I can easily hurt you, Sparkles. Promise me that you'll never let your guard down."
I look up at him, completely confused now.
"....Promise me...." He repeats, whispering.
I nod and clear my throat. "I promise..."
He nods and smiles at me again. "You're so beautiful, Babygirl. I'll see you later."
As he walks away, and I never heard his next sentence.
"I'm sorry, Sparkles.... I'm sorry..."

                   Now

I tap my foot, worried about what he said. Something must be really bothering him... I sigh. I'll just have to wait until this is over, then I'll talk to him about it. Hopefully he is okay.
"Y/n! Are you competing?" Ezra asks, walking to me.
I nods and smiles at her, "Yeah, are you?"
She twists our arms together. "Yep."

We stand together chatting until it's her turn.
"Good luck, Titania." I smirk at her.
She glares at me. "Good luck to you too, Lost Fairy..."
I laugh let her go. Next is me... She is done quickly, the crowd cheering her on.
I nervously tap my hands on my thighs and look at my outfit. I was wearing tight, black leather leggings with my Converse. I wore a lose gold shirt, with a black ringmaster's jacket. My sword sheathed on my waist and my hair in a tight French braid, courtesy of Laxus.
I take a deep breath and walk out on the stage. I see everyone cheering but I can't hear a thing. The lights were bright and I stood in the center of the stage.
My eyes subconsciously searched for Laxus. I found him in the far corner, practically hiding. I smile and wave my hand in greeting.
"How are you doing, Fairy Tail?!" I shout above the roaring crowd.
They cheer even louder, and some starts a chant.
"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" They all shout in unison.
I take a deep breath and relax my shoulders. I gather my energy to my hands and two balls of energy appear, one full of light and the other as dark as a shadow. I raise the light one in the air and release it.
It explodes into millions of little sparkles and the scatter across the room. They land on the crowd and cover them. I see a bunch in Laxus's hair and he stares at me in awe. I grin as I slowly raise the other ball up.
"Sun and Shadow dragon's Night Sky!" I shout, releasing the energy again.
A darkness covers the guild, but the sparkles still covered everyone lighting them up. I raise my sword and pour my energy into it. It glows a bright gold, and energy ripples off of it. I raise it into the air, slowly and deliberatively.
I point the blade at the roof and all of the sparkles gather at the tip of my sword. I take the energy back to my and let it ripple across my skin, just like on thunder night. The flames rippled in the air, dancing across my body.
I'm like the sun, in a sea of darkness and all of their eyes are on me. I take my sword and slash through the darkness and it shatters around me. Then I'll take the energy around me and pulling back to my sword tip.
"Sun Dragon's Flaming Bursa."
I shoot a mini sun out of my sword and it floats to the middle of the crowd. It explodes into sparkles again but this time the sparkles slowly fade away on the faces of all my surprised guildmates. I sheathe my sword and take a bow.
"Thank you for your time and consideration. I'll be here until seven." I joke and head to the backstage, little do they know, I could have blown them all apart with my sparkles.