Chapter 34: Judgment Night

When they got to the hospital FP helped Fangs out. Dallas helping FP with Fangs. Anna and Jughead were up front pushing people out of the way.

"Help us! We need a doctor!" FP yelled through the hospital. A guy was standing in the walk way making Anna push him.

The four then get to the front of the nurses station. Dallas and FP were holding Fangs up. Jughead and Anna hurry to the front desk.

"Ma'am." Anna said hurriedly but politely.

The nurse didn't even look up. "Wait your turn, please."

"He's dying!" Jughead banged his hand on the desk. The nurse then looked up shocked.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Dr. Myers said walking over to the scene.

"My friend was shot right in the stomach." Jughead ran over to where Fangs was.

"Hey, give me a gurney." Nurses and Dr. Myers take Fangs away from the two. They put him on a gurney.

"Here, here, here. Lift up, left out. Let's go. Hang in there, hang in there." Dr. Myers kept saying as they dragged him away.

Jughead watched them go before starting to walk out of the hospital. "Jug, where do you think you're going?"

"To find the guy who shot Fangs!" Jughead yelled. Anna and Dallas stay in the waiting room.

Jughead and FP walk back into the waiting room. FP And Jughead then walk over to a couple. Anna and Dallas watch the two.

"I feel so bad for them." Dallas said watching as Mr. Forgery holds Mrs. Forgery as she starts to cry.

"I know what it's like." Anna said watching the two. FP And Jughead then left the couple. Anna the walked up the them.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Forgery. I'm Anna." The two parents of Fangs look at the girl. "I wanted to say I know how you feel."

Mrs. Forgery look at Anna. "How could you possibly know how we feel?"

Dallas smiled at the girl. He loved her kindness. The Lodge then walked away going to call his mom.

"My dad was shot not to long ago. And I didn't know if he'd make it, so I think I know how you feel." Anna said softly.

Mrs. Forgery sniffled. "Is he alive?"

"Yeah. He is." Anna tells the two adults. "And Fangs will be too. He's a fighter."

"Thank you." Mr. Forgery tells the Andrews girl. Anna nodded moving away from the couple.

"Thank you." Anna looked over at FP. "Thank you for talking to them."

"No problem. I know what they were going through." Anna then stood by the wall.

Dallas was on the phone with his mother. He had to check in and make sure she was okay. "Mom!"

"Dallas!" Hermione said in relief. "Are you okay? Where are you?"

"The hospital." Dallas said before realizing it was a bad thing to say to a parent.

"Oh my god!" Hermione said in shook. "Are you hurt?"

"No, no, no. Mom, I'm fine. Fangs was shot." Dallas explains. "We had to bring him to hospital."

"You stay at the hospital, Dallas."

"I can't promise you that Mom," Dallas said sincerely. "but I will be safe."