Chapter 31: A Night to Remember

Annabelle Andrews, Dallas Lodge, and Jughead Jones were at school early. The three were in the student lounge.

Jughead though was called by Kevin. They went somewhere to talk so it was just Dallas and Anna.

"I have something to tell you." Dallas told Anna making her look at him.

"What's up?"

Dallas bit his lip. "My dad gave your brother a car."

Anna scoffed. "Did he now?" Anna ran a hand through he hair. "God! What is it with you're dad? Does he want everyone to hate him?"

"I don't know." Dallas looked at Anna. "I'm sorry Belle."

"It's fine. Me and my brother are going to have a long talk though." Anna said. The two of them then go to the auditorium.

The two sit in the auditorium seats, waiting for everybody. When they came in everybody was singing.

[Everyone:]
To be in it, in is it
What comes close to that
Until you've been in
You ain't where it's at
Cuz' when you're out, well
Life is hell
You can never win
There's no doubt that
Life just doesn't begin
Until you're...

And someday
If I don't stand out one bit
Oh someday
I may be normal enough
To fit in
Cause life just doesn't begin
Doesn't begin (doesn't begin)
Until you're in

"I'm so glad I'm not in the play." Anna mumbled.

"Me too." Dallas said. The two walk onto the stage. Anna goes to stand behind Cheryl as Dallas stands behind his sister.

"Welcome to Carrie, The Musical." Kevin said as Fangs pulled over two seats.

"Thanks Fangs." Anna said sitting in the seat Fangs brought her.

"Okay. Next, introductions." Kevin said to everyone.

"I'm Archie, I'm playing Tommy Ross. The boy next door." Archie tells everyone making Anna scoff. This made everyone look at her. "Something to say?"

"Yeah. You shouldn't be playing that role. I mean shouldn't an actual good guy be playing that role." Anna said.

This made everyone look at each other. The tension between the two siblings was brutal.

Kevin decided to break the tension. "Thank you for your input Anna, but I think Archie would fit perfectly for Tommy."

Anna crosses her arms. "Whatever you say, Kev."

Betty then introduced her self. "I'm Betty, I play Sue Snell. The good girl."

"Veronica Lodge, playing mean girl, Chris Hargensen." Veronica said.

Cheryl then stood up proudly pronouncing her role. "I'm Cheryl Blossom, playing he ironic role of Carrie White.

"Tone deaf." Josie coughed. Anna rolled her eyes.

"I think Cheryl is an amazing singer." Dallas said making Cheryl smile at him.

"Who's playing your mom? Margaret White." Ethel questions.

"I am." A voice said making everyone turn around. None one expected to see Alice Cooper.

"Ah!" Kevin said.

"Mom?" Betty said in confusion as Ethel said, "Wait, seriously?"

"Settle down. Yes, it's untraditional but to me, there's nothing more amateur than age-inappropriate casting." Kevin said.