Jealous?! Ch. 10

Y/n pov.

___________________________

Sparky- Let me take to dinner 🙃

___________________________

My face heats up and I suck in a deep breath. Is he asking me out on a date? What should I say? Maybe I should play is cool.
"What's up Y/n? Are you blushing?" Lucy asks, trying to look at my phone screen. I shift my body so she can't see.
"I'm just making plans to meet up with one of my friends. We're going to eat out when I get back home." I tell her.
Mind your own business, bitch.
"Oh? Does she live near us?" She asks, examining her nails.
I sweat drop, "Yeah, he lives really close to me." She looks shocked.
"He?" She mouths to herself. "Who is it? Someone that is a part of the guild? Do I know him?"
I'm starting to get agitated and I almost want to just ignore her. "It's none of your business who. Now pardon me, I have to reply." I tell her, turning my phone back on.
__________________________

Hell yeah! I'm starving 😭- Sparkles

Where do you want to meet up?- Sparkles

Sparky- I was thinking about just picking you up at the train station...

Oh...- Sparkles

Sparky- Is that okay?

Yeah, that's fine! It's just that I'm with the team and Lucy is being a pain in the ass...😞 -Sparkles

Sparky-... What's wrong? I'm ready to throw some fists if ya want. 😤⚡

LMAO, calm your tits. I over heard her talking about me to Erza. She thinks I'm a whore and she said I'm too clingy. 😩😭💔- Sparkles

And now Natsu is not talking to me and I'm pretty sure Lucy talked shit to him too. -Sparkles

Sparky- Sounds like you need a hug 🤗

Sparky- She's obviously just jealous and she's being petty about it. Just play it cool... Does she know I'm taking you out to eat?

Yeah, kind of. She knows someone is, but she doesn't know who... Why? Are you planning something?🤔🧐 -Sparkles

Sparky- I'll pick you up at the station. Just play along with what ever I do okay? I'm gonna make her get off to back about Natsu. Trust me 🤜

🤛Okay, I trust you! See you there!- Sparkles

Sparky- See you soon, Y/n
___________________________

I grin and look up from my phone. "I'm going to go get dressed, I'll be back." I excuse myself.
Pulling my body out of the seat, I drag myself to the bathroom with my suitcase. Good thing I packed an extra outfit. I pull out an extra pair of leggings and a white Five Finger Death Punch shirt. Laxus will definitely love my shirt.
I smile to myself and pull on my new outfit. I look myself over in the mirror and decide to keep my hair in it's half up due. I wash off my makeup and lightly apply my basic nude colors. I smile to myself and head out the door.

When I finally get back to my seat, I inform Tadashi of my date.
"Is it okay if you go home by yourself? I shouldn't be gone for more than a few hours." I ask her.
She nods and takes my hand and puts it on her head.
"As long as we can spend some time together tomorrow."
I chuckle and quickly agree to her offer.