Mr. Weirdo?! Ch. 35

A/n- the tattoo is just an idea of what Y//n's looks like, but smaller and more of them.
Y/n pov.

"Y/n?! You're awake!?"
I look up and see Sting standing beside me, with a shocked smile on his face. I smile at his exspession and he puts the ice cream that was in his hands on the counter. He doesn't say a word as he reaches for my hand and pulls me out of my seat. His arms wrap around my waist and he tucks his face deep into the crook of my neck. My arms automatically wrap around his torso and I could feel the hard muscles underneath. He instantly melts at my touch and he sighs, his hot breath against my ear make me shiver.
"I was worried about you... I was just about to head over to visit." He whispers in my ear.
I playfully glare at him, tugging at his ear. "Is that why you have ice cream? Do you can eat it in front of me, knowing I couldn't have any?"
He laughs and nods. "..Basically..."
I laugh and pull him into the seat next to me. He pulls his ice cream in front of him and takes a huge bite. I glance at Asuke and see her staring at him with huge eyes.
"Oh, Little one! This is Sting... Sting, this little angel is called Asuke."
She nods slowly and glances at me, uncomfortable. Sting watches and smiles at her.
"Nice to meet you, Little angel." He says, offering his hand. She puts her hand out and Sting holds her fingers and kisses her knuckles. She giggles and smiles shyly.
"...Nice to meet you too..." She turns to me and cups her hand, whispering, "Your boyfriend's weird, Sissy."
I laugh as I feel my face heat up. "Come on, Little one! You know I'm not dating anyone."
I glance at Sting and see him staring intensely at his ice cream with twin flames on his cheeks. Asuke kicks her legs as she takes another bite.
"You dated Laxus. Why can't you date him?"
I take a bite of ice cream and ponder an answer.
"I could date Sting, but I'm not exactly ready for a relationship right now. Also, we both have to agree to date each other."
I take another huge bite and Asuke looks at Sting.
"Did you know that Y/n is single? She says you can date her if you agree. Do you like her, Mr. Weirdo?"
I try not to look at Sting but I see his face burning from the corner of my eyes. He almost choked on his ice cream and he glances at me.
"She also said she wasn't ready to date someone. Even if I like her, I wouldn't date her until she's ready."
Asuke nods, accepting that answer, and starts babbling about something random. I feel Stings foot brush mine and my face turns a deeper red. I glance at him and see his face a similar color. He sees me looking and shoots me a nervous smile. I laugh softly and he taps our feet together again. This time he rests his foot crossed over mine, our ankles touching.

I force myself to eat my ice cream and try to ignore our contact. Sting starts to ask Asuky all sorts of questions and they talk about anything and everything. I throw in a few comments, but mostly just watch them laugh with each other. After Asuke's done, I grab her trash and stick it in my bowl. Sting grabs my bowl and throws it away for me. I glance at my phone to check the time.
"Hey Little one, we still have two more hours to hangout. What do you want to do now?"
Asuke grabs my hand and pulls me to Sting. "Can Sting come with us? Can he please?!"
I glance at him and see him looking me for an answer. "Matters... Where are we going, Little one?"
Asuke grabs Stings hand and pulls us out towards the door.
"Let's go to Y/n's inn room. She's gonna paint my nails and toes. She's also gonna do me and Mr. Weirdo's makeup and hair."
I laugh and look at Sting. "Is Mr. Weirdo okay with that?"
He laughs and shrugs. "I'm cool with that."
Asuke giggles and pulls on Sting's arm. "Pick me up, Mr. Weirdo! Pick me up!"
Sting lifts her to his shoulders and glaces at me for permission. I nod and grab my phone.
"Asuke, smile for a picture!"
She grins and knits her fingers through Sting's hair. Sting grins at the camera also, with his eyes closed and he gives me a thumbs up. I snap the picture and set it as my lock screen. Oh, yeah... I haven't changed it since Laxus and I broke up...
A sad feeling passes over me and I frown at my phone. I feel Sting touch my hand and I look up at him. He quirks an eyebrow at me, concern written all over his face. I give him a small smile and he takes my hand.
"Come on, Sissy! Let's go! Run, Mr. Weirdo! Run!"
I start to jog, pulling Sting along the sidewalks to the inn I was staying in. I pull them to my door and I swipe the key card. I let them through and Sting throws Asuke onto the bed. She giggles and runs back up to him.
"Again! Again!"
I walk to the bathroom and grab my makeup and hair supplies. I have to dig around for my nail polish and I balance everything in my arms. I find my way back to the main room and dump everything onto my bed. I laugh when I find Sting on his back with his feet in the air, Asuke balanced on to of them on her stomach. I tickle her and she collapses on top of Sting and he groans loudly.
"Choose your colors, Little one."
Asuke scrambles off of Sting and she instantly grabs purple and white from my hands. Sting climbs to the top of my bed and moves my pillows to the foot of the bed. He grabs all my blankets and he tucks them around himself.
When he was finished, he had his head supported by a pile of pillows and he was in a blanket cacoon. I sit on the floor and lean my back against the bed and Asuke sits in front of me. I start to paint her finger nails and I feel Stings gaze on my back. I try to ignore him as I wait for the next layer to dry. I occupy my self my moving onto her toes. I playfully scrunch up my nose and look at Asuke.
"Eww! Your feet stink, Little one!"
Sting laughs at Asuke's shocked exspession and ruffles her hair.
"Come on, Angel. Everyone has stinky feet. You should smell mine."
She giggles and smirks at him. "I can already smell them from here."
"Oh, stop! You sound too much like Y/n!" Sting turns to me and glares. "Stop corrupting this child."
I laugh as I finish her nails. "It's too late, she already joined the dark side."
Sting laughs as I pull out my make up. "What do you want me to do, Little one?"
Asuke puts her finger on her chin, pondering. "Just do Mr. Weirdo's makeup and hair. I'm going to bed soon so it will get ruined." I nod and chuckle.
"Good point... Kay, watch me make Sting beautiful." She scrambles next to me and shakes her head.
"He's already beautiful... You're gonna make him more beautifuler."
I nod and I see Stings face heat up. I grab my eye shadow and rub some brown onto the brush. I rest my hand against his cheek. He closes his eyes and I rub the color on the outside corner of his eyelids. I feel his eye lashes against my thumb and I watch Sting visibly shiver at my touch. This makes me smirk but I refrain from doing it again.
Next I rub a copper tone in the middle and fade it into a light tan-ish gold towards the inside of the eyelid.
"Open your eyes now." I whisper to him.
His eyes flicker open and my golden eyes meet his ocean blue ones. I swallow the lump in my throat as I grab my mascara. I run it along his eye lashes and he chuckles at my slacked open mouth. I grab my lip gloss and he puckers his lips at me. I put some on my thumb and run across the bottom of his lips. His eyes dart to my own and I smile self-consciously. I'm suddenly aware of the closeness of our faces and we both turn beet red. I quickly turn away and look at Asuke.
"What do you want me to do to his hair?"
"Put it in spikes!"
I nod and grab the hair gel. I put a lump in my hand and run it through his soft blonde hair. He shivers again and his eyes flutter shut. I do it again and this time he bites his bottom lip, his hands grip the blankets. I glance at his torcherd exspession and frown. My hand freezes in his hair and his eyes fly open. He sees my exspession and gives me a little smile. I return it and quickly finish my job. Before he gets up, I snap a picture. He walk to the mirror and grins.
"W.O.W! I look hawt! You're such an artist, Y/n!" I blush and glance at the time.
"Crap! Asuke's gotta go!" She pouts and clings to Stings side.
"But I don't wanna! Please let me stay, Mr. Weirdo! Please!"
He shakes his head and hands her to me. "Go on, Angel. You don't want your mom to worry where you are."
I nod and walk to the door.  I put my hand on the nob and turn around to look at him. "You can stay, if you want. Let's hang out a while." He nods and throws himself at my bed.
"I'll be here when you get back." He says tucking himself in. Asuke waves goodbye and I lead us outside and shut the door behind us.