FlashBack?! Ch. 21

A.N.~ This is a flashback chapter about one of Y/n's first memories with Laxus. At the current part of this take, Laxus is 23 and Y/n is 21. She is two years older than Erza and two years younger than Laxus. When she left, Y/n was around 16 and Laxus was 17, but turned 18 a couple of weeks after she left... It's her 11th birthday party, so Laxus is 13. You're welcome for the info. Enjoy!

Y/n pov.

I wake up early and throw off my blankets. "Dashi! Get up! It's party time!" I yell, grabbing my clothes. Dashi groans and lifts her head.
"Can I sleep for a few for minutes?"
"Just until after I'm done getting ready." Shee collapses back onto the bed and sighs. I pull of my clothes and grab my shorts. I pull them on and grab my shirt. It had Birthday Girl written on it with huge letters. I wish Gramps would have given me something more my style.
I pull it over my head and grab my hightops. I run to the bathroom and wash my face/ brush my teeth. I quickly do my hair in a french braid. "Come on, Dashi! Here is your jacket and joggers. Hurry!" She catches the and pulls them on. I fix her fur and we run to the guild.
I open the doors and freeze. There was balloons tied everywhere with streamers tied around the ceiling. A huge banner read 'Happy Birthday, Y/n!'.  There was a table full of presents and I hold Dashi close.
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" I ask. She nods, drool spilling down her chin. A huge cake sat on the counter. It had 11 layers, cream cheese frosting with strawberry slices along it. Erza definitely had something to do with this.
"Where is everyone?" I ask Tadashi. "I smell them, but they're not here?"
I take a couple of steps forward and all of the sudden Everyone jumps out. Confetti went everywhere and I screamed in shock.
"Oh My Gosh! You guys scared that crap out of me!" I laugh, hugging myself.
"Happy Birthday, Y/n!"
"Sorry to scare ya!"
"What's eleven feel like?"
"How ya doing?"
I run up and hug Makarov.
"Thanks a lot, Gramps! This is great! No one has ever done something like this for me!"
He laughs. "This wasn't just me! It was the whole guild. For the past couple of years you've been on quests during your birthday, we wanted to throw you something special cause you're home this year."
I turn to everyone and beam. "Thanks a lot guys!" I hug every one and make my way over to my presents. The pile was huge... Bigger than me. I can't even reach the one on top.
Someones arm reaches over me and grabs the one on top. "Here ya go, Sparkles."
I turn around to see Laxus. His headphones were on his shoulders and he had a small smile on his face.
"Happy Birthday."
I smile and take the present from him. "Thank you, Sparky..."
I sit down and everyone fills around me.
"Oh! This is from Guildarts!" I open it up and stare at it, a smile frozen on my face.
"Do ya like it?" Guildarts asks, ale in his hands and a smirk on his face.
"I love it! I can't even name how many things I can do with a rock!"
He laughs and shrugs. "It's a great present, right!"
I throw it at him. "Ya, it's the perfect size to throw at stupid drunkards."
The guild erupts into laughs and Guildarts wraps and arm around me.
"I'm just playing. I have another present at the bottom for ya. I'm not that much of a jerk... I even spent money on this one."
I laugh and take the next present from the pile.
"This is from Elfman. It's a 25 pound weight! Thanks a ton, Elf. Maybe we can work out together later."
He nods, enthusiastic.
"This one is from Mira and Lis... It's a... What is this?" I ask holding up the present.
"It's a sculpture of a Fairy! Do ya like it? I made it myself, Mira painted it." Lis says. I nod and place in on the table.
"Actually, I can see that now. I love it, Lis. You should make these for everyone. They make such great gifts!"
She laughs and nods. I grab the next present. It was leaking water... I look at Tadashi and Happy.
"You guys got me fish?!" They laugh and Happy stands up.
"You could always regift it back to us!" I hand it to them and shudder.
The next present was from Master. It was a sword. It was beautiful, a dragon was on its hilt with it's wings spread wide open. It's mouth was open in a roar, the blade started in the mouth making it look like the blade was the dragons flame. It was jagged at the beginning and smoothed out into a fine point. (It's the sword from before, look at the Battle of Fairy Tail. It would be the chapter picture) I look at him with wide eyes.
"This is amazing, Gramps! Where do you find it?"
He smiles and shrugs. "Just something I picked up over the years... I thought you might like it."
I grin at him. "I don't like it... I love it!"
I grab present after present. Money, clothes, books, games, candy, food. Guildarts even got me a bracelet with a Fairy Tail emblem in gold. Gray made me an ice sculpture of a lion, because he said that's what I remind him of. I got to my last present and smile.
"The last one is from Laxus." I grab it and admire the golden wrapping paper. It had a nice ribbon tied around it. I carefully unwraped it and stuck the ribbon in my pocket. I opened the box and inside sat a CD player with multiple CDs stacked against the side. I look at Laxus and see him rubbing his neck, akward. I smile at him.
"Wow! Thank you, Sparky! Let's listen to these later, okay!"
He nods and taps his nose twice. I copy him and he walks off to his corner of the guild. Natsu runs up to me and grins.
"Hey, N/n! Did ya like my present?" I look at the stuffed dragon and nod.
"Duh! Why would I not?" Erza pulls me away from him.
"My present was obviously better."
I look at her confused. "What was your present?" She points at the eleven layer cake and I laugh.
"That is a great present!" I stare at it, drooling. We dish out pieces and everyone talks to each other. I sneak away to Laxus and set a big piece down by him.
"Here ya go, Sparky. I got you a big one." He looks at me smiles. He pats the spot next to him and I sit. "Thanks a lot for the gift, Laxus. It means a lot to me."
He shrugs. "It's nothing. Just my old CD player and a couple of my favorite CDs. I thought you might like them..."
I nod, with a huge bite of cake in my mouth. "Ya, ifts a gwate pwesent!" I swallow my cake and Laxus laughs. He switches his headphones into earbuds and hands one to me. I take it and we listen to music until Lis and Dashi comes to us with a camera. They snapped a picture of us and then Lis sits in front and smiles at the camera, Dashi perched on her head.
"Say cheese, Laxus!" She says. Laxus skowls at the camera, playfully. I laugh and nudge him with my elbow.
"Come on,  Sparky! Smile for me!" A smile slowly forms on his face until it's a all out grin.
"Only cause it's your birthday, Sparkles." He says, smiling at me.