Chapter 25: The Wicked And The Divine

'It's a classic trope of mob movies. Rich, high-rolling gangster takes small-town kid under his wing. Small town kid is ushered into an intoxicating but dangerous life of crime.'

Dallas Lodge was standing in front of a mirror getting his measurements for his suit. Sitting in a chair not so far away from him was Ian Rogers.

Ian Rodgers is the godfather of the Lodge twins. Ian helped Hiram understand the business leading them to be good friends. An now is going to be Dallas sponsor for the baptism.

"I hate how I have to wear white." Dallas pouted.

Ian chuckles, standing up. "I agree. Not really your color."

"Thanks." Dallas sarcastically tells his godfather.

"I hear from your father you're going to invite your friends to your baptism." Ian tells Dallas. "Why would that be?"

"Because they are the only people I really like in this town." Dallas tells him.

"Really? It isn't because you have a crush on the girl?" Ian asked his godson teasingly.

"Shut up." Dallas whined.

Making Ian laugh, "So when do i get to meet your friends?"

"Shouldn't you want to meet Veronica's since she's the girl." Dallas said.

"I'm looking at a girl right now." Ian says making Dallas push him leaving the measurer distracted.

"Please don't move Mr. Lodge." The guy who was making sure the suit was right said.

"Yeah, please don't move Mr. Lodge."
Ian said walking out of the room.

Dallas shook his head letting the measurer do what he had to do.

Annabelle Andrews was sitting in FP's trail talking to the Jones men.

"Wait so Keller's been harassing you guys?" Anna questions.

"Yeah. And our neighbors." FP tells the girl, Jughead nodding along.

"That's bull." Anna tells them.

"I agree." Jughead tells his friend.

"So when's Dallas coming over?" Jughead questions.

"Soon." Anna continuing. "He said something about getting a tux measured." Jughead and FP give Anna a funny look before knocking at the door stopped them.

"Sheriff Keller, what a surprise." Jughead said opening the door for the Sheriff.

"Jughead. FP. Anna." Keller said recognizing everybody in the room. "Sorry to bother you. It's... "

"We don't have General Pickens' head, and we do not know who stole it." Jughead tells the Sheriff.

"Same as the last four times you came by to ask us and our neighbors." FP continues.

"Isn't that harassment sheriff?" Anna asked him sarcastically.

"You know, sheriff, these visits are starting to feel a lot like harassment. There's absolutely no evidence. Zero proof whatsoever pointing to any particular group of suspects." Jughead says.