**Welcome back! Ch. 3

I walk through the streets of Magnolia remembering my first day in Fairy Tail. Not much has changed since I was little, Natsu still wanted to fight all the time and Erza and I talked about candy and desserts. Gray and I have gotten closer, too. He loved to tease me just as much as he fought with Natsu. I wonder if they missed me at all, after all this time.
I walk along the sidewalk dodging everyone in the thick crowd. Wow, nothing changed at all. Everyone is still as busy as ever! I slipped on my head phones and turn on my playlist. I smile and nod along to the first song. (D-Technolife by Uverworld, if you where wondering) I slip into an alley way and jump along the shadows, quickly arriving to my destination. I take a deep breath and kick open the doors, feeling a wave of nostalgia hit me.

No One's Pov.

Everyone's heads snap to look at the door. Disbelief flash on all their faces, people's mouths opening in shock at her arrival.

"Did ya guys miss meh?" Y/n shouts, posing with a bright grin. She basks in their attention, seeming to glow in happiness. "Where's my hello?!"
Everyone snaps out of their disbelief and quickly breaks out into a cheer.
"Y/n! Where have you been?!"
"Wow, she looks as beautiful as ever!"
"Damnit, I spilled my drink all over myself. You scared the crap outta me! Next time you kick a door down warn me first!"

"I'll tell you guys about where I was later, but first... Where's the old man?" She asked with a grin as she drops to the ground, looking around for him. "Gramps, where ya at?!" She crawls to the bar looking under all the stools and under all the tables, being overly dramatic.

"Y/n..." She quickly looks up quickly, banging her head on the table, and meets the eyes of a very pissed off Master Makarov.
"I'm not that small." He grumbles at her.
"Oi! Master, I didn't see ya there." She smiled slyly, rubbing her, now sore, forehead. Suddenly she bent over and patted him on the head like he was a child, grinning at him with her eyes closed. "Would you like to hear about my quest?"
"Oh! Yes, I would very much." He says looking around at the watching crowd. "There must be some explanation for you disappearance. Let's take this to my office."
He slides of his chair and leads her to his office, closing the door behind him.
"So, what the story?" He asks looking directly into her golden eyes once they got settled.

Y/n Pov.

I looked anywhere but him as I began to tell him the reason I left so quickly without telling any one. Guilt was built in my chest, and I wasn't ready to face him entirely yet. I will have to build up my courage.
"Master, you should have seen the quest. It was perfect for me, ya know?" To be honest, I was beating around the bush. "The reward would pay for a whole five years worth of rent! I couldn't let anyone else have it, ya know? I'm extremely greedy, if anything."
Makarov sweat drops at my childishness, instantly furious. I brace myself for his lecture.
"YOU WHERE GONE FIVE YEARS, YOU BAKA! You scared us! Imagine how it made me feel to find your bed empty and an S-Class quest missing! And we couldn't even remember what quest you took!" He exclaims, hitting me with his newspaper. I smile slyly, rubbing my sore cheek. I deserved that.
"Aww, Gramps. I didn't mean to make you worry."
"...It's okay, Y/n. Now tell me the real reason. I know you're not that stupid." I frown and tell him the real reason I up and left.

. . .

"Ah. See? That sounds more like you! Any luck?" He asks wiping his eyes as he gives me a small smile. "We missed you so much, N/n. Please don't do that ever again." He pleads with me, instantly breaking my heart.
"No, it was a dead end. I had no luck at all. And I'm not planning on leaving any time soon anyway, Gramps. No need to worry!" I ask, not meeting his eyes as I change the subject. "Where is everyone anyway? I don't smell Natsu or the team anywhere. Dashi is still with them, right?"
He smirked at me and said, slyly,"Yes, Tadashi is with them. But, speaking of Natsu, you should have seen him when you left. He looked for you everywhere. He even stopped fighting with Gray.... for a day. They are actually on a quest right now, but they should be back today."
I try to imagine Natsu try not to fight with Gray and give up laughing. "Wow, he must have been a wreak. How have they been?" I ask, trying to avoid the topic of a certain salamander.
"You'll have to ask him yourself!" He informs me, quickly pushing me out of his office with a grin.