15

sage -

i woke up to a empty bed but not an empty room. jonah was still in his bed. i yawned and sat up.

"you're up early"
"surprisingly. where's corbyn?"
"he was gone when i woke up. maybe he had a session."
"it's only 7am. that early of a session?"
"oh shit you're right. i don't know maybe he went for a walk." i didn't respond. i found my phone jumbled in with the blanket and texted corbyn.

sage- corbyn?
corbyn- sage.
sage- where are you?
corbyn- eben wanted a early gym workout but no one else was awake.
sage- ohhhh okay. have a good workout.

"he's at the gym with eben" i said to jonah who was laughing at his phone.
"makes sense. eben is always wanting to workout early." he said sitting up and walking out the room. i layed in corbyns bed for a little longer, not realizing i was falling back asleep.

corbyn -

"so how's it been with sage?" eben asked as we were cooling down.
"she's okay. im just trying to not worry too much"
"has she seen someone?"
"yeah but she said that never worked for her."
"she's coming on tour right?"
"yeah the whole month."
"sharing bunks?"
"if she wants"
"well she knows we're all here for her"

i didn't respond. i just nodded and sat down. i love sage like a sister and it sucks seeing her like that every night. eben and i left the gym and i headed home. i stopped at McDonald's and got her nuggets. i pulled into our driveway and walked into the house. jack and daniel were asleep on the couch and jonah was sitting at the table, drinking coffee of course.

"sage asleep?"
"she was awake when i walked out" jonah said taking a sip from his coffee. i nodded and headed up to our room. i peeked in and sage was tangled in with blanket but sleeping peacefully. i smiled to myself, got a change of clothes and went to shower.

sage -

i woke up hours later to zach bouncing on the bed.

"you've been asleep long enough!"
"zaaaach" i said covering my face with a pillow.
"it's 1pm. everyone's gone so you're stuck with me" he said sitting down. i sat up and adjusted my T-shirt.
"why'd they leave?"
"oh they're doing touch ups for a song that im not in"
"you're not in a song?"
"oh yeah we have a song on our album, Friends, that i don't have a verse in."
"why not?"
"ya know it wasn't my style so i told our producers and writers id pass it up. but im on the rest of the album" he said smiling.
"now get up, go take a shower we are going for a walk" i sighed and got up and went to my room. i picked out simple blue jeans, a grey top and a cropped sweater.

"so how do you like living with us?"
"it's fun. you guys are dorks but i enjoy waking up knowing i have 5 brothers who can make my day even after minutes of waking up"

we were walking around LA. no exact destination, just walking and talking. been walking and talking for 2 hours now.

"having you around is pretty cool. usually all the guys do their own thing and im mostly home or with my mom"
"well you have me zach"
"is that daniel?" zach said looking confused. i followed his eyes and it was indeed daniel sitting outside of a restaurant with a girl.
"daniel has a girlfriend?"
"not that we know of"
"let's not bother, let's walk the other wa-"
"yo daniel!" i was too late, zach was already walking towards him. daniel looked at us confused.
"hey guys?"
"where is everyone?"
"they're not done."
"sorry to bother, we were walking and saw you"
"daniel who's she" the girl asked.
"that's our new roommate. sage meet angi, angi meet sage"
"woah that's angi, im sorry i couldn't tell" zach said scratching his neck. the girl laughed and hugged him.
"wellll we're gunna go. nice meeting you. see you at the house daniel."
"im not going home tonight but ill see you tomorrow" daniel said giving me a hug. i grabbed zachs arm and fast walked down the street.

"im gonna ask, is that his girlfriend?"
"he claims they're just best friends but the way he is around her makes us think otherwise." he said laughing and putting his arm around me.

we got home, it's now 5. everyone is home, aside from daniel and im making dinner. jack was on the piano, corbyn and jonah were harmonizing and zach was playing fortnite. obviously.

"dinner!" all the boys ran up and served themselves. i wasn't hungry but i sat at the table with them.

"we never used to do this" jack said wiping his mouth.
"do what?"
"eat together. we either got takeout and ate in our rooms or were at our parents eating."
"get used to it because even on tour, we're eating together" i said with a smile. soon they all finished eating and i washed dishes. corbyn helping wiping everything down.

"i think im going to sleep alone tonight" i said turning to corbyn. he gave me a concerned look.
"okay for sure"
"can i use your space blanket" i asked in a begging voice.
"it's my favoriteeeee" he said in a child voice. we laughed as we headed upstairs and he tossed me his blanket. i smiles and thanked him and layed in bed.

why am i nervous for this tour?