Forgotten?! Ch. 30

A.N- The whole "Laxus Breakup" was a big a pretty big deal. When I wrote it, I could hear one of my friends practically screaming I my ear. My deepest apologies to her... Sorry to crush your dreams. Y/n is going through tough times and lets hope you're with her to the end of the line. (If you can tell me what that's from, I'll give you a high five!) Okay... Now back to the story!

Y/n pov.

I mindlessly walk along the sidewalks of Crocus, ignoring the people gathered around me.
"She was in the Games today, right?"
"Yeah, she lost..."
"Fairy Scum."
I flinch and my hand, subconsciously, touched the hilt of my blade.
"Oooh, she's gonna cut us down!"
"I'm sooo scared!"
I close my eyes. Just keep walking... My harassers follow me. I ignore them as I walk towards the ice cream shop Sting took me to.
"Oi, she's walking away from us!"
"Stuck up prick."
"Maybe we should teach the bitch a lesson?" The leader smiles, dangerously.
They corner me in and alley and I look at them nonchalantly. The leader steps forward and runs a hand through his greasy hair as his greedy eyes devour my body. His slimy tongue sweeps across his chapped lips and he grins at me.
"I've never had a Fairy in my collection before..." He looks at his goons and points his thumb at me.
"Hold her down, boys. I don't want her screaming... No need to draw attention..." He says, stepping towards me. I look him dead in the eyes and smile.
"Funny... And I've never killed someone before. I guess today is a day for new experiences."
He glares at me and hits me with a wave of his magic.
"Now... Just go to sleep." He whispers.
I try to pull myself out of their grip but they were too strong. My mind grows heavy and I try to shake it off. Magic pours around my body and the air heats up. My skin becomes engulfed in flames and they drop me, instantly.
"One more time should do the trick." I am hit again and this time I can't keep my eyes open. I struggle to find my voice and when I do, I scream at them.
"You son of a bitch! Bastards, all of you! You no good, gross, slimy, moronic, perverts! Stop touching me! Stop!"
I feel their hands on my jacket, taking it off. Shit... I can't move... I need to yell for help... I scream for help.
"Please! Anyone! Help!"
They go to take off my shirt but something throws them off of me. I hear a low growl and then quiet. I feel hands on my face and I struggle against them.
"Go away! Please.... P-please... Please..."
Tears start to fall down my face and I am able to fully open my eyes. A pair of gloved hands are wiping my cheeks dry and I look at them with confusion. I blink my eyes, trying to get rid of my blurry tears. His face becomes clear and he was looking at me with worry.
"Sting."
A small smile appears on his face and he props me up. "Hey, Y/n... Are you okay?"
I nod and try to catch my breath. He hands me my jacket and I pull it on. He stands up and offers me his hand in silence. I accept it and he pulls me to my feet. I wipe the rocks and dirt off of me and take my hair down. Sting watches me in silence and I put my hair in a messy bun. I wipe my face with the back of my hands and shake my head, as if I was getting rid of that experience. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.
When I open them I meet Sting's eyes and he's staring at me with curiosity. I smile at him.
"Thanks a lot. I don't want to think about what they would have done to me...." I look at the unconscious bodies of my attackers.
"His magic completely paralyzes his target. And one of theirs..." I wave a hand at one of the goons. "Puts them to sleep. I was screwed."
Sting shrugs his shoulders. "They have really bad burns on them... I'm guessing that was from you."
I laugh and smile at him. "You're really good at guessing."
He nods and grabs my hand. "Let's go get ice cream. After today, you need it."
I let him drag me to the shop and he sets me down by the window.
"I'll order you something. My treat."
I nod and he takes off towards the counter, waving his money in the air. I close my eyes and sigh. Leave it to me to get broken up with, lose a game, and almost kidnapped. All in one day... I hear Sting get back and I open my eyes. He grins at me satisfied.
"What's with that face?"
He shrugs and smirks at me. "Just wait...."
I laugh at his childish behavior. His exspession melts into a serious one.
"Hey, I'm sorry if I got you in trouble earlier. What's his name...? Laxus... Yeah, Laxus wasn't very happy when I winked at you."
I force out a laugh and shrug him off. "It's okay. It's more my fault then your's."
He looks at me and tilts his head. "Are you guys very close? I smell him all over you." My exspession falls.
"We broke up. This morning at the games."
Sting flinches and grabs my hand. "I'm sorry, Y/n! It's all my fault. If I would have left you alone..."
I shake my head. "There's really nothing you did. It was bound to happen. Laxus... He... He can't let someone love him. He's never worthy. You can't get passed his walls, no matter how hard you try. This morning, when I smiled at you, I think he just got jealous. He's never going to admit it, but he's never confortable with me around other men, even if I just met them."
Sting looks at our hands and smiles softly. "Maybe we can tell him we're just friends. He's being childish."
I laugh and look out the window. "He has always been childish."

People were walking along the sidewalks, minding their own business and I see a flash of electric blonde hair above a wave of other colors. It was Laxus, staring at me in shock. I look at him, frozen.
"Hey? What's wrong, Y/n?" His eyes follow mine and he sees Laxus too. "Perfect! Let's go tell him what happened!"
Sting waves at him and Laxus pulls himself out of his shock. He glares at us and turns on his heels and storms off, just as our ice cream arrives. It was a huge sundae with 15 scoops of who knows what. It had all sorts of toppings, from candy to nuts. I stare at it in shock, my mouth fills with drool. Sting laughs and hands me a spoon.
"We are sharing it, so don't get too excited."
I shake my head. "I really want to hug you right now..."
"What's stopping you?" He teases. I laugh and scoop a huge bite. I shove it in my mouth and sigh.
"That really hits the spot.~"
He takes a bite and sighs too. "This is amazing!.. Hey, do you want to play a game?"
I perk up at game. "What kind of game?"
"If you make the other person laugh, you get to ask them any question and they have to answer it, no matter what."
I nod at him enthusiastically. "Be prepared to lose. I'm a funny person."
"I bet you are, but I'm a complete god." He licks his spoon clean and sticks it to his nose. He stares at the center of it and his eyes go crossed. His tongue sticks out and I burst out laughing. He smiles, victorious.
"Okay, okay. What's your question?"
He taps his spoon against his mouth and squints his eyes at me. "What's your favorite color?"
"My favorite colors are f/c or gold."
He nods, "Your turn. Make me laugh."
I smooth my face out and raise an eyebrow. "Nock, nock..."
Sting watches me with interest. "Go away, I'm not able to open the door."
"W-What?! Why?"
His mouth pulls into a wide smirk. "Because I'm blind and my seeing-eye dog is on coffee break." I crack up.
"C-Come on! That's not fair!" I say, wiping my eyes.
He shrugs, "You still laughed. Now... You're a dragon slayer. What kind?"
I eat some ice cream and ponder his question. "I'm two kinds." Sting quirks up an eye brow.
"I was raised by two dragons. Helia and Skiadrum."
Sting freezes, staring at me in shock. "S-Skiadrum?"
I nod and smile. "I never really called him that. He was always just Da to me."
Sting stares at me, speechless. I frown. "What's wrong?"
He goes to talk but closes his mouth. His eyes flicker to the door and a smile appears on his face. My eyes follow his and I see two exceeds following a man with longish black hair and a scar across his nose. My eyes flicker back to Sting and he grins at me. He takes my hand and waves the man over.
"Hey! Rouge, come here and meet Y/n! Lector and Frosch too!"
They approach and I smile at them. "Hello, nice to meet you!"
Rouge nods I greeting and the red exceed grins at me.
"Oh? Nice to meet you too. Sting-kun never told me he got himself a girlfriend." I flinch and glance at Sting. He frown at the exceed.
"Come on, Lector. Her boyfriend just broke up with her. Let's not talk about dating."
If this one is Lector then the one in the frog onesie is Frosch. I smile at Frosch and he grins at me shyly. Rouge looks at me with narrowed eyes.
"Who is she, Sting?"
Sting laughs, "I already told you. Her names Y/n. She's from Fairy Tail."
Rouge just stares at me with almost glaring eyes. I give him a half smile and return to my ice cream. Rouge sits next to Sting and the two exceeds pile around me.
"Hey, Y/n-chan. Can I have some of your ice cream?" Lector asks. I smile at him and hand him Sting's spoon.
"Frosch too!" Frosch says grabbing mine. I let him have it. I excuse myself to get more spoons.

No one's pov.

Sting smiles softly as he turns to Rouge. "See, she's just as beautiful as she was in the picture." Rouge glares at him. "We shouldn't be hanging out with someone from Fairy Tail."
Sting punches his shoulder. "Come on, Rouge! She's great! Just give her a chance. Ask her about herself. She is a dragon slayer, ya know."
Rouge glances at Y/n, and frowns. "She is? What kind?"
Sting grins slyly and shrugs. "Ask her your self."

Y/n pov.

I sit back down and hand Sting his spoon and set on by Rouge. He looks at me and frowns. I smile anyway and I feel Sting's foot brush against mine. My smile deeper and shove some ice cream in my mouth.
"U-Um... Y/n? What type of dragon slayer are you?"
I glance at Rouge and he was staring at me with an unreadable exspession.
"Oh yeah! Sting asked that! I didn't get to tell him." I smile at Sting and he grins back. "I'm a Sun and a Shadow Dragon Slayer. My parents names are Helia and Skiadrum."
Rouge freezes and his expression turns to one of shock. "Y-Y/n?"
I look at him, worried. "Huh? Is there something wrong?"
His face breaks out into a smile and he pulls me into his arms.
"No! This is perfect! I've been looking for you forever!"
I look at Sting confused. He just smiles and gives me a thumbs up.
"Rouge?"
Rouge looks at me. "You probably don't remember me, because of Helia." He says, placing a hand on my cheek. "I'm your little brother, Y/n. It's me, Ryos."
Ryos?