8

sage -

corbyn put his hand out to grab it and i dried off my legs and pulled my pant legs down.
"where should we go" he asked as we walked up to his room.
"you choose."
"pink wall it is." he said grabbing a hoodie and tossing me one.
"why do we need hoodies?"
"don't know how long we'll be gone. sometimes it can get chilly" he said grabbing his phone. we walked out and he knocked on jacks door. i heard a small "come in" and corbyn opened his door and asked for his keys. jack tossed them to him and closed his door.
"just us or should we ask one other person?"
"just us" i said as we walked out the door, corbyn locking it behind him.
"remind me to tell jack to give you one of the house keys" i nodded and corbyn opened the passenger door for me. i smiled and slid in and he jogged to the other side and let out a breathe. he pulled out the driveway and handed me his phone.
"text christina and tell her ill be out all day"
"passcode?"
"52216"
"is that the date you and christina started dating?"
"yep two years already"
i just smiled and played a random song.

we pulled up to the famous pink wall. i squealed and clapped my hands together. corbyn laughed at me and parked down the street. we got out and walked to a empty spot.

"take a picture of me?"
"of course"

i tossed him my phone and he took a picture. multiple actually. i smiled to myself and opened instagram.

fabsage: hello pink wall! { tagged : corbynbesson } 1k likes 100 comments user- WOAH user- youre so pretty user- corbyn has a girlfriend back off

{ tagged : corbynbesson }
1k likes 100 comments
user- WOAH
user- youre so pretty
user- corbyn has a girlfriend back off.
seaveydaniel- look at youuu 🔥🔥
imzachherron- thanks for the invite
corbynbesson- @imzachherron there wasn't any invite
beautychickee- let's hang tomorrow!
fabsage- @beautychickee definitely!
jonahmarais- 🔥🔥🔥
user- who is she??? why are all the guys commenting???

corbyn and i left the pink wall and drove around. we got ice cream, went to the grove, he insisted id get Gucci shoes, in which he payed for. we even went to the place for the hike to get to the Hollywood sign. but that's for another day. we stayed at the grove for like two hours. corbyn showing me his favorite stores, corbyn meeting fans was pretty cool too. while we were on the freeway corbyns phone rang.

"can you get that?"
"yeah sure.

"corbyn dude got news"
"he's driving right now could i take a message?"
"ah yes it's Jon, his manager. have him call when he can"
"will do. have a good rest of your day"

"who was it?"
" you're manager. something about news."
"interesting thanks sage"
"no problem. should we get the others dinner?"
"they're getting McDonald's"
"oooo yes McDonald's they'll be happy"
"howd you like today?" he asked as we pulled into the McDonald's drive through.
"pretty good. thanks for showing me around"
"anything for my new roommate"

"actually can i tell you something that i haven't told jack? or anyone really"
"of course"
"i suffer from nightmares and panic attacks. like really bad panic attacks" i said looking down and playing with my bracelet.
"hey it's okay. if you ever need me, im down the hall"
" thank you. but can we keep this between us? i don't like telling people about the nightmares. i don't want them to think it's childish."
"they wouldn't but of course. and it's not childish. i understand"

he put his hand over mine and squeezed as we pulled up to the intercom to order. he knew what the boys liked and i ordered a 10 piece nugget. gotta have my nuggets.

"i have severe anxiety" corbyn said out of no where.
"you do?"
"yes. i take medication because when it gets out of hand, it's bad"
"im sorry corbyn" i said putting my hand over his.
"it's okay. ive dealt with it since i was young. i haven't had a bad anxiety attack for months now" he said smiling at me.
"i assume the guys know?"
"they do. but we don't talk about it. when I do get a rush of anxiety i hide out in my room until it goes away or until i break"
"like you said, im down the hall"
we pulled into our driveway with two bags of McDonald's.

"ready to feed the beasts" corbyn said locking jacks car. i just laughed and walked into the house. again zach was yelling and jonah was in the kitchen.

"we got food!" i yelled throughout the house. jack and daniel came running from upstairs. zach somehow snatched the bags from my hand and everyone was now eating.

i sat next to corbyn on the counter as we ate and we talked to jonah about our day.

"what did the fans do?"
"they just asked who i was and how i knew you guys. pretty chill."
"atleast they didn't attack you." jonah said taking a bite of his burger. i just nodded. everyone soon finished and i cleaned up whatever mess there was. everyone was upstairs in their rooms, or i thought everyone was when i heard corbyns voice.

"you don't have to do that"
"do what?"
"clean after every meal"
"just something i do. i don't mind it actually"
"well im heading to bed. goodnight sage. down the hall if you need me"
"goodnight corbyn, down the hall if you need me" he laughed and walked off. i pushed in the chairs and went to my room. i showered and got into my pajamas and layed in my bed. slowly drifting off to sleep.

today was a good day.