Chapter 26: The Tell-Tale Heart

'And then in one reckless moment the lives of the Cooper women were forever changed. They were a mother wanting to protect her son, and a daughter wanting to protect her mother,while less than 50 years away...'

As light comes into the room, Anna and Dallas wake up. Anna going to the bathroom to get a shower and ready for school.

Dallas went downstair to eat a bowl of cereal while he waits to get a shower. He sat at the table looking though his phone.

"Hey Dallas." Archie said walking into the room making himself a bowl of cereal.

"Hey." Dallas said with a mouth full of cereal.

"Anna hogging the shower?" Archie asked. Dallas nodded looking through his phone.

10 minutes later Anna walked downstairs already for school. Dallas then went and got a shower. Anna grabbed a bowl of cereal eating.

"What's happening with that Adams guy?" Anna asked.

"He wants me to tell on Hiram." Archie tells his sister. "I can't do that Anna. I love Veronica to much. But he's threatening people."

"He's a FBI argent Archie. I think he can threaten people all he wants." Anna tells her brother. " I don't care what you do though just keep Dad safe."

"I will." Archie said as he starts for the door after Veronica knocked. "See you at school."

"Bye." Anna yelled back. "Idiot." She then put her bowl and Archie's in the sink.

Soon Dallas came downstairs. The two of them then go to school.

"Veronica, are you trying to manage me right now?" Jughead angrily asked.

"Yes it seems my dear sister is. Why are you trying to do that, V?" Dallas asked his sister.

"Shut up, Dallas." Veronica tells her brother.

"People are gonna lose their homes." Jughead said.

"Jughead, why don't you come over with your dad and sit down with my dad, and hash this out like civilized humans, face-to-face?" Veronica tells Jughead.

"Okay, one condition. Your dad comes to Sunnyside trailer park. I want him to see the people that he's going to be displacing." Jughead negotiates.

"Fine. And trust me, no one is being displaced." Veronica tells Jughead.

"Oh, my God, did you guys hear? My dad's scanner is blowing up. The police found another dead body this morning, there's blood everywhere." Kevin said running into the room.

"Could the Black Hood have risen from the grave?" Jughead said solemnly.

"Did they say who's body?" Archie questions.

"Where did they find it?" Betty asked.

"The investigations on going but apparently, it was a gruesome, gangland style execution at the motel, with blood and brains splattered all over the duvet-" Kevin says before Archie cuts him off.

"Okay, Kev, we get it." Archie said.

"I gotta go." Betty said standing up. Anna watches her leave before going to class.