Sirius Island! Ch. 17

A.N.~ I skipped alittle further into story so don't be confused... This chapter starts at the end of Edolas. And look! I found Tadashi in the manga! He's so cute!

Y/n's pov.

I watch Natsu battle Mystogan and can't help to feel moved. Natsu was the demon king and he was doing great. He fought the prince in front of the subjects, playing the part perfectly. He was talking to him the whole time, pushing him.
"Do it for real!" Natsu said. The crowd screamed for their prince and the battle continues.
"This is a Fairy Tail send off party done my way. Let me tell you the three rules for anyone who wants to leave Fairy Tail. One! You can't pass along any info that hurts Fairy Tail for your entire life. Two... What was that again?" He pauses.
"One must never contact former Fairy Tail clients without permission in order to make a profit for one's self." Mystogan replies.
"Yeah, that. Three! Even when you screw up... You gotta live your life with all the strength you got all the time!" Natsu says, preparing for a punch, "You can't go thinking of your life as something small or not worth it! And you can't ever forget..."
"...the friends you love." Mystogan finishes. They punch each other in unison.
"You got it? As long as you got the guild spirit, there ain't nothing you can't do!!" Natsu stumbles and falls to the ground with a grin on his face, "Hope we meet again someday... Mystogan!"

The crowd bursts into cheers. My body starts to glow and I collapse on the ground, "Oh, my poor little demon body. Oh! The pain! It's excruciating!"
I crawl to a random citizen. I grab their leg and pull them closer to me. They look at me in horror when I ask them to end my suffering. My body lifts into the air and I scream insults to the prince.
"You slimy toad! Just wait until get my demon fingers on you! You good for nothing! How dare you defeat my king! I'll see you in your nightmares!"

We get sucked into the hole and next thing I know we are falling from the sky. We all land and each other in a big pile. I turn to see a huge flock of exceeds. My mouth opens in shock and I pull on Gajeel's sleeve. He turns around and his mouth opens in shock. Carla flips put and starts to yell at their queen. Their queen explains their situation and Carla accepts it. They really do look alike. The queen and the ready of the exceeds take off and I turn around to see Natsu, Lucy, Gray, and even Erza pumping their arms like that one exceed. My own arm twitches to join in.
"Where's Lily? I haven't seen Panther Lily anywhere!" Gajeel asks.
"I'm right here!"
We turn around to Lily's voice and I let a small laugh escape. That is Lily alright. Just small.... really small. He stood with his arms held out and his legs in a fighting position. It seems his body isn't suited well for earth.
"I desire to enter the guild that cared for my prince! And I assume you'll get me in just like you promised, Gajeel!" Lily says.
Gajeel starts bawling and he throws his arms around Lily. "Of course I will!!! My cat!"
Lilly tugs on his top and all of the sudden a girl tumbles out of the bushes. Lisanna.... She tackles Natsu and Happy. She greets everyone and her eyes land on me and Tadashi. She freezes and takes a step to me.
"Y/n?" She asks. I nod my head slowly. She breaks into years and comes rushing at me.
"I thought you died! Where did you go?" She asks, burying her face into my neck.
"Same, Lis. I thought you died. I came back and you where gone. It wasn't until after... after a couple of days until someone told me anything!" She laughs and backs off of me. "I missed you too, Tadashi!" She says pulling her close to her. She melts in her arms and she kisses her nose.

We head to the guild and they all flip out. Mira and Elf were crying their eyes out, but, then again, who wasn't? Even Fried seemed to be happy Lis was back. Everyone chats about their Edolas selves. I sigh and set in a chair. I still can't believe my Edolas self is dead. I wonder what she was like. All of the sudden, Gajeel wants our exceeds to battle each other and Tadashi almost passes out. Her paws grip my arm and she hides behind me. But Lily refuses and asks if Carla, Happy and Tadashi could be his friends instead. This results into a brawl of their owners and somehow Gray and Elfman got involved too.

Timeskip to the next day

I walk into the guild and see a ruckus. Everyone was at the counter asking for quests. Gray was running around without his shirt on and Elfman was asking for quests fit for a man. Lily and Erza where fighting in the corner and I finds my way to Mira.
"What going on?" She just smiles at me.
"You'll find out Tomorrow." She replies. I groan and head back home.

Tomorrow

I walk into the guild again and this time it's filled to the brim with people. I make my way over to Gray and look at Gramps standing in the middle of the stage.
"Ahem... In an ancient tradition of Fairy Tail... I present... The list of wizards eligible to take the S-Class Wizard Qualification test! And the location for this year's test... Sirius Island! Sacred ground for our guild. I've spent this past year trying to discern each wizards power, heart and soul... There will be nine eligible wizards! Natsu Dragneel! Gray Fullbuster! Juvia Lockser! Cana Alberona! Fried Justine! Levy McGarden! Mest Gryder! And Y/n L/n!"
My heart stops when I hear my name.
"This time, only one will be able to pass the qualification test. The test takes place in one week! Go make sure you are in top shape!"
He goes over the rules and tells us to choose partners. I turn to Dashi and we give each other fist bumps. Nastu choose Happy and they run to go train. Dashi and I make eye contact and rush out the door also.

After a long week of training

I was collapsed on the rough wooden boards of the ship, begging Wendy to cast Troia on me. Everyone was talking to each other and then suddenly I hear Loke yell Land ho. I spring up and stare at the island. It was a relatively small island with a huge tree in the middle. The tree had a bunch of trees on the top of it too.
"They say that Fairies once lived on this island." I look up at Gramps standing on the railing. "And this is also the place... Where Fairy Tail's first master, Mavis Vermillion, now rests!"

He starts to explain the paths. There are three fierce battles, two normal battle, and two peace and quiet routes.
"Only the teams who have successfully completed their paths will pass the first test! Of the eight paths, the 'battle' routes are where two teams will bum into each other. Only one team can pass through at the end. Where it says 'Fierce battle' you won't be able to advance unless you defeat an S-Class Wizard. Those are the toughest routes. The 'peace and quiet' paths are ones with no battles. It's an automatic pass to the next test. THE AIMS OF THE FIRST TEST AE FIGHTING, POWER, AND LUCK! NOW BEGIN!!! THE TEST STARTS NOW!!!!"