17

corbyn -

i picked up sage and she was still upset about last night. i felt really bad. we sat in my car and i drove to this place on the beach. during the drive sage started crying again. i lowered the music and put my hand over hers.

"talk to me"
"what if he doesn't want me there?"
"he does. we talked to him when he sobered up."
"you guys have treated me so sweetly and ive caused so much negativity for you guys. maybe i-i should go home" sage said looking down and taking her hand out of mine. i sighed and pulled over.

"sage, you are the most brightest, sweetest, funnies, girl we have ever met. you bring us so much happiness. you make me laugh when im having a shitty day. you have sat with me when i was stressed out. you sat with me when stuff got out of hand with the guys. you do not need to leave. we are kind of on edge for tour. we are all trying to figure out our own stuff and i have no clue why jack has been acting like this, i really dont. he hasnt picked up a bottle in months. i didn't even see that he had one sitting next to him. i didn't even know we had any in the house. our fights aren't because of you. our arguments have nothing to do with you. im so happy you emailed jack. im so happy you drove 30 hours for us. im so happy you're our roommate." i finished and pulled her into a hug. she sobbed into my shoulder and i try calming her down. after a few minutes she took a deep breathe and wiped her face.

"thank you corbyn. i love you so much."
"im always gunna be here for you sage" i smiles and pulled back onto the highway. we drove in silence for a while until i found the turn. sage was fast asleep i didn't even notice she was wearing one of the guys hoodies. i smiles smiled and woke her up as i parked. she woke up, smiled and looked out of her window and it was a perfect view of the ocean. i chuckled and opened her door.

"this is one of my favorite spots. i come here all the time when i need a break from reality" i said as we walked near the end of the cliff. i let out breathe and sat down. she down next to me and stared off into the ocean.

we sat in silence for 10 minutes before she spoke.

"this is beautiful corbyn. its so peaceful."
"this could be our spot. we could come here whenever you need. let's not tell the guys." i said chuckling. sage smiled and nodded. she pulled out her phone and took a picture of our view. she tucked her phone away and closed her eyes, took a deep breathe and let it out slowly. i watched as she let her tense shoulders fall and a small grin go across her face. i smiled to myself and took in the familiar view. my phone rang, making both sage and i turn to the phone sitting on my lap. it was jonah, i picked up and out it on speaker.

"what's up man"
"yo is sage with you? she hasn't been picking up any of my calls or texts and im getting worried. i tried calling gabbie but no answer"
"im right here jonah."
"oh thank god. where are you guys?"
"taking a small breather. be home later"
"for sure man. sage okay?"
"im okay bud. cried it allll out" sage said with a giggle.
"alright well see you in a bit."
"peace man"

we hung up and i put my phone in my pocket. sage layed her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. she stayed like for a few minutes before her head up and looking at me.

"thank you corbyn"

i smiles and hugged her. stood up and put her hand for me to grab. we walked back to my car and made the drive home.

hours later

sage -

we got home two hours ago, everyone was gone and it was only corbyn and i. corbyn was in his room and i was in mine. i was cleaning up whatever mess i made when my phone started ring. it was a FaceTime call from jonah. i smiles and answer

hey jonah

saaaggggeeee whats up

nothinggggggg cleaning, where you at?

errands. its mine and the guys turn for rent and groceries and stuff.

sounds fun

not really jack and danie- is that sage? hi sage!

hi daniel why do you sound so excited

i missed you thats all

i laughed and daniel handed jonah back his phone.

anyways, we'll kind of be gone all day so im making a late dinner. will you be home?

yeah yeah ill be here. ill be up in my room or in corbyns or somewhere.

alright then. see you tonight.

bye bud.

i ended the call and laughed to myself. i picked out a random outfit and decided to get ready. i was putting up my hair in a messy bun when corbyn came in.

"getting ready?"
"yeaaahhh wanna go get lunch after?"
"sure." 

corbyn sat on the toilet watching me get ready. i finished my hair and did my makeup.

"you don't wear makeup often."
"i don't have the energy for it. but i just feel like it today"  i said as i put the lipstick bottle down.
"okay let me clean up and we can go. i want Starbucks so before lunch can we stop there?"
"of course"

i smiles and started putting my stuff back where it needed to be corbyn now on his phone. i walked out to put on my shoes and grab a different sweatshirt. I almost took off my shirt when corbyn walked out.

"i swear i saw nothing." he said putting a hand on the side of his face, blocking him from seeing me. i laughed as he walked out. i changed and walked downstairs. corbyn had his keys swirling on his index finger. i walked up to him and grabbed his key.

"can i drive?"
"ha ha funny. gimme the key" he said reaching for the key dangling in my hand.
"pleaaassseeee"
"fine. crash my car, you're sleeping on a pool floaty."

i giggles and walked out to the car. corbyn slightly jogged ahead of me and opened the door. i smiles and sat down. he got in and i started the car. corbyn plugged in his phone and i drove to Starbucks. we ordered and went to a sushi place down the street.

"corbyn, take a picture of me for my Instagram"

he set down his drink and grabbed my phone. i did random poses and after however many pictures later i grabbed my phone back and looked through them. i picked one and posted it.

fabsage: sunny days ☀️ {tagged corbyn besson} 29,867 likes 680 comments user1: AHHHHH user2: that sweatshirt i love it imzachherron: lookin good 🔥 jonahmarais: 🔥corbynbesson: i love being your photographer

{tagged corbyn besson}
29,867 likes 680 comments
user1: AHHHHH
user2: that sweatshirt i love it
imzachherron: lookin good 🔥
jonahmarais: 🔥
corbynbesson: i love being your photographer.
load more comments.

i smiles and turned off my phone and ate the delicious sushi. corbyn and i went home and watched movies for the rest of the night until i fell asleep. i woke up slightly when the boys got home. corbyn carried me to my room and layed me down.

"one good day down, many more to come"