Close ~ Gray Ending!

I can no longer hold my eyes open. The blood-loss makes my body too heavy. A wave of heat flashes above me and a instantly no who it is. Natsu. Something cold touches my face and I force one of my eyes open. Gray was standing above me with tears flowing down his face. Once he meets my gaze, his arms wrap around me and he places his forehead on my shoulder.
"...Y/n..." He repeats himself over and over. "...Y/n... Y/n..."
One of my hand runs through his hair and the other rubs his back comfortingly.
"It's okay, Gray... Don't cry... You going to make me cry... I'm okay... *Sniffle*... I'm okay..."
His head slowly lifts up and he meets my teary eyes. He places his hand on my wet cheek and his forehead against mine. So close our lips are almost touching. My eyes widen in shock and he places his lips against mine.
He gives me one, gentle kiss and runs a thumb across my eyebrow.
"You're okay..." He tells me, voice husky.
I nod and he smiles softly. He pulls away and runs to get Wendy. When his back is turned against me, my hand moves to my face and I trace my lips in shock. He just kissed me... On the lips... A memory flashes in my head.

FlashBack

I was walking through town in the snow, trying to make it to the guild. My foot hits an ice patch and I fall on my ass... Hard. I lay there for a couple of minutes, cursing myself and enjoying the cold snow against my, now blushing, skin. Someone plops next to me.
"Did you just fall, Y/n?"
I glance at him and scowl. "Yes, Elsa. I have fallen and I can't get up. My ass is now broken and my ego is shattered."
Gray laughs and pulls me up a little too hard. The momentum pushes me into him and we both slide on the ice. My face lands on his bare chest and his arms were wrapped around my bruised butt. Both of us stare at each other in shock and our faces heat up. We instantly let each other go and I laugh it off. 
"Jeez, now my face hurts too! Why is your chest so hard?!"
He blushes and rubs his neck. He helps me up again, this time gentle. His arm snakes around my waist, holding me from slipping on the ice.
"What are you doing out here anyway?" He asks.
"I'm going to the guild. What are you doing?"
He smirks at me. "Looking for you."
I look at him, suspicious. "Why?..."
I look around at our surroundings and stop in my tracks.
"This is not the guild. Where are we going?" I ask him.
He stays silent as he leads us to the park. We stop in a frozen-over meadow and I look at him with narrowed eyes.
"What are we doing?" Gray turns to me and places his hands on my shoulders. I meet his eyes, confused. A huge blush appears on his face and he kisses me, wet and sloppy. I pull away and wrinkle my nose at him.
"Ew, whatcha do that for?"
Gray laughs and runs away. Before he's completely gone he turns back and calls out to me.
"Natsu dared me to!"
I just stare, watching him leave. My fingers tracing my lips. Of my ten whole years, I've never been kissed before. And Gray just stole that from me. A glare sets on my face and I race after him.
"Gray! You baka! You just stole my first kiss! Give it back!"
I hear him laugh and this just makes me more angry. "Just wait until I get you! You'll be crying for Natsu to help you!"

Present

Lucien kneels next to me and takes my hand. Power rushes through me and stitches together my wounds, leaving faint scars. I meet his shocked gaze and we grin at each other.
"That's awesome!" We both say in unison.
He laughs and hugs me tight. "I got them, Y/n. You're safe now..."
I hold his small body close and murmer my thanks to him. Gray turns back to me and flashes me a snarky smirk. I laughs and pull away from Lucien.
"Here... Luce. This is Gray. You remember, the one that bullies me all the time..."
Lucien nods and smiles at Gray. "Nice to meet you, Elsa."
Gray glares at me and we both crack up laughing.
"Nice to meet you too, Lucien..." Gray says, pointedly over our laughs. Gray walks to me and grabs my arm gently.
"Whre did your injuries go?" He ask, softly.
"Lucien healed them..."
Gray glances at him in shock. "...How?"
I wipe some blood off my legs and shrug. "He's got my necklace inside of him... It somehow pushes through him and effects me. Pretty cool, if you ask me."
Gray opens his mouth, but closes it. He helps me up and wraps an arm around my waist.
"You don't have to do that. I'm all healed."
He glances at me and smiles gently. "I want to."
I blush and stay silent as he leads us back to our inn. He closes my room door behind him And I walk to my bed. I grab some clean clothes and glance at Gray, standing close by.
"I'm going to take a shower. Wait for me."
He nods and I practically run to the shower.

I scrub the dried blood off my skin and out of my hair. Once I'm done, I look at myself in the mirror, tracing my new scar on my stomach. I shake away the tears and pull on my shorts and sweatshirt. I braid my hair and head to my bed. Gray was siting in a chair, close to my bed. I dive under the covers and sigh.
"What's wrong?" Gray asks, standing up. I wink at him and take his hand.
"Come lay with me. I sleep beter when someone is laying next to me."
He nods and climbs in next to me. He pulls the blankets around himself and glances at me, meeting my warm gaze.
"...W-What?" He asks, blushing.
I smile at him, slyly. "Let's play truth or dare."
He nods slowly. "You go first.." He says.
"Okay... Truth or Dare?"
"Truth."
I tap my finger on my chin and quirk an eyebrow. "Is it true that you are attracted to me?"
His face heats up and he nods. "Y-Yes... Okay. My turn. Truth or Dare?"
"Truth for a truth."
He nods and glances at my scars. "Is it true that you'd rather have someone else laying next to you right now?"
I shake my head. "Nope. Couldn't think of anyone else... Besides my mom or Da."
His blush goes deeper. "Now a dare." I say, taking his hand.
He visibly shivers. "I dare you to kiss me."
He smiles and pulls himself closer to me. "That hardly counts... not that I'm complaining..."
He kisses me softly, but something stirs inside him and his hands pull me close and he deepens our kiss. His finger twist in my hair and I pull away, catching my breath with a smile on my face.
"Hey there, Tiger. Don't forget to breathe..."
He chuckles, breathlessly and kisses my forehead. "I can't breathe near you anyway."
He resumes our kiss and, after a while, he was the one to pull away.
"I've wanted to do that for so long, Y/n...Damn..."
I laugh and pull him against me. "Why didn't you ever say anything?" He glances away.
"I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Plus, you've always had Laxus. Natsu's always loved you. I have too, but I feel invisible compared to them. Instead kissing you, or holding you, I just stayed close. I've been there for you, just I case you needed me. I used to joke around to myself and call me a parachute. I was trying to let you go, too. But when Lucien came and told me what happened, I couldn't breathe right. Couldn't think clearly. My body moved on it's own. When I saw you on that table, covered in your own blood... I...I..."
I place my hand on his cheek and smile comfortingly.
"I realized I could never let you go. Even if I tried, I'd always find myself close to you."
He kisses me again. "What if I want you closer?"
He blushed and shrugs his shoulders. "Than I guess I'll have to be closer."