SNEAK PEAK - ROOMMATES 2

"goooooooooood morning sage"
"morning zach, how was the studio last night?"
"pretty good, wrote a new song. howd you sleep?"
"eh, anxiety was bad"
"why didnt you call me"
he asked looking at me through the phone with a sad expression.
"you were busy and it was late. but im fine now. anyways, hows everyone?"
zach sighed and nodded seeing that i didnt want to talk about it anymore.
"theyre good, lav stayed with me last night so jack and gabbie could have some peace" he said chuckling. I smiled as he showed her, she was cuddling a small stuffed elephant plushy as she slept.
"shes adorable. maybe one day i could meet her."
"are you going to take the transfer? im posistive everyone misses you and would love to see you again." he said practically begging.
"I dont know yet. I wouldnt have a place to sta-"
"you can stay with me. I moved into my own apartment still in the same building." i sighed but smiled.
"ill think about it"
Zach looked over at lavender who started waking up.
"please do. call me when you get off work."
"i will. love you zach"
"love you sage" he said smiling before hanging up.

-

"so she just said corbyn asked about you?" zach asked, slightly confused.
"yeah. im not going to text him though."
"why?"
"him and the guys are better off without me." i said carrying my phone from the bathroom to my room. I sat on the bed and huffed.
"do you remember the first time me and you hung out, just us two?"
"oh yeah we went to the beach and you found this seashell and made a ring out of it" i said holding up the pastel pink shell that was connected to a silver band on my pinky. he smiled and nodded.
"i found a bright pink seashell a while back and i basically made us matching rings" he laughed showing his pinky. i got teary eyed. i smiled and let out a sob.
"talk to me sage" zach said sitting up. I huffed and wiped my face.
"I just miss you and everyone else. ive been alone for an entire year. summer started and i dont want to be alone."
"so come back."
"zach i cant just up and move back to LA. i have school, work, this studio."
"transfer. you can stay with me until you can find your own place. please.     christina was right, corbyn has been asking about you. so has everyone else. jack has even showed lavender your paintings and pictures of you. please sage even just for the summer." zach basically begged. I stayed quiet, thinking.

"ill be there in a week."

———

hey ! hope you enjoyed the little sneak peak. kinda messy but whatever. it's currently still in the works and i'm trying to get motivation to write again. thank you for all the messages and comments, it's every appreciated.

question for the readers : should i upload what i have written or wait to publish when completed?

hope your mental health is in a decent spot and if it's not , my messages are always open. :)