29

sage -

it's christmas eve. it's 6am and i'm the only one awake. we all got home a few days ago and we all set up our christmas dream the night we got back. i sat on the couch looking at our tree and smiled thinking about that night.

third person -

"jack stop eating the candycanes!" zach said grabbing the box. "leave me alone sage is eating them too" "i am not" sage said hiding behind her back. jonah, corbyn and jack spotted daniel on the ladder as he put on the tinsel on the top part of the tree. sage stood next to zach, putting on ornaments. "this your first christmas with us" zach said turning to sage as he picked up a ornament with a picture of the band in it. "first of many" sage said as zach hugged her. "we should put snow on it!" jonah said after taking a sip from his coffee. "jonah. it's california" daniel said climbing down. "i mean fake snow dumbass." "it's on the counter" sage said hearing jonah. the boy nodded and grabbed the bag of fake snow. sage grabbed the christmas lights and went to the ladder but slightly tripped over feet. "sage be careful." corbyn said grabbing ahold of sages arm before she fell. sage just laughed as all the boys made sure she was okay. "i'm fine guys. someone help me with these" when sage said that all the guys grabbed parts of the lights and put them in tree. soon after, the tree was done. "we make a pretty good team." jack said his arms around zach and sage. they all smiled and hugged eachother. "i still need to go christmas shopping" zach said nearly spitting out his hot chocolate."

sage -

i smiled and stood up. we're hosting the christmas dinner for all of the families. corbyns mom and siblings landed last night so they'll be here at 5. i walked over to the kitchen and started making breakfast. sure it's early but everyone has alarms set for 8.

i finished the last few pancakes when corbyn and daniel walked down. jonah was making the potatoes and zach was setting the table. jack was putting presents under the tree.

"bro when did you have time to get presents?" zach asked.
"whenever we went out during the tour i bought stuff for everyone."
"you guys better have not spent a lot of money. i'm fine with being with everyone."
"sage we love you but shut up." daniel said ruffling my hair. i laughed as jonah smacked him upside his head. corbyn walked over and put his arm over me. "come last minute christmas shopping with me?" he asked whispering. i simply nodded. he smiled and walked to the table when i finished the pancakes. i put them all on a plate, put the potatoes in a bowl and grabbed the toast that daniel did and walked to the table and set them in the center.

"breakfast has been served"

all the boys sat down in their spots, my spot was next to corbyn and next to daniel. it's been like that since i moved in. which has been almost 6 months. time flies. we all sat and ate. multiple conversations happening. i laughed along with daniel talking to jonah.

"sage do you want to go shopping with me?" jack asked after taking a sip of his orange juice.
"aw i'm sorry bud i'm going with corbyn"
"why don't we all go?" daniel said making us all laugh at what he said. everyone nodded. i looked up at corbyn and he was already looking at me with a smile.

"do i have something on my face?"
"nope. you just look happy." i smiled and looked down.
"for once i really am happy."

we're at the mall. ive went into multiple of stores, getting last minute gifts. the guys went into a store that i went into already so i wandered around near by. i came across a jewelry store. i went in and looked around. i came across a ring, it was one that corbyn has wanted but never bought. i smiled and bought it. i bought jack and daniel necklaces. i bught zach a ghost ring. and i went into another store and bought jonah a necklace with a baseball bat and a baseball on it. they're going to kill me for spending so much but i already know they're probably spending a fortune on everyone else. i put all the bags into a bag of clothes that i bought for myself. i walked out and found zach looking at skateboards.