Tears Are Words ~ Laxus Ending!

To be honest, I missed writing about Laxus. I'm happy to have him in the story again!
♪ヽ(°^°ゞ)
~Mira

My vision grows spotty as I try and lift my head to see who the intruder is. They move too fast for me to see them, tackling Malcolm. Tears steam down my face and I struggle against the leather straps.
"I'm sorry, Laxus... I'm sorry..."
Someone holds me down against the table.
"Don't try and get up, Y/n. Wendy's not here yet." Some tells me.
I don't hear them. I don't want to hear them. All I hear is Laxus. Yelling at Malcolm. All I see is Laxus. Throwing lightning bolt after lightning bolt, scorching Malcolm. My hand twitches against the lighting shaped scar on my shoulder and I hear the anger in Laxus's voice.
"You are the one who hurt Y/n?!" He growls, scales forming on his skin. "You are the one that gave her those scars?!"
He knocks Malcolm out with a fierce blow to the head. "You are the reason she is afraid of lightning. Afraid of the dark. You hurt her..."
He pauses, glancing in my direction. I see his lips move in silent words, but I could make them out, plain as day.
"I hurt her." He whispers to himself. I shake my head and pull myself off the table. My legs stumble and Lucien reaches out to catch me. Right when our skin meets, power flows through me like a river. My wounds visibly heal, leaving faint scars, and my vision clears along with the fog in my head. 

Laxus watches me with wide eyes as I walk to him. I hold his gaze until I'm standing right in front of him. His hands twitch to reach for mine and, in his eyes, there is war. He's fighting himself. Without a word, I close the distance between us and wrap my arms around his waist. His arms automatically wrap around me and he places his chin on my head. For what feels like hours, we cling to each other in silence. His fingers find their way to my jaw and he traces my scar. I close my eyes and lean into his touch. I breathe in his scent and tears fill my eyes. I feel him suck in a breath.
"Please don't cry, Babygirl...I don't want to make you cry." He says, wiping my tears.
I look at him through my watery gaze and shake my head. "Then stop leaving."
Laxus takes my chin and holds my face up to meet his gaze. My golden eyes meet his dark blue one. His serious exspession made me hold my breath.
"Never." He says, holding my face in both of his hands. "Never again. I'm scared, Y/n. Scared of making you cry. Scared of seeing you crying. I'm scared to look away from you... Maybe you're going to be the one leaving.... Why don't you ever leave, Y/n? It's always me..."
My soft glare shuts him up. "Don't walk that path, Laxus. I'm not going to let go... You said to me once, 'Find someone who will love you as much as I do.' That's impossible, Laxus. What's the point of looking? Even if they do love me, the only one I love is you... I know it's hard. Love is hard."
I place my hand on his cheek and run my thumb along his scar on his eye.
"But... We're more than what you think. There's a bond between us... We're not dragon mates, but soul mates, Laxus. I love you. Not Natsu. Not Gray. Not Sting. Not they way I love you."
Laxus watches me, swimming in guilt. "It's okay that you make me cry... Tears mean I care. They mean words that I couldn't say at the time. Tears are words, Laxus."
His own eyes start to fill with his own 'words.' He doesn't have to say a thing, but I know that he loves me. He closes the distance between us completely. He kisses me slow and sweetly, but after a couple of seconds, he breaks off into a sprint. His kisses burn with passion and his fingers knit in my hair, mine doing the same in his. He pulls away and leans against me.
"I missed you, Sparkles. Way too much." He whispers, in between pants.
I laugh and grin at him. "I missed you too, Sparky. Probably more."
His teeth flash in a smile and I go to say something but get tackled to the ground. All I have to see is a glimpse of boobs and a flash of a purple hair. Surprisingly, I see a flash of a red jacket.
"Y/n! You're okay!"
"Baby! I missed you! *Sob* So did our babies!*sniffle*"
"Are you hurt?"
All three of their weights nock out all of my breath. Almost as fast as it came, their weight was gone. Laxus had quickly picked them up off of me. I look at the Thunder Legion in shock as I meet their tearful faces. Bixlow grins at me, flashing his tongue and Ever wipes the tears from her eyes. Fried takes my hand and pulls me to my feet. Once I regain my balance, their arms fly around me.
"Did you guys miss me or something? Why are you guys crying so much?"
Bixlow grins at me, showing off his tongue."You look like a wreck!"
Ever smacks him on the head. "She almost died, baka!"
I smile at them and glance at Laxus. He was watching us with a soft smile of his face. My head whips around and quickly spots Lucien standing against the wall, away from us.
"Hey! Lucien, came here and let me introduce you to everyone!"
I wave him down and watch him walk to us with a smile on my face. Once he reaches us, I take his hand and pull him in the middle of the group.
"Okay guys, this is Lucien Hisuke. He probably introduced himself when he found you, but allow me to formally introduce him. He is basically a physical reincarnation of my necklace, Dragons Soul... But more importantly, he's my friend."
He blushes in embarrassment and I put an arm around his shoulders. I point to Ever and she perks up.
"That is Evergreen. She's definitely the beautiful fairy of the group."
She blushes and shakes her head. "You're a fairy too, Y/n!"
I laugh and point at Bixlow. He playfully salutes me. "That idiot is Bixlow. If you ask politely... Never mind, even if you don't ask, he'll show you his babies later."
Bixlow glares at me and I grin slyly. Lucien glances at me, confused and I shrug me shoulders. I point to Fried next.
"That's Fried. He's the smart one. So if you ever need anything done, he's the man for the job."
Fried nods and bows at Lucien. "Pleasure to meet you."
I turn to Laxus next and he glances at me, uncomfortable. I smile at him, and he returns it with a soft smile of his own.
"This handsome man is named Laxus. If you ever need someone to talk to... or sing you a song, Laxus can help with that."
Lucien nods and smiles at the group, shyly. "Nice to meet all of yo-"
"Wait a second! Laxus! You sing?!" Bixlow intrupts, amazed.
A small blush appears across his cheeks. Ever hits Bixlow for interupty and Fried looks off into the distance, touching his face.
"~he sings..." He whispers to himself.
I chuckle and feel Laxus take my hand in his. I look at him and see him watching our family bicker with a small sme on his face. My face reflects his and he glances at me. He meets my gaze and pulls me against him.
"Let's go home, everyone." Laxus says, leading me to the door.

We make camp along the trail and Ever makes us 3 tents, Fried catches us some food, and I start the fire. Once everyone settles down by the fire, Brixlow grabs Lucien and sets him down next to him. I watch from across the fire as he shows the young boy all of his babies. Laxus settles next to me and pulls me against him. His head leans against mine and he chuckles, lowly.
"You said something about me being handsome?... The sexiest thing you've layed eyes on? So hawt that you can't breathe near me?"
I laugh and shrug. "Are we talking about you or me?"
He laughs and pulls me up and toward his tent. "Let's go to bed, Y/n. I'm tired."
I laugh again and allow him to tuck me in the cot next to him. He pulls me close and I feel his fingers tracing the demon scar on my back. His forehead rests against mine and his other hand runs laps around my cheek. His eyes were closed as his hands explore my new scars. I flench when his hand reaches Malcolm's name on my thigh.
He hesitates and traces it, feeling the letters. I feel him grow angry and I scoot closer against him. My arms wrapped around his neck and I lay my head against his chest. I feel his kiss the back of my head as he adjusts his body against mine.
"Goodnight, Sparkles. I love you."
I close my eyes and smile softly. "Goodnight, Sparky. I love you too."
Our shared heat weighs down my eyelids and I fall asleep to the soft sounds of Laxus breathing... and Brixlow and Ever arguing outside.