Yoga?! Ch. 25

"Soo, How was your date?"
I smile and blush. "It was great. Laxus really surprised me, in a good way, of course."
Natsu nods and smiles softly. "Where did he take you?"
I close my eyes and picture the blankets under the stars, the Willow trees around us, Laxus's body next to mine.
"We went star gazing. Also he made us a picnic."
Natsu snorts. "He took you on a picnic?! That's not original at all!"
I glare at him. " It was perfectly romantic! It was really sweet of him!"
Natsu grins,showing off his pointed canines. "If it was me, I would take you somewhere way better. I would take us to somewhere special. I would bring a feast. If it were me...."
I sigh and pull myself off the couch.
"But it's not you... I'm going to bed, goodnight. I'll see you in the morning." I interupt, pissed at him for always competing with Laxus. I walk to my room, never looking back. Natsu sits on the couch with a forlorn exspession.
"If it were me, I could treat you better..." He whispers, watching me leave. *Starts playing Ed Sheeran*

I lay on my bed, staring at my phone. Should I text him, or wait for him to text me? I don't want to seem clingy... I take a deep breath. Screw this, I'm going to just text him. I pick up my phone and click on Laxus's name I start texting him, but my phone goes off. He texted me first.

___________________________

Sparky- I had a great time tonight. Are you free tomorrow? I have something in mind.

I had a lot of fun tonight too. I should be free tomorrow. What is your idea?🧐🤔-Sparkles

Sparky- You ever done Yoga before?

Yoga? Can't say I have... Sounds fun tho 🧘 -Sparkles

Sparky- Can I pick you up around 7?

7?! A.M. or P.M.? -Sparkles

Sparky- Yea, the earlier the better. I'll provide coffee and breakfast. 😏

...Ok...-Sparkles

Sparky-I know you couldn't resist free food 💅

Shut up... I'll see ya tomorrow. Goodnight 😘-Sparkles

Sparky-Night, Babygirl 😉😘
___________________________

I turn off my phone and plug it in to charge. I collapse into my blankets. Life is different... No one ever told me it would go so quick. It seems like yesterday I first joined the guild, now they're my family. Looking back, I can't think of anything I would change. My life seems perfect. I drift to sleep with a smile on my face.

Timeskip

My eyes flutter open and I hear a loud buzzing in my ear. What the... It was my damn alarm. Why did I set it for 6:00? I groan and click silence. I start to settle back down but I freeze. Laxus! Oh, yeah! He's picking me up at 7:00!
I pull myself out of my warm blankets and run to the shower. I take a speed shower and quickly get ready. I pull on a pair of yoga pants because... why not? We are doing yoga right? I grab a sweatshirt and pull my wet hair into a messy bun. I snatch my converse and head out the door. I see Natsu passed out on the couch and I hesitate. Should I leave a note? I grab some paper and scribble down a heistey note.
Hey Natsu,
I'm leaving to go to yoga. There should be some food in the fridge if you're hungry. I'll be back later.
~Y/n

I tip toe out the door and walk down the hall to the lobby. Laxus was just walking through the doors and he froze when he saw me. A wide grin spread across his face as I walk to him. He pulls me into him.
"Morning, Beautiful. Ya ready for some yoga?" I groan and bump my head against his chest.
"I'm not even awake yet..." He laughs and picks me up. He lays me across his shoulder and I groan. One of his hands hold my ankles to his chest and the other was resting on my thigh... high on my thigh. A blush blazes across my face. Laxus sets me down in his car and walks to his seat. He looks at me, confused.
"Why's your face so red? I know I look good, but damn... It looks like someone crushed a tomato one your face."
I glare as I take in his appearance. He was wearing sweatpants and an evergreen sweatshirt. His hair was a little wet and plastered against his forehead. My blush turns a deeper red and I turn away from him.
"Aw, come on Sparkles... I was just playing with you. You make me blush 24-7. "
I lay my chair down and rest my legs on the dashboard. "I am a Queen... What more can I expect from a mere peasant like you..."
I tilt my head towards him, so I can see his reaction. His eyes stay trained on the road and his mouth pulls into a smile.
"Tell me something I don't already know..."
I snort and look at him. His hand finds mine and his pinkie wraps around mine.
"If I'm a peasant then you are my Queen. I'll worship the ground you walk on."
I laugh and look at him. "You're such a dork." I change my voice into a 'Queenly' one. "Peasant, I hearby promote you to Head Jester if the court. You may thank your Queen."
He pulls into his driveway and looks at me. "My most fair, most graceful, most beautiful, most awe-inspiring Queen, I appreciate your generous offer, but... I was hoping for a different position..." I raise my eyebrow at him.
"Oh really? And what position should I offer?" He kisses my hand and looks me in the eye.
"My Queen, I wish to be your King. (Your boyfriend) I will serve you in anyway I can."
I nod and laugh. "You want to be my boyfriend? I'm already your's."
Laxus leads me into his house and instantly presses me against a wall.
"If you are already mine then... Can I be your's?"
I nod and start to try to talk but he shuts me up with a kiss.
"It doesn't really matter, I've been yours since I first saw you. Completely trapped by you." He lets me go. He walks to the kitchen and turns around with coffee and doughnuts. I basically run to him.
"Oh my gosh, Laxus! Yes! You are seriously the best. " He hands them to me and smirks.
"I don't mean to flex... But I am the best."
We walk to his workout room and he spreads out two yoga mats.
"How does this even work?"
He sits down on his mat and crosses his legs. I mirror him and stuff a couple of doughnuts holes in my mouth.
"Just follow my lead... It's not that hard."
I nod and he stretched his hands into the air. I follow, stretching, reaching for the ceiling. He bends over, resting his hands on the ground, reaching towards me. I do the same, our hands brushing against each other's.
He stands up on one leg and he stretches his other leg out behind him. His hands were spread out and I try to copy him. My legs tremble, trying to balance. I shakely spread my arms out and grin at him, victorious. He smiles back and pulls his hands in front of him. I copy and almost collapse. 
"Damn, I thought you said this was easy?!"
Laxus laughs and ignores me. We continue to do 'yoga'. (If that's what you want to call this form of torture) It got to a point where I was standing on one hand with my legs in the air and my other hand in front of me. Laxus gets out of position and takes a picture of me struggling.
"W-wait! How do I get up?!"
Laxus pokes my stomach and I collapse. My body lands on top of his and he lets out a groan. I look at him with wide eyes and then smirk.
"That was your own fault, Sparky..." He just stares at me with a blank exspession.
"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"
He blinks slowly. "Get off me..."
I scramble to get off if him.
"Run."
I look at him confused.
"Run!" He repeats.
I get up and walk to the door.
"You better move faster, Y/n. I'm going to get you..."
I blink realizing what he means. I take off to his room with him right behind me. I turn around and slam the door in his face. I lock it and grin in triumph. I hear him knock on the door.
"Do you wanna build a snowman? Or ride our bikes around the halls?"
I groan. "Go away, Anna." I hear him sigh.
"Okay, Byeeeee."

I unlock the door and peer our to see if he left. His arms wrap around me and he throws me on the bed. He climbs on the bed and sets on me. I groan and he starts to tickle my sides. I squirm and shout insult after insult at him.
"You spark plug! You're nothing but static. Can't even charge my phone. Absolutly worthless." His tickles turn ruthless and I start to plead.
"Come on, Laxus! Let me go! I'll do anything!" He freezes and stares down at me.
"Y-yeah." I hesitate. He gets off of me and sets me in his arms.
"Spend the night with me." I look at him with shock. He blushes. "N-no! Not like that. I just want to sleep in the same room with you. I don't even have to be in the bed. I'll blow up an air mattress. I just want you here with me."
I smirk at him. "Now look at the one who's blushing!"
His blush deepen and I lean in.
"Sure, I'll stay the night. But you have to make me dinner."
He nods and kisses my nose. "I'll even make you lunch." I laugh and he holds me closer.