39

sage -

corbyn and I had a long talk the other day. I understood his poin and he understood mine. I leave soon so im slowly packing up my stuff. I finally finished the painting. I covered it with a white cloth and carried it to the living room and called the guys. they all walked out and sat on the couch. "should we be scared" "is it a naked portrait because im down for that" Zach said, making corbyn hit him upside his head. "its not zach. ive been working on this for a few months and I finally finished it. its cheesy  but zack got a picture of you guys in London and you were all smiling and so happy and that day, that night, was my favorite and ill never forget it. and this is also my goodbye present to you guys"  I said pulling off the cloth, showing the portrait. everyones jaw dropped, standing up to get a closer look. "sage that's insane." "how did you even do this" "I spent nights drawing it out and painting it. and a lot of paint."  I said chuckling. Corbyn hugged me from behind as everyone admired it. "its beautiful. thank you sage" he said turning me around. I giggled and kissed him. "we're putting this in the music room" jonah said, everyone agreeing. all that was needed now was to pack. 

~~~~~~~~~~

I leave tomorrow. majority of my stuff was packed. the guys insisted that I fly back to new york instead of making the drive, I didn't decline. my stuff was going to be sent to my new apartment that the guys helped pay for. now we're all inside, tired from moving my stuff. I sat next to Corbyn on the couch and laid my head against his chest. "do we want to sit around and order food and watch movies as our last night with you?" daniel asked. it was really my last night with them. I smiled and nodded. 

so that's what we did, we sat in the livingroom and watched all of our favorite movies and ate so much food. I didn't realize everyone fell asleep. I looked around and everyone was snoring. I looked up at corbyn who was also asleep but had a small smile on his face. I giggled quietly and kissed his cheeks. I fell asleep, surrounded by the most amazing people ive ever met.