Brother?! Ch. 31

"Rouge?"
Rouge looks at me. "You probably don't remember me, because of Helia." He says, placing a hand on my cheek. "I'm your little brother, Y/n. It's me, Ryos."
Ryos?

Y/n pov.

I take a shaky breath and memories fill my head. I see a small child grabbing my hand, pulling me through woods. I see him smiling, crying, laughing. Next, I see him yelling, screaming for me. Tears ran down his rounded cheeks as his hands reached for me.
"Please! P-Please don't go, Sister! I need you! Da needs you!" He rushes to me and his tiny arms wrap around my waist. I hugged him back as he tucked his face into my hair.
"It's okay, Bubba. It's okay... I'll be back..."

I look at Rouge and break into tears. "I remember you..."
His arms wrap around me and he tucks his face into my hair like he used to. "I missed you so much, Sis. I've been looking for you for a long time..."
I look up at him and flash him a small grin. "I missed you too, Bubba."
Frosch starts to cry and Lector comforts him, rubbing his back. Sting watches me with a grin on his face.
"I knew it! You guys smell so much alike, it is almost hard to tell you apart."

We sit back down and Rouge tells me about what I missed in his life and I tell him my story also.
"So you don't go by Ryos anymore?"
He looks away and shakes his head. "You never called me that much in the first place anyway."
I laugh and finish my ice cream. "Right, I've always called you Bubba... Or Lil Buddy. Sometimes Lil Man."
Sting laughs at all of my pet names and elbows Rouge. "Can I call you Bubba?"
Rouge glares at him but keeps quite. Sting grins and gives him a thumbs up. "I take that as a yes!"

I feel my phone go off and I quickly check it. It's a text from Natsu... He wants to meet up at his inn. I glance at Sting and Rouge and see the watching me. Sting raises an eye brow and waits for an explanation.
"It's a team member. They want to meet up."
Sting nods and gets up from his seat.
"Come on, Rouge. We can't steal all of Y/n's time... No matter how tempting that is."
I stand and wrap my arms around Rouge. "I'll see you soon, Bubba."
He nods and I turn towards Sting. He had a smug exspession plastered on his face and I walked into his arms as well. I subconsciously take a deep breath, filling my nose with his scent. It was warm... like the sun on a warm day. The smell of summer danced around my nose.... That's what he smells like... Summer. His head tucks low and he whispers in my ear, his arms getting tighter.
"I'm sorry bout Laxus. Just remember I'm here for you, kay?"
I nod slowly and carefully unwraped his arms. I hug the exceeds goodbye and basically run to Natsu's inn.

I find his room and knock on the door softly. It creaks open and I'm engulfed in a hug. He pulls me into his room and holds me against him. He says nothing and just holds me. Slowly, I relax in his arms. He lets me go and grabs my hand, leading me to the couch. He sets me down and keeps my hand.
"How can I help?" He asks, looking at me softly.
Such a simple question. So small and vague. But it cut through me like a hot knife. Fresh tears drip down my face. His hand tightens and he lets me cry myself out. After a few minutes my tears dry and Natsu gives me a soft smile.
"It's going to be okay...."
I nod and shake my head, clearing my thoughts. Natsu starts talking about the Games and he freezes for a second.
"Oh! Get up, Y/n! We gotta go somewhere tonight! Get ready to beat some ass..."
I look at him confused, but follow anyway. On the way to our destination, Natsu tells me about a celestial wizard who was kicked out of her guild and forced to strip in front of them. I growl and rest my hand on the hilt of my blade. A predatory smile appears on my face.
"So your telling me... My boyfriend dumps me and you're helping me feel better by letting us pound a guild to the ground."
Natsu nods and Happy pumps his fists in the air. Dashi giggles and touches a paw to her face.
"They have it coming for them. A guild should never treat it's members like that."
I nod and we reach a building. This is it.... Let's do this. I take a deep breath and slam the door open.
Natsu and I plow through the guild members beating them up almost instantly. I lose track of Happy and Dashi as I pull the shadows around me. I disappear from sight and I knock out the people around Natsu. We work our way to the throne room and Natsu launches himself forward. He yells insults to their leader and I nod along in the shadows, even though no one can see me. I look at the crowd and frown. They are all scary and evil looking ....
My eyes freeze on a honey blonde head and I drop my grip on my shadows in shock. His bright appearance stood out in a sea of evil. Dammit... Sting?
Rouge was by him and I meet their eyes across the room. They stare at me with shock and my eyes flash with regret. It was soon replaced with fury when I remember the reason why we were here. I ignore their looks and slam the hilt of my blade against my attackers, knocking them out. A masked man jumps at me but I disappear and then give him a burn. I knock him out and whispers fill the room.
"She just beat Gahmu!" 
"He was one of our top members..."
"How did she disappear?"

We sprint to the leader but a woman appears in front of us, holding Happy and Dashi. She stroked their fur and Dashi looked up at me, tears in her eyes.
"Look! It's the princess!" Whispers followed.
My heart breaks and I glance at Natsu. He was looking at Happy and Tadashi too.
"Leave and take you pets with you."
"Sorry, Natsu! We got caught at the beginning." Happy says, ashamed. Dashi nods and glares at her capturer. Her warm, emerald green eyes turn to steel as she summons enough courage to speak.
"Let us go and we'll leave. We only came to make a point, and we have made it clear now."
I take Dashi into my arms and she pulls herself around my neck. Natsu grabs Happy and we walk out of Saber Tooth. My hands twitched for my blade to slice down their princess but my brain told me other wise. Sting was right, this is more than just a game to Saber Tooth. This shows them more than what we wanted. This shows them that Fairy Tail should not be taken lightly. We are serious.

Natsu leads me back to his inn and I stop at the door. He looks at me and frowns.
"Are you not staying?"
I shake my head and reposition Dashi's sleeping form. "No, I can't run from my team, no matter what comes in between Laxus and me."
Natsu nods and pulls me in for a hug. "Well, see you tommorow. Hopefully we get some points."
I laugh, "Yeah, I know we will. Just gotta believe in our teams."
He nods and turns around, walking a few steps. He freezes and glances back at me. "Goodnight, Y/n."
I smile at him and wave. "Night, Natsu. See you tomorrow."