36

sage -

I woke up to corbyn breathing heavy. I pulled the blanket off of me and looked at him, he was asleep but he was crying and shaking his head. I knew he was having a nightmare. I sat up and grabbed his hand and rubbing his cheek.

"corbyn bud wake up. youre having a nightmare"  I said as he gripped my hand tighter and started to mumble. I huffed and sat on lap, patting his chest.

"hey hey corbyn you have to wake up. youre okay. im right here"  he let his grip on my hand go slightly. his head stopped moving. I tapped his cheek, patted his chest.

"get away from her!" he shouted still in his sleep, scaring me. he wasn't waking up and his eyes were shut tight.

"jonah! zach! anybody" I called out. I got off of corbyns lap and sat next to him, shaking him. jonah rushed in and saw me trying to wake corbyn.

"hes having a nightmare and wont wake up" I said, obviously scared. jonah just nodded and went to corbyns side, kneeling. he grabbed corbyns hand and rubbed it.

"corbyn buddy its not real. wake up kid" he said as I still held his hand.

"leave her alone!" corbyn said before sitting up with a gasp. he looked at Jonah then at me and pulled me into a hug.

"youre okay youre okay" he said out of breath. I hugged him back as tears fell. he pulled back and rubbed his face.

"you alright man? you wanna talk about it" jonah asked putting his hand on corbyns shoulder. he shook his head and jonah walked out. I was still holding corbyns hand.

"you okay bud?"

"yeah. I think. as long as youre okay then im fine" he said pulling me to lay on his chest. I chuckled and laid my head on his bare chest. I listened to his rapid heartbeat while he played with my hair. we stayed like that for what felt like hours until he spoke.

"can I talk to you about something" I picked my head up and nodded. I sat up like I was sitting on his lap while he sat up against the headboard.

"okay. I don't want to ruin the friendship we have and I just got out of a good relationship and maybe its my head overthinking or maybe its not but I like you sage. ive always been attracted to you. you always brought the best out of me. youre there for me. god even fans ask me if we were a thing. christina even doubted me. that's one reason we broke up, she saw that I had feelings for you. that first night we met, at the cheesecake factory, I just wanted to get to know you. that night in paris, that night when we snuck out to the beach and laughed while sitting on the sound and looking at the stars. all those times you were backstage watching us perform, I would look at you. I just I really like you and I cant hide my feelings anymore" he said moving hands around as he talked. I giggled and grabbed his hands, I leaned down and kissed him. he kissed back, wrapping his arms around my small body.

"I like you too corbyn"

— hey! sorry for the delay of updates. i was working on another book called Mellifluous. it's completed, might be doing a sequel. check it out! —