30

sage -

i woke up the next morning tangled in jonahs arms. i sat up, and stretched. i took jonahs arms off of me and kicked my feet out, kicking someone else.

"ow" i looked down to see daniel and zach laying on the side of my bed.
"what are you guys doing?"
"we're sleeping." zach said in a duh tone. i shook my head and got up not stepping on them. corbyn and jack were laying at the foot of my bed.
"did everyone decide to sleep in my room?" i said not expecting an answer. i went to my bathroom, did my business and washed my face. i walked back out and jonah was awake on his phone. i laid down on his lap. he played with my hair while all the guys thought it'd be a good idea to climb in my bed. we all laid there for a good 15 minutes in complete silence, just enjoying each others presence. soon the guys all got up except jonah. i sat up and he had a small smile on his face.

"we have another surprise for you"
"jonah no you guys already did so much."
"tooooooo bad"

he got up and walked out of my room, closing my door. i decided to get up and get ready.

after getting ready i walked downstairs and everyone was dressed.

"you guys have dates?"
"we can't just get ready?"
"but you guys never get ready daniel" i walked over to the tree and got their presents. i handed each of them theirs and stood against the island.

"jonah you first" he opened the small necklace box, and pulled out the written letter with it. he read it aloud.

dear jonah,
i love you so much. you have always been the best person to go to for advice. you've helped me in so many ways. you are so wise. you are so loved. literally by millions. you are so talented. you're not afraid to show who you are. i love you. here's a little piece of home. hope you like it.

xx sage.

he gave me a hug and pulled out the necklace.
"sage no way. i love it" he said pulling me into another hug.

"okay okay daniel you're turn."

dear daniel,
you're my favorite. please never change. hope you like it.

he took out the necklace and his jaw dropped.

"sage this was so much money how did you"
"i remember you looking at it a few times at that store so i thought why not." i said with a chuckle. he rushed over to me and picked me up hugging me.

"alright zach you're turn"

dear zach,
you're annoying but i love you. remember that story of ghosts? it's my favorite story. here's a little reminder.

he laughed and took the ring out.

"he was white!" he said making me laugh hard. he gave me a hug and slid the ring on.

"jack buddy"

dear jack,
thank you for posting that. thank you for emailing me back. thank you for taking me in. thank you for everything. i love you.

he took out the necklace that had the lock on it.

"sage i love it thank you." he gave me a hug and kissed my head.

"corbyn your turn." he opened the box, and looked at me as he opened the letter.

dear corbyn
wow. what would i do without you? that night in london. that night in belfast. that day you guys surprised me with my parents. so many memories. so many more to come. kind of cheesy but here's a ring that has your initials engraved, with the date the band formed and the date we met. i love you.

he took out the ring and admired it. he had tears in his eyes and he hugged me. he swayed us back and forth. soon i was engulfed in the infamous group hugs.