5

sage -

after eating and getting to know everyone a little bit we all walked outside.

"someone has to ride with sage. she doesn't even know her way around" daniel said flipping his phone, giving me a small rush of anxiety.
"i mean i can" corbyn said
"wait i want to" zach said too.
"sadly only my front seat is open" i said and laughed at zach because corbyn stuck his tongue out. we said our "see you in fews" and i said bye to the girls. corbyn followed me to the car and sat in the passenger. he grabbed the aux and played music but put it low.

"when jack told us we would be getting a new roommate i was actually excited"
"you have 4 other people" i said with a small laugh.
"true but when everyone is home we are all usually asleep or with family"
"when everyone is home?"
"jack didn't tell you?"
i simply shook my head.
"oh well we have news then" he said then turned up the music. we sang along to 3 three songs before i pulled up to a gated community.
"you guys live HERE?"
"well now you do too"

i stared in awe as i drove post the big, beautiful houses.
"pull up to the third house at the end" i nodded and pulled into a driveway. the house was big but looked like a normal house.
"welcome home" corbyn said as we both got out of my car. he put his arm around my shoulders and we walked in. zach was yelling at jack and jonah was making coffee. it was nearly midnight.
"yo! we're home!"
"don't know what zach is yelling about but im making coffee, want some sage?" jonah asked getting another mug.
"it's almost midnight and im tired no thanks" i said smiling at him. he smiled back and nodded.
"do you want to get your stuff out now?" corbyn asked kicking off his shoes by the door. i did the same.
"im way too tired, can i sleep in someone's bed for tonight?" i asked turning to face corbyn.
"yeah you can sleep in mine. ill sleep on the couch or with one of the other guys" he said walking to the stairs. i said goodnight to jonah, jack and zach, who was now calm and followed corbyn to the stairs.
"i share with jonah but he'll be up all night" he said opening his door. it was surprisingly clean. i took my sweatshirt off layed down on the comfortable bed.
"not to be weird but can i borrow a hoodie and sweats?" i asked sitting up. corbyn laughed and went to his closet and tossed me a black sweatshirt and grey sweats.
"goodnight sage. if you need anything jack sleeps next door. and ill be downstairs. we also have to talk tomorrow."
"goodnight thank you"
and with that he walked out and i was left to myself. i got changed and folded my clothes and set them next to the bed. i looked around the room, so many polaroids . some of him and christina, some of him and the guys, some of him and family. some of him with random groups of people. the window was open and i looked out and you could see downtown perfectly from his room. i smiled and sat on the bed. not knowing if i should pull back the space duvet and sleep under it or on top. i decided to just sleep under it. i fell asleep to the sound of LA traffic.

i could get used to this.