14

sage -

after my breakdown in the bathroom, i let corbyn out and i took a shower. i just sat there. letting the water hit me. after 15 minutes, someone knocked.

"sage it's daniel. everyone had to leave for a session but i stayed. you okay?"
"not really. can you come in?" i heard the bathroom door open and i peeked out. daniel was sitting on the toilet looking down.

"i feel really really really bad"
"why? you haven't done anything sage"
"i keep you guys up. you guys are crazy busy and and when tour starts what if it gets worse?" daniel was now looking at me with sad eyes.
"you don't keep us up. we care about you. and tour? we will deal with that when the time comes."
"im sorry"
"don't be sorry"
"can you stay in here? i don't want to be alone?"
"of course."

i closed the shower door and stood up and actually took a shower. daniel started humming a song, which was really calming.

"you can get out now thanks daniel" i said peeking my head out. he laughed and shook his head. he stood up and walked out, closing the door. i didn't realize he brought me clothes. except underwear. i giggled  and wrapped myself in a towel and walked out. daniel was downstairs because i heard him singing. i fast walked to my room and shut my door and got dressed. i picked up the towel and put it in my dirty clothes and walked back out.

"let's go for a drive?" daniel asked as i walked downstairs.
"let's go."

seaveydaniel: bestfriend 💚 user: wonder what she was laughing at 🤔user: dani !!! i love you user: cant wait to see you in London!seaveydaniel: @user soon!jonahmarais: that sweatshirt looks familiarfabsage: @jonahmarais you left it in my room ! u...

user: wonder what she was laughing at 🤔
user: dani !!! i love you
user: cant wait to see you in London!
seaveydaniel: @user soon!
jonahmarais: that sweatshirt looks familiar
fabsage: @jonahmarais you left it in my room !
user: why is she wearing their clothes???
corbynbesson: shes my bestfriend back off seavey
seaveydaniel: is that so? she told me she likes me more 🤭🤭
jackaverymusic: she lied to both of you, she likes me more.
fabsage: im moving out.

load 2358 more comments

daniel and i drove around LA for a while. we parked at some park and just talked. he told me all about past tours. new music. emotions. daniel is really the soft one of the group. my phone dinged. it was corbyn.

corbyn: heading home. sleep with me?
sage: okay

"they're on the way home. im sleeping in corbyns tonight"
"corbyn really does care about you"
"yeah i know. he has a huge heart."
"we all do sage. we all care about you. and thank you for trusting us enough" daniel said as we drove home. i smiled to myself and turned up the radio. a random song was playing and daniel started tapping the steering wheel and dancing in his seat. i giggled because he looked adorable. he smiled at me and then we pulled into our driveway. i got out and waited for daniel. we walked in together and the boys were already home, raiding the kitchen.

"studio sessions suck when there isn't food" zach said with his mouth full. jonah was making coffee. i laughed because he rolled his eyes at zach.

"it's been a long, emotionally draining day. im heading to bed. goodnight guys" i gave all of them hugs besides corbyn, he followed me up to his room. i layed in his bed and he layed next to me. we didn't say anything to eachother. it was quiet and i could hear his heartbeat. i didn't realize he was that close to me. i fell asleep to him humming and rubbing my arm.

corbyn -

sage fell asleep fast. i layed there watching her peacefully sleep then i layed back and stared at the ceiling. jonah walked in and layed in his bed.

"is she okay?" he asked from across the room.
"she's asleep. for now she's okay." jonah sat up.
"it's scary sometimes man. it sucks seeing her like that"
"i know but there's really nothing we do besides be there for her and help her."
"you really do care about her"
"my sister is in Virginia and i can't always see her. sage is like my sister. and im not going to miss out on being a big brother. even though she was a complete stranger" i said sitting up. jonah just nodded and sage started shivering. i covered her and layed back down. she turned and her head was on my chest. she was letting out quiet snores when she started shaking. i held her tight and waited for her to stop.
"im right here sage. im right here"