23

sage -

we spent the rest of the day with my parents. they had plans to go on a cruise for thanksgiving, the boys were talking about what they were doing but i didn't want to intrude so i kept quiet. we were in the airport getting ready to head back to LA when corbyn pulled me aside.

"you didn't join the conversation about the plans."
"wasn't my conversation."
"sage stop that." he said throwing his head back with a sigh.
"im sorry. my parents aren't going to be in town and i don't want to intrude on anyone's families."
"you're coming with me to Virginia."
"corbyn n-"
"don't fight on it. ill buy the ticket after the last signing."

i sighed and nodded. he hugged me and we walked back to the guys. everyone was either falling asleep or on their phones. corbyn say on the chair and i sat on the floor laying my head on the bottom of his leg. i closed my eyes and listened to the busy sound of the airport.

woke up HOURS later to corbyn waking me up.

"sage we landed"
"landed?"
"we're home" i stretched, yawned and stood up scrubbing my eyes.
"wait how did i get on the plane?"
"we woke up you up but you were too tired so jonah put you on his back and carried you in."
"weird, don't remember that." corbyn laughed and handed me my carry on. he walked into the aisle and i followed behind. we caught up with the guys. jacks sister, sydnie, was picking us up in jacks car.

— skipping to thanksgiving bc im # lazy —

corbyn and i were standing in the airport for the third time this week waiting for our flight to Virginia. i was sitting in the waiting area while corbyn was getting Starbucks. it was a early flight. my phone started ringing it was jonah.

hey bud what's up
hey! didn't know if you got on the plane yet. but wanted to let you know that im not using my phone for a few days while im in Minnesota.
oh okay, everything alright?
everything is fine. i just want to spend time with the family and tate. no distractions.
of course. alright well you have fun be safe.
same to you. love you sage.
love you too jonah.

i hung up the phone right as corbyn came back.
"everything okay?"
"yep jonah calling to let me know he won't be on his phone."
"smart man. ready to meet the rest of the besson family?"
"sure. if they're as energetic and crazy as you then this should be a fun week"
corbyn laughed and sat down.

— skip plane ride —

we just got off the plane, waiting at baggage claim.

"jordan and ashley are picking us up."
"corbyn i look bad i can't meet your siblings"
"shut up you look fine." he said pushing my shoulder. i laughed and pushed him back.

"you guys are such a cute couple." a older women said putting her hand on corbyns shoulder.
"oh sorry miss she's just my bestfriend."
"must be a close friendship." she said and walked away. corbyn looked at me and smiled. he grabbed both of our bags and we started walking to the front where ashley was meeting us.

"corbyn!" ashley yelled as we came into view. corbyn put down his bag and jogged to his sister. i grabbed his bags and walked towards them.
"ashley this is sage, sage this is ashley"
"hi ashley , you're absolutely beautiful."
"thank you! same as you" she said giving me a hug. me and her talked while we walked to corbyns brother car. i met him and now we were on the way to corbyns house in fairfax. ashley and i talked the whole drive while corbyn caught up with jordan.

"so you just moved to LA? just like that?"
"i was planning on moving to la for a while, just didn't have the funds to live on my own."
"so that's how you met corbyn?"
"well jack posted something and i met him and the guys at a restaurant"
"cheesecake factory" corbyn said interrupting ashley. ashley smiled, sat back and pulled out her phone.

we got to corbyns house, i met his mom before she had to leave for work and jordan and ashley left to hang out with their boyfriend/girlfriend. corbyn was in the shower, i was wandering around the house. i came across a wall of family pictures, baby pictures and some pictures of corbyn from his social media tours. he looked happy. there was one of the band on stage. i picked it up to look at it better when corbyn came into the living.
"that was our first show."
"why does everyone like to scare me" i said jumping a bit. corbyn chuckled.
"sorry. that was our first stop of the taking you tour. tiny venue, decent amount of people."
"now it's big venues, thousands of people."
"don't remind me, our fans do it everytime." he said with a smile taking the picture.
"you guys look so happy performing."
"the stage is my safe place. i love being there. i love being able to do what i love. crazy how thousands of people come to see me and 4 other guys do that."
"one day it'll be millions"
"yeah one day."

i smiled at corbyn as he set the picture down and wandered to the kitchen.
"help yourself to anything. our homes are your homes."
"thanks corbyn."

i got out bowls and some cereal, it nearly two pm. corbyn laughed at sat down. we ate in silence.

"are you tired"?
"a little"
"nap?"
"definitely"

i followed behind corbyn as we walked upstairs, passing more pictures. we walked into his room which still had fan art.

"you can get the bed i'll take the floor."
"you've been sleeping in the most uncomfortable bunk for weeks. take your bed."

corbyn sighed not wanting to "argue" he made a makeshift bed for me next to his bed. he handed me a pillow and gave me his space blanket. i layed there, my back facing him. corbyn started to lightly snore, causing me to laugh. i slowly drifted off to sleep with a huge smile on face.