Mine ~ Sting Ending!

Sting stumbles into the room and instantly finds me on the table. A loud roar rips through the room and Malcolm flinches away from me. Sting bares his pointed teeth and marches towards Malcolm's retreating figure.
Malcolm backs into a corner and Sting stops next to me. He rips the straps off and meets my terrified eyes. His Navy eyes flash with a love and he turns to Malcolm.
"Who are you?" He asks, approaching him.
Malcolm glances around for help and smiles, uncertainty.
"I-I'm Y/n's master... Malcolm. She's my student... She's okay. See?"
I pull myself up and grab my head when a wave of naesa hits. I feel the blood running down my legs and back, polling around me.
"Yeah... I'm okay... Okay with you burning in hell!"
Sting nods, smiling a little.
"You see, Malcolm, here's the thing. She's not your's. She's mine. I'm here mate. That means that I belong to her, vice versa... And guess what." He says, white pouring around his skin.
His face, arms, and stomach get striped in a bright white. His pupils and canines sharpen.
"I don't like it when people hurt what's mine... Exspecially when you hurt my mate. That's a deadly mistake..." Malcolm sprints towards the door, but Lucien stops him in his tracks.
"No. You're staying here." Malcolm glares at him.
"Now, Now... Where's Cicero?"
Lucien grabs his head and stumbles. Malcolm took this opportunity to slam his hand through Lucien's chest. I scream in shock as Lucien's body stumps to the floor.
Sting throws Malcolm against the wall and I here multiple bones creak. Malcolm screams in agony and Sting pulls my sword for the sheath around his waist. He tosses it around in his hands and approaches Malcolm.
"Now, Now... Say hello to my little friend..."
Sting plunges the blade deep into Malcolm's chest and twists. Malcolm screams fade and his body crumbles into ashes. Sting wipes the blade of and sheaths it, running to Lucien.
"Hey! Are you still with us?"
Lucien nods slowly and points at me, shaking. "B-Bring her to m-me..."
Sting carefully pulls me in his arms and I let out a small hiss of pain. He sets me next to Lucien and I grab him and pull him in my arms. 
When we touch, I feel Dragon soul's power flows through me and most of my wounds heal. Lucien touches my wet cheek and smiles softly.
"S-Sorry, I don't have enough energy to heal you all the way, Y/n... I-I got him though. Sting was easy to convince *cough* but we had to stop multiple times along the way... He can tell your pain... Could tell wear the knife was piercing..."
I shake my head at him. "N-No, it's okay, Luce. We're okay now... We're okay..."
Luce shakes his head at me.
"Y/n... I can feel it. I'm dying... I can't go home with you..."
Tears pour down my face. "No! Don't say that... Please... Don't say that...."
Lucien smiles at me and I see the life leave his eyes.
"W-Wait... Wait! Luce! Don't go! You're okay!... You're okay..."
Stings arms wrap around me and he pulls me close against him. I watch with watery eyes as Lucien's body desolves in a bright light, leaving behind my necklace. I let out a sob and collapse against Sting. I cry into his chest and he whisper to me.
"Shhh... You're okay... He's in a better place now, with Helia.. She'll take care of him. You know it.."
I wipe my eyes and nod, meeting Sting's soft Navy eyes.
"...He'll be watching over us. Look at the sun, Y/n. He'll be there." I smile and he pulls me up.

We walk outside, holding each other. The sun hits my skin and I can almost smell Luce standing with us. We walk together in silence.
Once we get to town, the sun was low and people were giving my odd looks. Which made sense, considering how I was drinched in blood. My own and Luce's.
Sting lead me to his own place and sneaks me from the back. Once we get to his room, he opens the door and lets me inside. Lector was sleeping on the big bed in the center of the room. I smile at the red exceed and turn around to find Sting digging through his drawers. He pulls out some sweat pants and a small t-shirt. Along with that he hands me soap, a brush, and a tooth brush. He leads me to the bathroom attached to his room. He turns the bath on and pour some bubble bath in the water. I put my clothes on the counter and he leaves the bathroom.
I strip down and fold my bloody clothes, putting them on the counter also. I slide into the hit bath and sigh.  I lay there a couple of minutes until I here a soft nock on the door. I glance at my body and find it to be covered in bubble, concealing all of my "no, no" areas.
"...You can come in." I whisper.
Stings head pokes in and sees me in the tub. He slides in and gently closes the door behind him. He sets in the toilet and leans in, placing his head in his hands.
"You accepted it." He said, staring at me. I nod and flex my toes under water.
"Why?"
I sigh and turn my back against him. "Can you wash my hair? It hurts to raise my arms over my head."
He nods and takes off his gloves. "I can feel your pain now... I could feel everything."
His hands massage the shampoo in my hair and I groan in pleasure.
"...I'm sorry. I was trying to find Rouge's bond, but I found your's instead... Once I realized it was you, I thought about it for a long time. Can I see myself with you? Can I love you? Will you love me?"
His hands freeze in my hair. "Then I realized something... I already love you. I didn't really even realize I accepted it. Just by knowing that I loved you."
Sting tilts my head back and runs the water through my hair, rinsing out the shampoo. His eyes look away from my chest, but, judging by his flaming cheeks, I know he already saw them. I smile at him, looking at him from upside down. He blushes even more and tilts my head back up. He starts to do the conditioner and I wrap my arms against my chest, in a hug.
"...Sting..."
He looks at me.  "Do my scars make me ugly?" He traces the large demon scar on my back and kisses it.
"...No, Y/n. They make you more beautiful... Knowing what you've gone through, what you've endured, makes you glow in my eyes."
I shake my head, blushing. "Don't say stuff like that, Sting."
He places his forehead against my back. "I love you, Y/n. You can expect a lot more cheesey things than that. It's just the beginning."
He rinses the conditioner out and stands to hand me the towel.
"Can you help me up? Just close your eyes."
He places the towel down and closes his eyes, taking my hands. He pulls me up and out of the tub. He pulls the towel around me and peeks an eye open.
"The wounds on your stomach opened up. Let me help you into your clothes. I nod and he closes his eyes again, I scrub myself dry and pull my bra and underwear on, avoiding the small bit of blood on my stomach.
"There, you can look now, help me with the pants."
Sting opens his eyes and runs an up and down look at my body. With a huge blush on his face, he gently sets me down on the counter and puts my feet through the pants holes. He slides them up my legs and on my waist.
"Let me dress your wound before I put your shirt on."
I nod and he pulls out some bandages from the cabinet. He wraps them around my stomach with gentle touches. I lift my arms up and we both wince in unison. I let out a small laugh and he pulls the shirts over me. It was a little bit big, but fit me well.
He takes my hand and leads me put the door. Lector groans loudly and sleepy looks up at us.
"Y/n-chan?... What are you doing here?" He asks. Sting leads me to the bed and tucks me in.
"She's staying with me for a while. Until she's healed..."
Lector crawls to me and places a paw on my arm. "You're hurt?"
I smile softly and show him my stomach and new scars. He stares at me with shock and glances at Sting.
"Is that why she's been missing for a week?"
I jerk back. "A week?!"
Sting nods and slides in next to me. "That chamber that Malcolm had you in, time was different there. You missed a lot of the magic games..."
Sting pulls me closer and buries his face in my hair.
"...Oh... Did you guys miss me?" I ask, teasingly.
"Of course, Y/n-chan! Sting-kun was in panic mode whenever he woke up that one day and you were gone. He followed your note to the willow and found your hair tie. He said that he could make out a trail, but he couldn't follow it. Said th-" Lector stops and glances at Sting. "He said that he would search the world... If you ask me, he's always been into dramatics."
Sting flicks him on the ear. "Ow! That's not the point, though. Sting-kun followed your trail everyday until he found a young boy, claiming to know were you were. He said that you were on trouble. He made me fly back here because it was too dangerous. I told your exceed, Tadashi, that Sting found you."
I nod. "It was... I'm sorry I made you guys worry so much."
Lector shrugs and curls up in between Sting and me. Sting carefully pulls me closer and kisses me.
"It's okay. Give me something to do, I guess."
Lector elbows him and glares. "Don't talk like that to your mate!"
I laugh and tuck in close to them, savoring their body heat. I close my eyes and Sting kisses my forehead.
"Goodnight, Y/n. Tommorow, let's hangout with Rouge. He misses you."
I nod, yawning. "Night, Sting. Love you. Good night, Lector."
Lectors small snores told me he was already asleep.
"Love you too, Y/n." We fall asleep in each other's arms.