Chapter 21: House of the Devil

'Like the Red Death showing up in an Edgar Allan Poe story, the Black Hood had come to Riverdale. With that grimmest of reapers looming over us, how did we cope? In the case of Archie and Veronica, it was through carnal defiance. With every kiss and embrace they seemed to be saying: "You have no power over me, Death." In fact, Varchie became the opposite of death. In Archie's bedroom. In his garage. Even in the Pembroke. After all, if our young lovers dared to defy the Black Hood, why not risk Hiram Lodge's wrath as well?'

Dallas was sitting in the White Wyrm. He was reading from his laptop. Jughead told both Anna and Dallas everything about what the Freddy Krueger character told him at the diner.

Dallas wanted to find out what happened so he could give the information to Jughead. He also wanted to get away from Archie and Veronica having sex.

They been going at it like rabbits making Dallas sick. He understands the Black Hood and all but seriously leave your organs rest sometimes.

Dallas then grabbed his laptop going over to Jughead's. He knocked on the door waiting for Jug to answer.

Jughead answered. "What's up Dal?" He said letting Dallas inside.

"I got some more info on your guy." Dallas tells Jughead sitting on the couch. Dallas opens his laptop showing Jughead the websites.

Jughead pulled up the sites. Reading over them as Dallas watched falling asleep.

"Thank yo--" Jughead started before seeing Dallas asleep. Jughead shook his head before putting a blanket over Dallas then went to bed.

Anna's sitting in the living room with her dad watching the Santa Clause. The two of them haven't done anything in a while and Anna wanted to.

"So what do you want for Christmas dad?" Anna asked her father.

"Nothing, hon. I'm fine." Fred tells his daughter. "What do you want?"

"Maybe a car." Anna said giving her dad a wide smile.

"You know we don't have enough money for that." Fred tells Anna. "What else do you want?"

"Maybe some art stuff." She tell her father.

"That'd be easy to get." Fred tells his daughter.

The two smile at each other before going back to the movie. As the credits rolled both Fred and Anna were asleep.

When Dallas woke up he saw a note for Jughead saying he went to meet Betty at Pops. Dallas got up going outside to his Jeep getting a change of clothes.

With the change of clothes, Dallas went back into the trailer to get dressed. He then came out going over to pick up Anna.

When Anna got up her father and her were still on the couch. Getting up from the couch Anna went to get a shower. She then got dressed.

Anna then let Vegas outside to do his business while she filled up his food and water bowl. She let him back in. Seeing Dallas pull up Anna shut the door running over to the Jeep.

Anna got in saying hi as she did. The two of them listen to the radio on their way to school. At the ringing of her phone Anna answered.

The Other Siblings ||Riverdaleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें