Chapter 32: Prisoners

'The angel of death had once more come to Riverdale. Midge Klamp's gruesome murder had gutted the entire town. And in grief, brought us together...'

Everyone in Riverdale were at Midge's funeral. Dallas then with his family, just like Anna is with hers.

[Cheryl:]
When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

When Cheryl was done singing everyone looked at her. Anna with grief because Midge was Cheryl's friend.

Cheryl starts to talk. "I also feel it is my duty to say that like the furies of ancient Greece, who ceaselessly pursue blood atonement when a crime's been committed, the vixens and I vow that we will not rest until those responsible for the murder of our sister is rightfully punished."

Everyone then leaves the graveyard. Dallas and Anna going to Pops to meet Archie, Veronica, Jughead, and Betty.

"Are you okay?" Dallas asked as he drove to Pop.

Anna was laying her head to window. "Of course. I just feel sad for Mrs. Klamp."

"Yeah." Dallas agreed.

Jughead, Dallas, Betty, Archie, Anna, and Veronica were in a booth at Pops. They were there to talk. Betty, Jughead, and Veronica sat on one side. Dallas, Anna, and Archie on the other.

"I have a theory." Everyone looked at Jughead. "It's a copycat killer. And who coincidentally shows up in Riverdale just after Mr. Svenson was killed? And has been giving us creepy vibes ever cents? Chic. He has a temper too."

"Chic is here because I went to the hostel to got him. And, yes, he's weird but he didn't know Midge. So moving on..." Betty said.

Archie looked at friends. "What if Mr. Svenson wasn't the Black Hood?"

"Archie, we were there when he died." Betty softly tells Archie.

"I know. But just because he was wearing a hood that night, it doesn't necessarily mean that he's the same guy who shot my dad. And now killed Midge." Archie said.

"Svenson forced me to bury you alive. He cut off his own finger and sent it to me." Betty looked at Archie.

"Maybe the real Black Hood cut it off because he was working with Svenson." Archie tried to say.

Veronica said in disbelief, "And Svenson would've let himself be mutilated?"

"Look, all I'm trying to say, is the real Black Hood could still be alive. I looked into the Black Hood's eyes, they weren't Mr. Svenson's eyes."

That's when everyone goes there separate ways. Jughead and Betty to Betty's house, Veronica, Dallas, Archie, and Anna were going to the same place but in different ways.

Dallas and Anna walk to his car. "I think Archie's right." The two look at each other. "I don't think Mr. Svenson was the Black Hood."

"Belle." Dallas said feeling bad for the girl.

"I know. It's crazy." Anna said putting her hands in her hair. "But Archie could be right."

Dallas didn't know what to say. What do you say to someone who say that?

They get to the Lodges very quickly. They go to Dallas' room. They turn on the Umbrella Academy, watching it for a little.

"That was amazing." Dallas said as the Umbrella Academy came to an end.