Thanksgiving Special!?

A.N.~ for this special chapter, it will be split between different guys. So read them all, or just scroll to your favorite

Natsu

Tadashi and I were super busy in the kitchen. She was busy making potatoes and I slaved over the turkey. Once I finally got it in the oven, I started on the pies. Apple, pumpkin, pecan, chocolate, Natsu wanted all sorts. Luckily I prepared the crusts last night and I'll had to do was make the filling. I look over at Tadashi and see her starting to work on stuffing and the deviled eggs.
"Jezz, you should be on master chef, Dashi!" I smile at her. "We're almost done!"
She cracks a grin and salutes me, then quickly gets back to work. Once I pour all the filling into the pies I step back and examine our work. The counters were full of all sorts of food. Mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, deviled eggs, Mac and cheese, scalloped potatoes, green bean casserole, corn, and all the different pies.
I look over at Tadashi and start our secret hand/paw shake. We fly through it and end with a fist bump.

"We did good this year! Let's put the pies in the oven and then we're done. Put the chocolate pies in the fridge. It doesn't need to be cooked." I tell her, sliding the pie into the ovens.

She lifts the pie into the fridge, grunting.
I pinch her arms and look at her concerned, "Do you workout?"
She blushed and shrugs me off. "Go and get dressed. You're still in your pajamas, you baka." I smirk at her and head to my room. Before I walk in I turn to look at her. "You get dressed too. I washed your sweatshirt and joggers, but you should wear what I laid out for you.~"
She sweat-dropped and nods slowly.

I smirk and step into my room. I head to my closet and pull out the best sweater in the world. It has a huge turkey dressed like a pilgrim and holding a knife and a fork; It says Happy Turkey Day in huge letters. I slip out of my clothes and pull it over my head. I slipped on a pair of leggings and a nice pair of boots. I brush my hair and pull it into a bun. I look myself over in the mirror and smirk. I'm glad I bought this sweater for everyone. I can't wait to see Dashi in her's... I walk out into the living room and lay out on the couch. Tadashi walks slowly to me, scowling. Her paws crossed around her miniature sweater.
"Aww! You look so cute~ Pose for me, little buddy!" I say, pulling out my camera. She sighs reluctantly. Then she smiles wide and flashes a peace sign. I snap the picture and pull her onto my lap.
"When did Natsu says he would get here? The food will be ready soon." Tadashi sits and pulls my phone out of my pocket. She turns it on and quickly puts in my password.
"Happy said they will be back around 1:30... So an hour or so." I relax into the sofa and watch Dashi play Angry Birds.

Time skip

I wake up when I hear the door click open. I quickly fix my hair and get up to meet him.
"Wait! Don't look at me! I'm not dressed!"
I freeze and turn around.
"What do you mean you're not dressed?!" I say, a blush blooming across my face.
He laughs and walks behind me. "I don't have my sweater on yet. Did you leave it in your room? You have Happy's too, right?"
My body relaxes from it's tense state and I breathe in deeply. "Yeah, I left on the bed. Happy's is right next to yours."
He runs to my room and slams the door. I walk to the kitchen and start to set the table. I put all the pies and all of our sides. I feel Natsu's arms wrap around my waist and he plants a kiss on top of my head.
"This looks amazing, N/n. You're magic."
I blush and turn around. I look up and smile at him. "Well, I have to be. How else could I deal with you?" I tease.
He laughs and pulls me in tight. "Well, I'm not sharing with anyone..."
My blush turns fiery red. I don't know if he's talking about me or the food. I take his hand and set him down at the table. Happy sits on by his side. Tadashi sits across from Natsu and I sit by them both. I take in everyone's sweaters and smile smugly. "Well, I'd like to start this meal by saying how amazing everyone looks... Who found those amazing sweaters anyway? They really have an eye for beauty."
Natsu laughs and nods. "Yeah, she really is a sight."
I smile and we dig in. At the end of the meal the boys where barely finishing their 4 plate and I was only on my 2. "Have you guys ever heard of leftovers?" Natsu laughs and gets up from the table. He grabs my hand and leads me to the couch. He sits down and pulls me with him. Right when his head hits my shoulder he passes out. I snort and settle down with him.