Chapter 14: A Kiss Before Dying

'Our story continues. The mayor's Jubilee was supposed to change everything. Be a new start. But when we woke up the next morning, Riverdale was still, at its heart, a hunted town. Meanwhile, Archie Andrews, who doesn't even have a drivers license yet, is that this very moment careening down the streets of Riverdale, trying to out race death. As, Annabelle Andrews cries silently as she holds her father's wound, trying to stop the blood. Now, I don't believe in miracles, usually, but it was a miracle that Archie got his dad to Riverdale General without wrecking the truck.'

Annabelle Andrews cried pressing her hands over her dad's wound to try and stop the bleeding. Archie cried too.

Deciding that the ambulance that Pop called was taking too long Archie put his father in the trunk.

Annabelle got in pressing her fathers wound as Archie drives to the hospital. "Please, dad. Don't die." Anna cried.

Fred groans as Annabelle's hands try and stop the bleeding. "Hold on, dad, hold on. Hold on, dad. We're almost there. They're going to fix you up." Archie tells his dad panicked.

"Stay with us, daddy. Please." Anna cries putting pressure on her father's wound.

Getting to the hospital Archie and Anna help their dad out of the car. Both holding on to him. One of Anna's hands still trying to stop the bleeding.

"Help, please. Help, hey. Someone help me and my dad.." Archie yelled as a nurse yelled for a gurney.

"What happened to him?" A doctor said running over.

"He....." Anna said trying to stop the crying. "He was shot."

They doctors and nurses start to put him on a gurney trying to get him to respond. "Sir, can you hear me? Can you tell me your name?"

"His names Fred Andrews." Archie said as the twins follow the gurney until the doctor said they can't anymore.

The two watch from outside the window. Anna cried watching their dad as Archie said, "We're right here, Dad, we're right here. Okay."

Annabelle goes to the waiting room not wanting to see her dad being in surgery anymore. Anna looked at her phone calling Jughead.

"Jug." Anna said crying as he answered the phone. Hearing her crying Jughead was on high alert.

"Anna. What is it? What's wrong?" Jughead said worried.

"My---- my dad wa--- was shot." Annabelle said crying. "Please."

"I'll be there right away." Jughead said calling Dallas as he goes outside to his motorcycle.

"What?" Dallas yawned stretching in Anna's bed.

"Get to the hospital. Anna and Archie need us right now." Jughead told him hanging up for Dallas could ask any questions.

Dallas look at his phone, worried. He got up, locking the door behind him before going to the hospital.

Anna was sitting in one of the chairs biting her nails and tapping her foot. Seeing everyone walking in she stands.

Jughead and Dallas run over to her hugging her as Veronica and Betty hug Archie.

Being in the arms of the two Anna starts to cry. The two look at each other over her head giving a sympathetic look.

The Other Siblings ||RiverdaleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara