Sleepover!? Ch.13

Y/n pov.

Laxus grabs my hand and pulls me to my room. He sets me on my bed and starts to dig through my closet and pulls out a bunch of my shirts, then he moves to my dresser and starts to open my underwear drawer.

"W-wait! What are you doing, going through all my stuff?"
He ignores me and opens the drawer all the way. His mouth pulls into a smirk and he lifts up my Paw Patrol underwear. He raises and eyebrow and holds it up against his waist.
"You think these will fit me?" He asks, shimming his hips.
I blush and yank them from his hands. I glare at him and cross my arms.
"What? You don't think I'd be able to pull off Marshall's face on my ass? I think it would be hot." He says, as he closes the drawer and opens the one under it.
He pulls out my legging stash and a couple pairs of shorts. He piles all the clothing on my bed and head over to my bathroom. He walks in and is gone for a couple of minutes. He comes back with his arms full of my deodorant, perfume, fash wash, hair ties ect. He sets them on his pile and turns to me.
"Do you have any suit cases or night bags?" He asks, looking around and under my bed.
I get off the bed and grab a night bag from the top of my closet shelf.
"Why are we grabbing all of my clothes?" I ask, handing it to him.
He starts to fold my shirts and pack them away.
"We're going to go to my place, and then... maybe tomorrow... we'll go on a quest with the tribe."  He says, looking up from his work.
I collapse onto my bed and sigh. I throw my arms across my face and lay there to think. What would happen if I go? Should I bring Dashi with me? What am I going to tell Natsu?... Wait, I don't have to tell him anything. He's not my mom, he doesn't even care. I'm not a part of the team anymore.... You know what, screw this.
"I'm in." I say, pulling myself to my elbows. He smiles and starts to fold my pants.
"You can sleep in the guest room tonight. You can bring to your own blankets and pillows if you want. Maybe a few stuffies." He says, tossing a stuffed puppy at my face.
I laugh and hug it close to me. He finishes the pants and puts my toiletries in the side pouch. I toss him my stuffed dog and pull myself of the bed. I grab some underwear, a couple of bras, and a bunch of socks. I throw them over the clothes Laxus folded and zip it up. I place the bag on the ground and grab the corner of my fluffy blanket.
"Grab the other end, Sparky. We need to roll this."
He grabs the other end and rolls it. He tucks it under his arm and grabs the bag. We head out the room and I freeze.
"Let's grab all the ice cream and chips." I say, skipping to the kitchen and throwing open the freezer.
I pull out all the mint chocolate and the cookie dough. I  turn to him with my arms full of ice cream a smile really wide.
"Can you grab the chips? My arms are a little full..." He switches the blanket to to his other arm and reaches over my head into the cupboard.
"What type do you want?" He asks, looking down at me. I noticed that my nose was pressed against his chest.
I blush and start to stutter, "Ju-Just grab all of them. Today is definitely not my day."
He smiles and grabs bag of cheddar sour cream and a bag of jalapeno cheddar Cheetos. (Aka, the best type of Cheetos) He tucks them under his other arm and points his thumb to the door.
"Let's go home." He says, walking to the door.
I step a step closer to him and hesitate... Home? I shake my head and keep walking. Home is with Laxus right now. He's the only one who is here for me at the moment...

Time Skip

I sit on the couch with my legs tucked in to my body texting Gray to tell him what's up.

___________________________

Elsa- He said WHAT!?

It's okay. He didn't really hurt my feelings or anything-Y/n

Elsa- I don't give a flying flip. He shouldn't have said that. He can't kick you out. Erza's not going to stand for this.

He barely even said anything to me. It's fine.-Y/n

Elsa- That doesn't give him the right... Also saying it's okay and your fine doesn't make it any better.

Elsa- So, are you at your place?

                     No, I'm with         Laxus. We're having a sleepover.- Y/n

Elsa- Sleepover... Is there anyone else with you?

No, it's just us, a couple of gallons of ice cream, a bunch of chips, and Netflix.-Y/n

Elsa- So it's like a girls night?

Basically 😎💅-Y/n

Elsa- Okay, have fun. I gotta go. We're on our way to do something. TTYL✌️

Kay! Bu-Bai!✌️-Y/n

___________________________

I sigh and toss my phone at Laxus's sleeping form right next to me. He slowly opens one eye and peers at me.
"What's up? Ya done talking to Gray?" He asks, closing his eyes again.
I nudge his head with my foot and he opens both of his eyes to glare at me.
"Let's get the ice cream ready... I'm going to need it. I'll go get changed into my pajamas, I'm not leaving this house tonight."
He smiles and pulls himself up, heading to the kitchen and I walk to my temporary room.

Good thing I already unpacked. It would take forever to find anything in all these clothes. I quickly find my shorts and an old sweatshirt. I get dressed and pull my hair in a ponytail. I start to walk out into the hallway and freeze when I hear a huge clap of thunder.

I drop to the floor and huddle against the wall. My breathing starts to pick up and my vision goes foggy. It cracks again and I hear an animalistic whine. I tuck my head deeper into my arms and I hear the thunderclap again, this time it shakes the house. Footsteps sound like they're coming in my direction and I press harder against the wall. I feel a huge hand against the side of my head and I flinch. It grabs my chin and brings my head up.
Laxus looks down at me, concern written all over his face. His mouth moves, forming words, but I can't hear him. He picks me up and puts me down softly on the couch. Another boom goes off and I subconsciously grab Laxus. He smiles comfortingly and grabs a blanket next to him. He pulls me close and I start to shake violently; I hear the whine again.
"Shhh, Shhh... It's okay, Babygirl. I'm here... I'm here... Breathe.... I'm here.." He murmurs to me.
That noise... is that me? The thunder crashes again and I squeeze my eyes shut. Laxus pulls the blanket over my head. He pulls his headphones from around his neck and he sets them carefully on my head. I flinch and then start to focus on the soft sounds of Let Her Go by Passenger. My breathing starts to slow and I begin to gather myself. I eventually pull the blanket of my head and look at Laxus hesitantly.

I was sitting on his lap, his arms wrapped around my waist. He looks at me with his eyes slightly narrowed and his mouth in a firm line. I clear my throat and try to form words.
"S-storm....I t-think I got a little s-scared." I get out, still shivering violently. He stares at me then laughs softly. He smiles at me comfortingly.
"Only a little scared... Baby, you scared me." He says, pulling me in tighter.
I let out a small laugh and grab his hand, and he starts to play with my fingers. His thumb running across my knuckles.
"H-how long is the s-storm gonna last?"
He grabs his phone and clicks on the weather app.
"It's really small, almost over already... It's going to alright."
I slowly relax and slump down further into his arms. I lay my head against his chest and bring the blanket closer to me, hugging it to my chest.
"Sorry, Sparky. Didn't mean to freak out and ruin our sleepover." I laugh, tilting my head to look at him.
He smiles and kisses my brow. "I wouldn't say ruined...Only a little delayed. Let's break out the ice cream and the chips. I think we both need them a little more. You can tell me what just happen in the morning. Let's just get fat first."

A.N- You guys can't see me write now, but I'm blushing profusely. It's not like the scene is steamy or anything. The fluff is overwhelming....