35

sage -

it's been a few days, corbyns been stuck up in his room. thankfully they're on a small break before tour in a couple of weeks. i was in my art room, everyone else was doing their own thing. i put on some music and started on a portrait of the guys that i'm giving them before tour.

after a while, someone knocked, i pushed the canvas under the table and grabbed a nearby one like i was doing that one.

"yeah!" jonah walked in with coffee.
"hey, you've been down here for a while. it's almost midnight" he said handing me a cup.
"has it been that long?"
"yep. whatcha working on?" he asked leaning against the table.
"basic sunflower garden" i said picking it up.
"i like it. anyways this band i know is playing tomorrow, we're all going. wanna join?"
"yeah sure. casual dress or should i go all out" i said running my hands down my body laughing making jonah laugh.
"well no guy is coming here and none of the guys will let you go ALONE so what does that tell you" i laughed sitting on my stool. jonah pulled out his phone and started recording.
"look at the little artist all in her zone" he said after panning the room and landing on me. i chuckled and put the peace sign up.
"alright you've worked enough, let's get to bed" he said picking up his cup.i nodded and took off my apron and cleaned my area. jonah took my cup and walked out to the kitchen. i put the portrait in the closet, not wanting to risk anyone seeing it. i walked out and it was dead quiet in the house.
"where is everyone?"
"jacks with gabbie, zach is with kay and daniel is with his youtube friends" he said.
"corbyn?"
"been in his room all day. hasn't came down. i bought up some food for him a few times. he's really going through it." he said standing against the counter.
"well he loves christina. and work, fans, hate, it all just hit him at once" i said as we heard footsteps. corbyn came down, plates and cups in his hand.
"hi. i'm just cleaning my room" he said walking past us. i looked at jonah as he stood up.
"no ones here. wanna hang with us? play fortnite or something?"
"bro you can't even play" corbyn said laughing, which we haven't heard from him in days.
"hey man i could try alright" jonah said putting his arm around him. corbyn nodded and gave me a hug and sat on the couch. i washed off the paint, changed into comfortable clothes and sat with the boys.

~

i woke up being carried. i looked up and it was corbyn.
"you're okay. you just fell asleep." he said softly kicking his door open. I nodded and closed my eyes as he laid me down. he took off my slippers and covered me before laying next to me. I turned over as he faced me and he smiled. I chuckled and cuddled into him. I felt his body go stiff before hugging me. I slowly started falling asleep, corbyn still wide awake.

"god I wish I could tell you how I feel" he said before kissing my head and snuggling into me.