34

sage -

everyone was lounging around. corbyn stayed in his room. he was in a weird mood during breakfast. jack was playing fortnite, daniel was producing, zach was lurking on twitter and jonah was reading, my feet over his lap.

" have you guys talked to corbyn? its  nearly dinner time and he hasn't come down"  I asked the group. jack shook his head, and zach looked at me confused.

"hes probably just resting. being in the studio for 12 hours and doing falsettos all day can get exhausting" jonah said. I nodded and watched jack play his game. after a while there was a loud crash and what sounded like someone punching the wall. I sat up immediately and jonah stood up and walked to the stairs. 

"yo was that corbyn?" zach asked.

"I mean unless someone broke in from upstairs" daniel said in a 'duh' tone. then we heard another crash and jonah ran upstairs, me right behind him. he knocked on corbyns door, all we could hear were cries and hard breathing.

"let me go in. he probably doesn't want you or the guys to see him" I said grabbing jonahs arm. he nodded and went back down. I slowly turned the knob and opened the door slightly. corbyns desk was flipped and his bedside table broken in pieces. he sat at the edge of his bed, his head in his hands and tears on his face. his knuckles also bloody. I sat in front of him, my hands on his knees. he looked up and completely broke. I held him in my chest as he sobbed.

"you have to calm down, youre going to make the panic attack worse" I said rubbing his back. he followed my breathing and calm down slightly.

"good, youre okay. tell me what happened bub"

"im tired. im stressed. im exhausted. christina broke up with me. management is overworking us. the fans are faking deaths and scaring us half to death. am I a bad person? am I not doing enough?" he said standing up and pacing. I stood up and grabbed his hand, pulling him into me. I hugged him while he tried to get away from me.

"s-sage you cant be here I don't want to h-hurt you" he said to me. I held in my cries and hugged him tighter. he slowly relaxed and we laid on the bed.

"you are more than enough. im sorry you guys broke up. you aren't doing anything wrong. we need to clean your knuckles bub"  I said rubbing his hand. he sighed and nodded. we got up and walked into the bathroom. he sat on the toilet while I wet a towel and cleaned his hands.

"im sorry" he said barley above a whisper. he pulled me in by my waist and hugged me, laying his head on my belly. I huffed and hugged him.

"nothing to be sorry for. you help me and I help you. im here no matter what"  I said as he pulled away and rubbed his face. I put bandaids on his hands and he stood up. we walked back into his room, I helped him clean up and he laid in bed.

"you haven't eaten since breakfast. lets go down and ill make pasta or something"  I said making him chuckle. he got up and put on a different hoodie. we walked downstairs, him going to the living him and I went to the kitchen.

corbyn -

I sat next to jonah and he looked at me. jack and daniel were also looking at me.

"christina and I broke up and it happened again" I said pulling up my hoodie. they all moved over and hugged me knowing how bad the last 'episode' was. I hugged them back and wiped my tears before they fell. zach came back and patted my shoulder. jack handed me his laptop so we can do duos on fortnite. I looked back to sage who was concentrated on the food. I chuckled when she looked over and smiled. jonah got up, probably to talk to sage.

jonah -

I walked to the kitchen to check on sage.

"everything okay?" I asked leaning against the counter.

"yep. hes just overwhelmed" she said as she grabbed tomatoes. I nodded understanding how he feels overwhelmed.

"can I ask you something?"

"anything, you know that"

"are you applying to art schools?" I asked in a whisper. she stopped cutting and thought for a minute.

"yes. yes I am. but not right now. im working on something and more stuff and then im going to apply" she said looking at me.

"that's good. I didn't mean to snoop. your laptop was open in your art room and I saw multiple art schools. but im proud of you" I said hugging her. she let out a breath and hugged me back.