The Test!? Ch. 18

Before anyone could even move, Tadashi and I were gone. We had practiced flying earlier, now Tadashi is almost over his fear. I turn my head and see Natsu hit an invisible force. Jutsu shiki. I see Fried and Brixlow behind us. Fried had a pair of wings and Brixlow was riding on his babies. I wave at him and he grins back.

We land the island quickly and I take the path closest to me.
"Come on, Dashi! Let's take this one!" We sprint down it, and we quickly come across a sign. It had the words peace and quiet written on it with big letters.
"Yeah!" I break into my happy dance and spin Dashi, "We're so lucky!" Let's meet up with the winners!" I grab her and we fly to the safezone. We were the first one there but Levy and Gajeel arrive soon after.
"Did you guys get Peace and Quiet?" I ask. Levy nods happily and Jeel growls and sulks in the corner. Lucy and Cana show up after, some how they beat Fried and Brixlow. What were the boys thinking? Going easy on them. I thought Fried really wanted to take Laxus's place. Gray and Loke show up soon after. They beat Mest and Wendy. Natsu and Happy beat Guildarts, but he doesn't look very happy about it. Apparently Juvia and Lis were up against Erza and Erza never holds back. No surprise that they lost. That leaves Elfman and Evergreen against Mira. There is no way they won.
And speak of the devil, they pull each other through the bushes and refuse to explain how they beat Mira.
"Ahem... In any case  the six teams pass the first test. So we will now start the second test."
I cheer and pump my arms on the air. "Come on, Nastu! We are so close! What's wrong?"
He sighs and puts his hands on his face. "I'm just thinking."
Happy flips out and starts spazing everywhere. "Natsu!? What can you possibly be thinking about?!"
I sweat-drop. How low is his opinion of Natsu anyway?
All of the sudden Natsu stands up and shouts, "Gray! Cana! Levy! Elfman! Y/n! I'll take you all on to become an S-Class Wizard!" I smile and point back at him.
"I accept your challenge. You all are in my way of becoming stronger. And that's a dangerous place to be." I say, grinning. Quickly everyone starts fighting.
"I'm all fired up!"
"Aye, sir"
"Well, I'm definitely going to make Cana an S-Class Wizard!"
"I'm not going to pull my punches, not even against Lucy!"
"Gee hee hee! Go ahead and bark, you trash!"
"Only a man can... Geh-koff koff"
"Elfman pull yourself together!"
I don't think those two will make it... Gajeel needs to work on his laugh... That's just creepy..

Timeskip

Master's words repeat themselves in my brain like a broken record. "Hunt for the grave of the first Master Mavis Vermillion."
Everyone thought it would be easy. Everyone thought. I was in the middle of being chased by some random monster when I felt this dark energy pulse. It came from over there. I start to run in the direction. That's where Elf and Ever are!
The pulse comes again, but this time it was bigger. I saw Nastu tackle Elf and Ever and a man with back hair standing in the middle of a now barren park of the forest. He kept saying Nastu's name and Natsu's starts to yell at him. Natsu throws a punch and sends the man flying. The man gets up, tears streaming down his face.
"Run!" He shouts.
And I ran.
I ran faster than I have ever done before. Who was that guy? How does he know Natsu? Why was he crying? I see Tadashi flying overhead and I wave her down. "See anything?" She nods her head and tries to catch her breath.
"Yeah, there is this strange light coming from a monument over there. Let's fly!" I nod, and she pulls me to the location. She drops me off and I reach my hand to touch it.
"Fairy Glitter?" I asks,"Is this the place?" Tadashi nods.
"You are not the one who needs the Fairy Glitter. Go and save your guildmates. She will come later and take the magic." I freeze and search the area.
"Master Mavis? I don't want the glitter. What do you mean by save my guildmates?"
"Go, my child. Go!"
I see a flare go up. Condition red! That means that there are Intruders! I stand up and jump to the nearest shadow.
"Let's go Tadashi! We got some ass to whoop." She dives for my arms and then we are off, heading towards the giant ship in the sky. When I get remotely close I see Master grow to a giant size.
"Be gone!" He shouts at the ship. "I will stop you here!"
I gulp and back away slowly. I've never seen Gramps so mad. I think he may have this under control.
"According to the rules. I'm supposed to give you a count to three." He says, forming a ball on energy with his hands. He is going to use Fairy Law! I freeze and watch the battle unfold. "One...two..." All the sudden Master looks shocked and the spell disappears in his hands. Damn, I need to get over there! I starts sprinting to Master. All the sudden he shrinks and I lose sight of him. I continue to run, my breath picking up. I see light in the distance. Amaterasu? That quick? This is worse than I thought.
An explosion wrecks through the island and rubble I thrown everywhere. I need to be faster. Gramps is in trouble.
"Gramps!" I yell. An unsettling feeling blooms in my chest and I drop to the ground. I swallow my tears and pick myself up. I still need to get to him!
"I'm coming Gramps" I scream. I'm coming. When I find him, I see Natsu fighting this creepy guy with long hair. 
" I won't let you hurt my kids right in front of my eyes anymore! I'm going to crush you until nobody will recognize what's left!!" Master shouts and then he coughs up blood.
The man covers himself in a dark fire and I hear master scream. I charge fourth and left my blade to him.
"Sun Dragon's Solar Beam!" I shout and a beam of pure sun shoots at him. I spin my sword in circles and stare him down.
"Don't underestimate the power of family!" Natsu yells as well.
I smile when I hear this and prepare my next attack. Nastu screams and eats the fire that incased him. his scarf turned pitch black and he gulps it all up.
"I get it now... Some flames have a trick to eating them." He smiles. I stare at him in awe. He emptied out all of his magic power and them turned himself into a vessel to consume the god flame! I wonder if I can do that?
"We are all going back home together! Back to Fairy Tail..." He takes a breath, " Join together! Flame of Dragons and gods! Dragon God's Gleaming Flame!"
I quickly join in, "Sun Dragon's Solar Bursa!" When the sparkles gathered along his body, I screamed. "This is what happens when you mess with my Family! Ignite!!"
The sparkle exsploaded the same time Natsu's flames engulfed the man. He was colapsed on the other side of the field. I ran to Master and dropped to my knees.

"Old man! Y/n! Let's fight! I know there are times when you gotta retreat. Gildarts taught me about that. But this ain't one of those times. We gotta take those guys beatin' up Fairy Tail and teach them a lesson. Put it all on the line and teach 'em this guild's power! Let's fight! ...Let's fight...." He colapsed on the ground.
"Natsu!" I yell, running up to him. I try to wake him up but he won't budge. Soon Wendy, Lily, Carla, and Happy show up.
"Take care of them! I gotta go help the others!" I tell them and run off to the sound of an explosion.