9

sage -

i fell asleep for maybe two hours until i heard a piano playing. i got up and followed the beautiful sound. i found a open room near the living room and it was jack playing a melody. i watched as he played, his back towards me. he played for a few minutes before stopping and picking up his phone. he was recording himself playing.

"that was really nice jack" i said walking to him. he slightly jumped when i touched his bare shoulder.
"thank you. i was just messing around. did i wake you up?"
"sort of. but it's okay. i liked listening to that" i said with a smile. he was now facing me.
"what was that? it was really calm" i asked sitting next to him. he moved over on the piano seat.
"just a little melody ive been working on for a few days. nothing really special" he said smiling at the piano.
"well i liked it"
"thank you." he gave me a smile. i stood up getting ready to walk out to the living room.
"we have rehearsals tomorrow from 8-8 if you want to come" he said standing up.
"yeah sure. wake me up"
"for sure. goodnight sage"
"goodnight jack"

i woke up to someone calling my name from behind my door.
"come in"
"hey sage jack told me to wake you up but i didn't want to just walk in" corbyn said peeking his head in not looking at me.
"i sleep with clothes corbyn you can always just walk in" i said with a laugh as i moved my cover off of me. he laughed and scratched his neck.
"nice to know. we leave in 30. jonah got McDonald's so i saved one for you. ill bring it up" he said leaving my room, shutting my door. i yawned and got up. i picked out clothes and went to the shower. i left it slightly open so i can hear if they needed me. i got in and was humming when i heard a knock.
"in the shower!" i yelled out to whoever knocked. i heard corbyns laugh, he set my breakfast on my bed. i did what i had to do and jumped out and got dressed. simple sweats and corbyns sweater. i should probably give it back. i sat on my bed and ate my breakfast. i finished and cleaned up whatever mess i made.

knock knock

"we're about to leave. ride with me?" corbyn asked walking in.
"yeah sure. does everyone have their own car?" i asked getting up and getting my phone.
"no jack, zach and i have one but everyone's riding with jack." he said letting me go down the stairs.
"nice hoodie where'd you get it?" he asked pulling the hoodie with a laugh.
"some store, it's pretty comfortable" i said and we both laughed and waited downstairs for everyone else. jonah walked down with daniel right behind him.
"you're coming sage?" daniel asked putting his phone in his pocket.
"yeah jack asked me to go with you guys so here i am" i said shrugging my shoulders.
"you get to hear us sing. let me tell you corbyns falsetto is amazing and daniels voice? wow" zach said putting his arm over daniels arm and tapping corbyns chest. they all laughed and then jack came down.
"ready?" he asked all of us. everyone nodded and walked out, corbyn locking the door.
"jack, sage needs the key man" corbyn said walking to the side garage.
"ill get it after rehearsals" jack said getting into his car. jacks was in front of corbyns so the four of them left first and then corbyn and i left.

i listened to them rehearse a total of 12 songs. and then mess around with vocals. pretty entertaining. zach wasn't kidding, corbyns voice is amazing. it was almost 12 so they stopped for lunch. i helped jessie make sandwich's earlier so when the boys came into their back room it was already set up.
"sandwiches, sweet" zach said walking in. then daniel. then a shirtless jonah, jack and corbyn. they all had sweat covering on their faces and chests.
"gross you guys are all sweaty" i said sitting next to zach.
"we are men sage" daniel said in a duh voice.
"well zach barley hit puberty but we are men" jack said grabbing a Gatorade. zach threw a pillow at him and we all laughed.

i ended up falling asleep but i woke up with a sweater covering me and since i now know what corbyn smells like i knew it was his. i stretched and sat up. jonah was sitting on the other couch on his phone.
"you're up"
"how long have i been asleep?" i asked him standing up.
"a few hours. rehearsal is over but everyone else is putting away the mics and speakers." i nodded and grabbed a apple.
"corbyn covered you. he came in for a break and you were like shivering." jonah said as i looked at my phone. another panic attack in my sleep. great.
"o-oh weird. thanks for telling me"
"you okay?" he asked standing up and sitting next to me. my hands started to shake. i didn't want corbyn to see me having a panic attack, especially in my sleep. those are my worst ones.
"oh yeah just tired. the time difference is still weird to me" i said trying to sound calm. jonah nodded and touched my leg as the boys walked in.
"well good morning sleepy head" jack and Zach said at the same time.
"you're a real heavy sleeper. jack literally screamed your name in the mic earlier." daniel said grabbing a water. i laughed and corbyn was giving me a look. i mouthed "talk later" and he nodded. i said bye to jessie and waited outside for corbyn.

i don't know how im going to explain this to him.

a/n; jessie is their makeup artist, she does their makeup for video shoots and photoshoots. and i myself suffer from panic attacks and nightmares. most of my panic attacks happen while im sleeping which causes me to be exhausted when i wake up. ill be using this throughout the story so be aware for real situations.