18

sage -

i woke up to daniel patting my back.

"sage wake up"
"mmm? im up im up"

i stretched my arms and sat up against the headboard. daniel sat next to me.

"good morning"
"indeed it is a good morning"
"everyone is awake, we're getting ready for our last rehearsal."
"oh right right tour starts next week"
"we leave in 2 days."
"i haven't even packed. what should i pack? is Europe cold?"
daniel laughed at me as i tripped over my pillow on the floor.
"not funny seavey."
"i came in here because i missed you. the guys told me what happened. jack hasn't talked to any of us."
i sighed.
"what do i do? do i apologize for being here?"
"no. we want you here. he's just dealing with something and he's not doing it the way he should be"
"ill just go talk to him."
"he's in his room. and sage?"
"yeah?"
"fix your hair" he said pointing at my bun which wasn't even a bun anymore. i fixed it, gave daniel a hug and walked out to jacks room. music was playing. i knocked a little hard and he turned down the music and opened his door. he had bloodshot eyes.

"jack wh-"
"sage im so so sorry for the way ive been acting it's just drama with gabbie and my family and and i had a bottle hidden in here and i just started drinking im so sorry im glad you're here trust me i am i just don't know what to do right now"

i let out a breathe and gave him a hug. i pulled us into his room and he sat on his bed and i kneeled in front of him.

"jack it's okay. im sorry for leaving. you can't drink away your problems. you have all of us to talk to. you have so many fans who love and care about you so so much. if you won't let us be there for you, let them. im sure they can help you if we can't" i said patting his knees. he took a deep breathe, wiped away his tears and hugged me.

"we leave in a few days for tour and im so happy you're coming with us." he said as we pulled apart. i chuckled and walked us downstairs.

"ill be playing babysitter if you guys do anything stupid" i laughed as we walked into the kitchen.

"hey get on zach he'll be trying to talk to anyone and everyone." daniel said hitting zachs chest. we all laughed and the boys went to rehearsal.

Time skip to tour bc i suck.

we finally arrived in Paris. everyone was asleep on the bus, except me. i haven't slept since we left Barcelona. i was sitting by the window watching as we drove past beautiful buildings. i was drinking coffee and listening to "Malibu Nights" by Lany. i jumped slightly when someone touched my shoulder.

"left some for me?" jonah asked. i looked up at him and smiled.
"always do" he smiled back and grabbed himself a cup and sat with me.
"excited?"
"very. i love performing and traveling."
"you look a little drained. are you sleeping?"
"im alright. a little stressed is all."
"you didn't answer my question"
"it's hard to sleep when your mind is running a mile a minute."

he sighed and i put my tiny hand over his. he smiled at me and scrolled through his phone. soon everyone woke up and started getting ready. or tried considering that there was so many people and one tiny bathroom.

"sage go out with us tonight." zach said pulling on a shirt.
"by going out do you mean walking around and sight seeing or club going out?"
"probably both" he said laughing.
"you're not even old enough zach you're not drinking"
"come on it'll be fun" zach said trying to convince me. i didn't give a response; i only sighed. he walked away and corbyn sat by me in one of the booths.

"you feeling okay?"
"yeah why?"
"well you haven't been sleeping."
"it was one night corbyn."
"you gotta sleep sage"
"not tired."
"that's bull and we both know it"

i just sighed and walked into the finally empty bathroom. i looked in the mirror and i had really bad under eye bags. i got my makeup bag from the cabinet and did my makeup. i stepped out the bathroom, nearly hitting jack with the door.

"my bad sage. oh did zach tell you?"
"about the going out?"
"that would be it."
"i think ill pass on that tonight."

jack just nodded and walked off to the front of the bus. tyler walked out from the back.

"alright boys, we're almost to the venue. we'll park a decent distance away and walk the rest to the back. get your outfits and whatever else you need."

and with that all the boys went to their bunks to get what they need. i crawled into corbyns as he got what he needed.

"ill stay on here until the the show actually starts."
"alright sounds good."

i nodded and we pulled up to a park. all the boys said their byes and i layed in corbyns bunk for a few hours until i decided to walk around. i got up, grabbed my backpack and found a starbucks. i walk in and surprisingly jonah was in there.

"seat taken?"
"of course not." he said with a laugh.
"can i ask why you are here? shouldn't you be at the venue?"
"needed to step away."

i nodded and ordered a coffee. i sat back down and jonah was rubbing his temples.

"alright spill."
"everything is kind of just weird. im traveling, living my best life but i feel like im missing something."
"homesick?"
"maybe. i just saw them a few weeks ago."
"give your sister a call. maybe it'll help."
"it's also the guys."
"the guys?"
"we're all worried about you. we want the best for you and some of us want you to see someone but they don't have the balls to tell you."

i took a deep breathe.

"i promise im fine jonah. ive struggled with this for years. it's just getting bad again."
"and we're here to be there for you. we're here so it doesn't get too bad for you."
"thanks bud. you should get back."
"you look nice. let me take a picture of you. you need to post anyways" i laughed as jonah started taking pictures of me. he sent them to my phone and we walked to the venue together.

"post that one. you look good" he said as i was trying to decide which to post. i smiled and edited it.

fabsage: 🌟(tagged jonahmarais)1379 likes 689 comments user: YOURE BEAUTIFUL jonahmarais: i became your photographer

fabsage: 🌟
(tagged jonahmarais)
1379 likes 689 comments
user: YOURE BEAUTIFUL
jonahmarais: i became your photographer.
user: what gloss is that??
fabsage: @user i have no clue to be honest.
corbynbesson: i bet that's jonahs Starbucks in the back.
jonahmarais: @corbynbesson indeed it was mine.
beautychickee: beautiful
tatedoll: miss you girly.
seaveydaniel: wait is that my belt??
load more comments.