Date?! Ch. 11

When I step into his house and instantly start snooping around. The living room was right off the kitchen and it had a very open floor plan. I walk to his kitchen and run my hands across his counters. Is this granite or marble? Not that I would even know the difference.
I make my way over to his living room, checking out everything else on the way. He has a huge, black leather sofa and loveseat. He has a wall mounted flat screen TV and a killer speaker system. I make my way to the hallway that leads to 4 different rooms. I open the first door.
It was a modern bathroom with a walk in shower. Nice.... I close the door and open the next. It was a laundry room/ weight room. He had fitness equipment sprawled out on the floor and yoga mats piled in the corner. Laxus never pegged me as a yoga type, but he does like to try random things when he's bored. I snort, and close the door. I open the third one and find a guest room. It had a queen size bed and a walk in closet. Fancy...fancy... I click my tongue and close the door. I slowly head to the one at the end of the hall. When I reach it, I feel Laxus standing behind me.
"That's my room." He says, turning the knob. He opens the door and lets me in first. I walk in slowly and carefully look around. It was clean... No dirty clothes thrown around the floor; His bed was even made. I throw myself on it and turn to face him. He is leaning against the door way, arms crossed and smirking. "Maybe Lucy was right... The first date and it already starts in the bedroom..."
His face goes blank and he starts to walk towards me. I turn my body away from him and grab one of his fluffy throw blankets. I wrap it around myself and pull it over my head. Now he can't get me! I cackle evily.
All the sudden his arms wrap around me and he throws me over his shoulder.
"W-wah, Laxus! Put me down." I say, try to get my hands free from the blankets. He smiles and throws me down on the loveseat.
"Your wish is my command, princess." I scowl and throw one of the pillows at him. He easily catches it and puts it under his arm.
"I'm going to go get dressed. I'll be right back." He tells me, "You can find something to watch."
I nod and grab the remote. I turn on a streaming channel and flip through the movies. What movie would Laxus like? Does he like scary movies? Maybe we should watch The Woman in Black...? But I don't like scary movies.... I sigh and click on the movie. It's not like I'll be able to pay attention anyway.
I hear his door open and he walks out. He heads to the kitchen and turns to look at me.
"I'm going to prepare the food. I left out a shirt and some sweatpants, if you want to change into something more comfortable."
I nod and rush to his room. I quickly close the door and try to breathe normally. What the hell... Why does he look so hot?! He was dressed in a pair of red flannel pajama pants and a black tank top. It hugged all of his body and made his muscles look huge. The curves of his tattoo even showed on his left shoulder. When my breathing slowed and my heart stopped pounding, I find the clothes he mentioned earlier.
The shirt was maroon and the sweat pants were going to be way too big. I get undressed and pull the shirt on. It went all the way to my knees! I guess I won't need the pants. This shirt fits me like a night gown anyway. I fold my clothes and leave them on his nightstand. I make my way back to the living room and grab the blanket to cover up my legs. Laxus had already set out the food on the coffee table and he was busy digging in the fridge for something.
"Whatcha doin?" I call out to him.
"Finding where I put the milk." He says, as he pulls it from the fridge. He grabs a couple of plates and cups and sits down beside me.
"Help your self." He says, already filling his plate.
"Dang! You made all of this!?" I ask, looking at the assortment of my favorite foods. There was a big bowel of orange chicken and rice. He had made dumplings and even guacamole.
"Damn, you know the way straight to my heart... Gauc." I tell him swooning. I fill my plate with food and set back.
We start the movie and I try not to look at Laxus. About twenty minutes into it, I set my plate down completely stuffed. I pull the blankets up to my face and tuck my feet into my body. Laxus grabs the rest of the blankets and pulls them around himself too.
He hesitantly puts his arm around me, pulling me close. I smile and settle against the crook of his body. When it gets to the scary part of the movie, I slam my eyes shut and grab Laxus's hand. I press my head against his chest and listen to his heart beat. I feel his arms tighten around me and he rests his head on mine, an attempt to comfort me.

We stay in this position until I start to feel my head grow foggy and I have trouble keeping my eyes open. I yawn and look up at Laxus. His eyes were closed and his breathing was slow. He fell asleep, that dork. I settle back down and rest my eyes. I'll just lay here for a bit longer. I'll wake him up in a few minutes. Soon I lose my fight against sleep and pass out.

Time skip
To the next morning

I yawn and stretch my body out. My hands hit flesh and I quickly pull back. Wait... Where the hell am I? Who the hell is that? I prop my self on my elbows and look closer at the person laying half way out of the bed. He had his legs dangling from the bottom and his head was in the middle. I look closer and see his electric blonde hair. Wait... Laxus? WTF am I doing in his bed?
I hesitantly reach for his face and place a finger on his scar. I run my finger along it. It's surprisingly flat for such a big scar. I imagined it would be more ridgid. He stirs and opens his eyes. They narrow when they meet mine and he sits up quickly. "What the hell am I doing in my bed?" He asks, his hands against his face.
"How am I supposed to know? All I remember is falling asleep, while we were watching the movie." I replied, getting up and stretching my back.
"I also fell asleep and I woke up and found you passed out on my lap. I carried you to my room and I must have crashed also." He says, sitting back on the bed.
"I can't believe I fell asleep. It was only around twelve." I say, face palming.
He laughs and shrugs, "You rode a train twice yesterday and you ate a lot during the movie. I'm surprised you didn't fall asleep sooner. I was the one that should have been awake. The blankets were so warm, I just passed out too."
I smile and laugh. "Imagine waking up and seeing a random guy laying in a bed that's not your own. I got scared for a second." He scoffed and holds his hand to his chest.
"Me?... Some random guy?... I thought I meant more than that to you." He pouts and pulls himself off the bed.
"I, for one, am not complaining about waking up and seeing you. Even if your hair is a horrible mess..." He says as he walks out the door.
My face heats up and I spot my phone laying on the nightstand. I grab it and check the time. 12 o'clock! 25 text messages! From Natsu, Gray, Erza, even Gramps? What do they want?

___________________________
Yesterday, 12 o'clock
Elsa- how did your date go? Did you make it back home okay?

---------------------------------------
Today, 9 o'clock
Gramps- Natsu said you went out on a date and you didn't come home. It's none of my business but he insisted on me texting you. Said you're not replying. Don't worry him so much, kid.
---------------------------------------
Today, 1 o'clock
Natsu-Why are you not home yet?

Natsu- who are you with?

Natsu- why are you not replying?

Natsu- are you asleep? You better not be asleep.

Natsu- it's 1:30. If you're not here soon, I'm going to call Erza... I will....

---------------------------------------
Today, 2 o'clock

Erza🍰- Natsu called and said you haven't come home. He wanted me to text you and see if you'll reply. I hope you used protection....😈
___________________________

I sigh and turn my phone off. Why does Natsu care anyway? He ignored me all day yesterday and he suddenly cares that I'm was on a date. I pull myself off Laxus's bed and find my clothes on the nightstand. I throw them across my shoulder and head to the bathroom to get dressed.