13

sage -

"zach i swear if you don't give me my phone im exposing you"
"you have nothing on me!"
"oh really? i have pictures of you cuddling a banana pillow"

zach had my phone and was running around the whole house. i tried chasing him but he was faster than me. we ended up in the kitchen and he had no place to go.

"give it herron"
"why? do you have your nudes in your camera roll?" he asked going through my phone.
"you better stop scrolling unless you want to see some nudes" i said in a serious voice. i didn't really have nudes but he had my phone for too long. he gave me a look and tossed my phone.
"even i don't have nudes on my phone" he said walking away.
"lie again!" we both heard jack yell from the living room causing me to laugh. i sat on the couch along with corbyn and jack. they were playing some game and i went on my phone. i texted my parents and posted on my Instagram story of the guys playing video games. ive been here a few weeks and ive been to so many rehearsals, studio sessions, music video shoots. they do a lot of night stuff which is kind of cool. ive met gabbie, christina went back to New York and Tate went back to Washington for school. ive also met daniels, jacks, zachs and jonahs family. i had no clue they all lived in the same building. daniel came downstairs with his laptop in a rush.

"yo guys, jon has news" he said sitting down next to jack. corbyn moved behind the couch and zach joined in.

"boys! big news"
"what's up man?" corbyn said raising his hand in a salute.
"James Corden" was all that was said. all the boys jaws dropped and my phone fell to the floor.
"no way!"
"swear man"
"this is crazy"
"when?" they all started speaking at once. jon gave them the information and hung up. the boys all jumped up and did their handshake and i jumped in and gave them all a hug.
"James Corden im so proud of you guys"
"come with us?" corbyn said releasing from our hug.
"yeah come with us" jonah said putting his arm around me.
"guys guys come on this is for you" i said protesting. i didn't want to step between them with their interviews and tv show performances.
"shut up you're coming with. it's in 3 days" corbyn says pulling me into another hug. the panic attacks haven't changed. but they aren't so bad. corbyn sleeps on a blowup mattress in my room or when i lay in his and jonahs room he'll lay next to me. there's been nights where all the boys slept in my room. they really do help me a lot. they're like my brothers. everyone separated and it was only me and daniel on the couch.

"how did you sleep last night?"
"okay i guess. i woke up to corbyn hugging me and im sore but im okay"
"why do you get them this often?" he asked shutting his laptop.
"i don't even know. i don't remember half of the nightmares. i was never abused by my family. i talked to a psych before but it didn't do anything"
"don't know if you know, but you scream in your sleep too" well that's new.
"do i really?"
"it's been happening the past couple of nights. i always run in and corbyns already trying to calm you down." i didn't know how to respond. i got up and looked for corbyn. he was in the bathroom cleaning it up.

"do i scream in my sleep?" i asked shutting the bathroom door. corbyn looked at me and sighed.
"yes you do. but it's only been recently."
"daniel told me."
"its scary sage. i don't know what to do half of the time." he said sighing. i leaned against the bathroom door and slid down.
"it hasn't been this bad. why is highschool haunting me? will it ever stop? it's tiring corbyn" i said now sobbing. he leaned in front of me and pulled me into a tight hug.
"hey hey hey it's okay sage. you are fine. im right here."
"i-im sorry corbyn. you shouldn't have to deal with this." i said trying to get him off of me. but he held on. i gave in and just sobbed into his chest.
"sage it's okay. im here and im not leaving."

and he wasn't lying.