**Enter! Y/n L/n! Ch. 1

Y/n= your name
H/c= Hair color
N/n= nickname
H/l= hair length
H/c= hair color
(I made your eye color gold to fit the story, sorry)
A. N.- If I put a ** before a chapter, that means that I've already revised and edited it. It's been years since I wrote this, so I am going to patch a few things and redo do some others! Also, Lucy is pretty bitchy in this story. Whenever I get to the parts that she is, I'll smooth her out quite a bit. So please stop commenting about how she's not like that, I know. I'm going to fix it, I promise.

I run through the winding roads of Magnolia. I can't remember what time it was or the last time I'd eaten. All I could think about was the last instructions my Da, my father had given to me... I needed to find that place... My tiny legs picking up speed as I gallop down a hill. My heart races as I try to remember my instructions, searching my brain. I slow to a brisk walk allowing my exceed, Tadashi, to catch up.
"Come on!" I say, whining as I look up at her. "Da said it was around here somewhere! Jeez, for someone with wings you sure are slow!"
My beautiful calico groans as she crashes in my arms, panting from all her flying to keep up with me.
"Y-you promised me that we w-would go slow. Y-you know I h-hate flying fast!" She forced in between breaths.
I look down at her condition in arms. Her fur drenched in sweat, her eyes closed, her tiny paws gropping my arms. My heart filled with love and admiration for my exceed. She hates heights almost as much as I hate moving vehicles. She tries to fly low, but the crowd is too thick around her.
"Sorry, Dashi. I'll carry you the rest of the way, I promise. I'm just so excited!"
She slowly opens one eye, smiling slyly. "Do you mean it? The whole way?"
"Cross my heart, hope to...  live on a train!" My tiny body trembles at the memory of the monster called a train. How it shook my insides and made me dizzy. Dashi could instantly relate and understand the sincerety of my promise.
Tadashi quickly scrambled up my body and sits on my shoulders. Her small arms snaked their way across my neck and she nuzzled her face into my hair.
"Okay! I'm ready when you are, N/n!" She shouts gleefully in my ear.

I smile as I mold into the nearest buildings shadow. The shadows leech to my skin, becoming a part of me. I jump from one to the next, feeling the pressure of the shadow coming and going in a calming pattern. This was our favorite way to travel, Tadashi loved it millions of times more than flying. Traveling by shadow was faster than running and less energy consuming too. And it beats taking a train or a car.

Dashi purrs in my ear as I slow to a stop, making me giggle happily. I step out of the shadows and appear beside the market, close to my destination. A tall man selling jewelery besides me give me a double take. His yellow eyes were wide as he looked at me, his messy black hair only adding to the picture of confusion. I don't blame him, if I saw a child appear out of the shadows I wouldn't have believed my eyes either.

I slowly walk up to him, not wanting to scare him off or anything. I smile up brightly at him and ask for the directions to the Fairy Tail guild hall.
"Sure kid, whatcha wanting to go there for anyway? You're a little young for that crowd." He says, slightly frowning as he looks down at me with a concerned exspression.
I give him my best smile and reply of, "I'm going to join, of course!"
He smiles back as he gives me the instructions, probably thinking I was adorable or something. After I say my good-bye and as I turn to leave, he stops me in my tracks.
"Where'd you get such a beautiful necklace lie that one, Love?" He asks, pointing down at my neck. I look down and grasp the jewel around my neck. The chain is spun so thin you would have never guessed it to be metal. A jewel dangled from it. It was a deep amber, it looks as if someone poured molten gold into it.

I look up at him, with a bright smile. "My Da gave it to me."
"It's called Dragon's Soul. The jewel is the same shade as your eyes." He told me, digging around in his cart for something. "It's the only one in existence. You're so lucky to own it! Oh, I have something perfect for your partner! It almost matches exactly."

He turns back to his stall and grabs a bracelet bracelet identical to my necklace, and puts it around Dashi's wrist. Dashi grins at the stranger, and she begins to ask him the cost.
"I don't ask for anything in return, besides that you keep yourselves safe as well as others." He interrupts, ruffling my hair. "You wizards can forget yourselves because you're too worried protecting others."
I nod quickly and wrap my arms around his waist. "Thank you for this gift! I promise to look after it and myself! But, you don't have to worry about me, I'm strong."

As I leave, I look back to see the man waving at me. I smile and wave back, lingering on the streets for a second. That man... He was very nice. Tadashi seemed to be thinking the same thing as she plays with the bracelet on her wrist, flexing her paw and seeing how it moves around on her arm. As I watched her, a sudden though filled my head instantly.
Oh Yeah! I forgot about the guild!
"We've got to go, Dashi!" I tell her, picking her up and tucking her into my arms as I look up at the building a little ways down the street. "We're so close..."
"Yay!" Dashi cheers, allowing me to carry her along as I skip up the street and to a building. My heart races, sweat forms on palms and around my hairline and it's not from running. I'm nervous, beyond nervous actual. I swallow my feeling and open the doors without another thought.